youtube.com/watch?v=Yg1i6Y-ybTw
youtu.be/igqo0-HnWSk
youtube.com/watch?v=wKxH51vPtHk&t=145s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're doing it wrong.

>takes shrooms
>expects to lose shit
ops clearly a faggot, take a tab and really lose your shit

Last time I did this amount I lost my ego but mabye these won't do that much.

its part of the trip, were you scared afterwards? how did you process losing your self once you sobered up. too me when i experience ego death its like I'm in 3rd person to everything happening in the world

its hard to describe but i guess if hadda describe it its existing and losing the boundary between myself and my consciousness

I felt kinda weirded out after that but liked it. During my ego death its like 1000 things were flying through my head and I i was asking myself if i was in trouble and walking around in my room just losing it lol

not OP,
but 7 gram anyone will lose their shit with shroom.

don't worry OP.
I did 7 grams once, you're gonna be fine.

At one point I was a soundwave coming off of a record

also yes, but 3.5 grams is enough for some
g o o o d v i b e s s

I took 3.5 grams once and forgot my name and all my memories. All I knew was what was around me. I knew I was on a couch, I knew I was watching a tv. Everything else was gone.

see you down the rabbit hole, op. ill post some of my trippy shit for you to come up to

u in cali? im tryna get sum.

youtu.be/oxY0UpwEPC0

I hope that wasn't a photo you took. I pulled the EXIF and contacted the local authorities.

Have a nice trip :)

Damn brah

This is a perfect come up gif.

OP. just look at the kitty for a little bit!

well as long as he has nothing left and he ate it all, there would be nothing they could do to him. so long as he can handle his shit long enough to handle a brief conversation with police

agreed

watch a scary movie in the dark

Know any good songs while on thses?

dark side of the moon

Zeppelin - No Quarter

Im gonna post trippy shit for op too

hahahahahahahahahah

nigga yes thats in my trip playlist for next time i do acid. Love that album

Led Zepplin III, aka the heaviest album ever recorded.

excellent choice, newfriend. additionally,
anything by the band shpongle

Led Zeppelin - In the Light
OR
bron-yr-aur

I like to put that song on and time a no2 balloon to hit right when the drums kick in. Puts you in a whole other dimension.

Let these guys guide your trip, they're famous for psychedelics for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=0aX9-dhii3o

Listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=x4HvNyk1VOg

double shot, i hope. its the only way to fly

go and browse

>taking shrooms based on grams rather than caps and stems

youre an idiot. always measure by weight. its the only way you can have any form of consistency

youtube.com/watch?v=Yg1i6Y-ybTw

This is a great song for shrooms too, when those horns kick in.... sweet jesus.

just eyeball that shit. no one dies from shrooms

Of course

The best is rolling face and taking a big balloon while getting a blow job

Or while floating in a pool. .. but you gotta make sure your girl is on top of keeping you above water. I damn near thought I was drowning doing that shit once. It was fucking scary but super exhilarating... Not for the weak

It's not about dying. It's about knowing dosage/what you consume. If I have the best feeling g trip I've ever had, I'll want to know exactly how much I ingested.

youtu.be/igqo0-HnWSk

OP watch this and you will be enlightened

youtube.com/watch?v=wKxH51vPtHk&t=145s

you must eat garbage mushrooms

Hey guys i took mushroom power, was my first time taking mushrooms, I took about three pills that were fulled with golden top - Have no idea what type that is, but it was way to much and desperately needing some advice,

Why try and repeat a trip? The whole point is the experience.

LSD?

My friend bought them and said he was going to use them with me, however he pressured me and didn't take them himself... I was flipping the fuck out going in and out of a mild-like high, and then all of a sudden it felt like my body was borrowed

- I kept saying "my body is being borrowed dude"
And the tv was on all of a sudden it was like my personality was splitting where there were two figures pulling away everything about my life -memories, fears, etc and then all of a sudden it was a overload of information where all I could hear was noises and beams of lights and I remember thinking of Death, (I use to be scared of it) but it took all worries of death away and it felt very odd.

Is this a normal...trip? Or not, was it a bad trip or what I was confused and slept for a day straight afterwards I felt so tired.

Sounds like you haven't got the mental stamina for pychs

It's all in your head, man. No matter what trippy weird shit happens its almost certainly all in your own mind. Chill the fuck out, calm down, enjoy the ride, it'll all be over soon enough.

think of your dad's dick

Yep. 3/4 sweetbreath kickdown from a "stranger". Said it was mellow. I let some friends guinea pig it. Said it was good.

I've dropped acid, was a awesome experience, I felt it was what my friend was doing do you think? He was pressuring me to walk outside (it was dark and foggy scared as shit) And he kept asking what I was feeling? Do you think this could be the problem,

In my experience friends prodding you to do something (like walk outside) during a trip can be pretty intimidating if you dont want to. Trips are easy to go downhill, and as the guy above you said just ride it out. Any bad thoughts or negativity are caused by your own fear and anxiety. Put on some nice tunes or a cartoon

Other people can add a weird vibe and make things uncomfortable so choose your trip buddies wisely. Still sounds like your way over reacted though. You clearly lost control of yourself and that's not okay. I've tripped pretty hard in my day but always kept a basic grip on reality.

This nigger knows.

Or put on TIPPER

checked, but, thats weird dude.

Yeah the guys a total cunt, but he's got the connections. yeah fuck, It's put me off mushrooms for good, wanting to try dmt at some stage although. Cheers guys for the comments/advice

oOoO! another newfriend!
how about thriftworks?

Cont'd

It's okay to trip out and lose yourself in it a little but the moment you start getting confused or acting eratically that should be the queue to pull you back down to earth. Stop, calm down, breath deeply, silence your head, get a grip and move along. Sit down and say a mantra if you really need to. Reassure yourself its all just the chemicals and you'll be fine. Whatever it takes to chill out and sober up enough to clear your mind, focus, and then get back to having fun.

I mean, you can get to level 5 on cid, as much as I rep psychedelics going level 5 on cid isn't safe like; you ain't coming back from that shit. Mushies are much safer for visiting the deep end. Ofc DMT is really the only way to go if you are actual trying for level 5. Don't get me wrong, I love cid but it's much better for lower-end trips; a bit of fun if you will. As far as going for deep trips I rate
DMT>salvia>mushies>lsd

Im way too sensitive and stressed as a person, I study two degrees full time and am a creative person which I felt had effect on that trip?>

dmt is my doc. smoked quite a lot of it. never frequently though. psychedelics are something to be respected. they come and go, but are never sought. each and every experience ive had was intensely spiritual and unlike anything you can possibly conceive without it coarsing through your brain.

Two fucking words
Research chemicals
Do some studying

many say they visit aliens/other beings? And some say dimensions are split and that time is no such thing? Any of that familiar in your experiences good sir?

There's no exif. You're full of shit.

salvia was a different beast....

Have fun hope it's mid morning where you're at, and for the love of god don't spend your trip here.

Acid seems to have a limit, in practical terms. I've taken fairly large doses, 10 strips of quality, clean, late 90s missile silo stuff. I knew people that would take half a vile. It seemed lime they got pretty spaced out and tripped for a few days but the intensity seemed to peak at a reasonable limit, it wasn't anything near as powerful as dmt.

Granted, I dunno what would happen if someone IV'd like 10 viles, but that's absurd and outside of realistic use

Sounds like you'd be better off with clean mdma and gf that's into it. Cozy up and have a nice quiet evening alone together at a good time, when you're happy and not too stressed. You won't regret it.

Any of you niggas done morning glory seeds and how was it

No, but I ate too many jimson seeds. Ama

ive sensed that i was in the presence of other beings while i had begun alone. as for believing its an alien, that is for you to decipher. time and space collide, while you lose all capability to comprehend such 3rd dimensional concepts. fractaltown, USA. ive had trips that felt like 24 hours, though obviously the drugs main high only lasts about 15-30 minutes depending on dosage.

How much did you eat? Was the trip worth any negative side effects

Were you alone or had someone help with the pipe? I haven't managed to break through yet. I can get close to the door but never pass through.

Oh for sure. Gotta love how it reduces people to a cerebral palsy patient for 5 minutes. I've learned a lot of respect for psychedelics since I last messed with salvia, and I have a lot of people to apologize to for messing with them whilst they were tripping on it. But I suppose if you look on youtube it's hard to find any salvia tripping video where the sitters take proper care of the tripper.

Oh no I mean yeah, it's pretty hard to get over level 3 on cid, but under certain conditions it is very possible to get on level 5 on cid and it is a very fucking bad idea.

Contd

I get fractals and crazy body sensations but my consciousness is fully intact. Honestly, its pretty uncomfortable and even though I've got plenty left I'm not in a rush to go again.

This was pre erowid/ internet. Ate half a pod. So about 20 or 30 seeds. It was Alpine valley Dead Reunion '02. Crawled on the ground for 6 hours. Thought I was talking to childhood friends and old neighbors long gone.

You can learn from tripping user
But try to keep your mind from making connections that aren't really there.

my best experiences have been when i was completely alone; although ive probably done it with other ~close~ friends about half the time. never needed help with the pipe though? either pass it, or set it down.

no2 on cid put me on a different plane for what felt like 30 minutes but friend said it was 2 or 3.

Not sure I've been level 5 but that would have been at least a solid 4+

Been pretty deep with no2 on mdma & 2cb also

Negative effects
Couldn't see "straight" for 3 days. No reading unless big signs. Emotionally insecure and paranoid for 1 1/2 years.

try some of the DMT analogues... they're really quite something.

>gut meine junge

its uncomfortable because youve not spent much time there. you can settle into it, and work with it. and it can open new worlds for you

By help I mean getting enough vapor to break through. I've heard 3 big puffs is the magic number. After 2 I gotta set it down. Hearts that with a helper they can light it and get hit the third more easily.