All my friends hate the alt-right

>all my friends hate the alt-right

All this great comedy and I can't share any of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nw2dZIDLxbM
youtu.be/Rjvt6xqKwV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account

Who cares faggot. If you like MDE then watch it

Show them the ted talk. Nobody can not find that hilarious

back to cuckshed tim

back to the cuckshed tim

wat

>Sam Hyde
>comedy
Nope.

All political comedy is shit

>friends
Fuck off

>Alt right, alt right, alt right!

Irrefutable proof that Sam Hyde is a racist: youtu.be/Nw2dZIDLxbM

The alt right isn't even a real thing it's a fucking meme term that's become the new racist

wtf i love sam hyde now

Sam pls go

he was never funny or bleeding edge. He was purchased by news organizations almost immediately and became a caricature.

Sam is noticeably different because he will never become mainstream.

>be hanging out with a group of friends, all guys except one girl
>put on MDE:WP, expecting normie girl to be very offended
>she ends up laughing the most and really liking the show
>end up marathoning all 4 episodes
>grill asks if there's any more

really makes you think...

I despise the cults that form around Alt-right affiliated people. Just look at Sam or Milo's facebook, it;s full of cringey nu-males who think they're above favouritism and are ahead of the curve and the women are no better either.

The ideas that this Alt-right propose are good for the most part but it will never be taken seriously considering it literally thrives on internet memes and edgy weak ass suburban white teens ans burnt out nu males.

Even Sam think it's fucking gay and annoying when people act on as they do towards him - le edgy random!

Did you fuck?

his gorilla dick got that dyke pussy wet

Good work mate, conditioning the normies is the way to go. I think they enjoy it because it has an aesthetic quality to it that appeals to milennials. My friends thought it was trippy but depressing.

How tall is he?

5'2"

All political comedians are shit especially the marginal ones

I'd say 5ft7/8. Below average but not out of the game completely, his face makes up for it.

>anyone else hate niggers and jews?
>niggers be like: ____

wow such great comedy

youtu.be/Rjvt6xqKwV8

>half black
>half ashkenazi jewish
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>those profile pics

Milo has nothing to do with the Alt-Right.

It's near the end of the video, by the way. He bullies an African-American gentleman on the street.

>how to make tap water
>eric hayden, CEO
>trust
>teacher
>hookers
>the wall show
>I hope I dont fall and crush my baby

come on now, at least put some effort into it

Nobody reply to the post above me.

If sam is 6'4 then charls is about 5'7

Anyone know how to make tap?

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me

Fine you asked for it buddy. Nobody reply to the post above this one.

>estrogen for lesbians to grow penises
ughh

I have the opposite problem. My self described "alt-right" friends would run this shit into the ground if I showed it to them and take everything Sam says super seriously and they would ruin MDE for me.

sam was right about the influx of annoying fans

All my friends are either on the right or don't care about politics (and are seen as alt right because they laugh at the currency of victimhood propagated by the looney leftists who have taken over the asylum). All my friends have full time jobs, most of us own our own homes and have permanent or regular white women, and we're all at least somewhat well educated. It's a pretty good feeling.

i still don't see what that show has to do with the right wing. is this just some made up thing that you retards like to giggle at.

Tripfags are never well adjusted people. Also thanks for giving someone else to filter.

first guy is the crippled guy in the skit

there is no such thing as the "alt-right" except for people who recently took up the term. it is actually a psy-op to discredit those who know about the clinton murders and the globalist agenda.

this guy has been spammed on Sup Forums for a year now. he isn't funny.

don't beleive me. but hey lets.go look for sam hyde at the re education camp when I see you there.

AYO TREX COME HELP ME SWAG THIS KID OUT

Hidden meanings and play on words that lead to "redpilled" messages

The show is littered with them if you've been on Sup Forums long enough

Jews Rock sketch was originally Jews Rule

he doesn't. the term eas made up a few months ago. it exists only to label those who are against the establishment.

people who call themselves "alt-right" are either agent provocateurs, or incredibly stupid.

if you notice, everyone who hillary clinton labeled as alt right has denied the term.

I'm a paranoid lawyer and a white supremacist, so you're right, I'm not precisely well adjusted. I do have a small tight knit group of friends though, and I have found financial and professional success.

The problem in the alt-right as a name is that it's a shitty placeholder term that applies to a series of views that are too loose for any one group to mobilize on.

It's like what communists were before the bolshevik revolution took place in Russia. People held the views of communism for years by the time the Bolsheviks set out their revolution, but it still wasn't an -ism yet.

At this point the alt-right is the primordial ooze that will spawn the actual organization/party that will rise in the next 5 to 10 years to take control of government systems.

And judging by the direction the world is going, the general views of the alt-right are only going to grow even faster unless something fixes our government/political problems within the next president election cycle

Eric Andre is discount Sam Hyde though

>AYO TREX CHECK THESE DUBZ

>marathoning 4 episodes
>40 minutes is a marathon
I want reddit to go.

Great blog post friend.

I see no bullying. I see two men laughing together and talking about cars.

>My friends thought it was trippy but depressing.
that's exactly how i feel. it's good stylistically but i never laughed a single time.

>>>>>>>>>great comedy