Please send your most fucked up picture/message to 2897956766

Please send your most fucked up picture/message to 2897956766
>this man is a pedophile.
Meanwhile, I will post pictures of Taiga Aisaka, from Toradora, and that's what this thread will be dedicated to.

More info pls

About him or what he did?

if you were confident he's a pedo, you'd call the cops.

Oddly just made me remember to seek revenge on my 1st ex's rapist from her childhood.

That makes no fucking sense.

>army a paedo
>in return you'll get images of faggot anime

Fuck off back to the food bank.

Most definitely. Maybe not a pedophile, but a 22 year old man seeking cp from my 15 year old sister.
Good luck.
Great point, user! I might watch anime, but I'm not a pedophile.

Didn't call you a paedo. If you were any thicker you'd set.

She's 15, that's not even a paedo.

It's 3 years under age where I live. Would you want your 15 year old sister sending naughty pictures to a bad, bad man 7 years older than her

16 is the age of consent here.

When you get to 13yo come back and let us all know how you don't want to fuck your mum's friends.

Anyone here know of any major paedophile/sex offender from Texas from 1997-2006?

Why?

Your sister will be developing into a young woman, and is noticing she can manipulate guys into getting what she wants - Or she's naive and just wants the attention. Either way, your sis is grown up and wants the dick.

Isn't this a spam thread? Or are the mods not deleting it because it's also a weeaboo thread?

You looking for revenge? What do you have planned?

>This post/topic is purely fictional.

I was abused by two teenage girls when I was 6/7 so it doesn't even register as abuse. I can't trust women because of it, but I still remember it and find it really hot in a weird way. Would love to meet them now 20+years on and fuck one of them in particular.

stop bitching

The victim never wanted to mention or think about the past, so this man most likely have done it to others.

She was raped from the age of 6-8 without a single word to her family members and lived her childhood in texas. All other info i remember is that her parents got deported when she was young and that she was under the care of her sister and brothers.

As much as I no longer have ties to her or her family. I still feel there's some justice that should be done.

If he had done it to others, he'd probably have been caught.

Probably right.

Well, I cant repay her through that might as well go with Plan B,
Pay for all college fees for her children. I owe her that much at the very least.

Probably isn't certain. Don't even entertain the thought of letting it go.

Texas... YUCK. I'm so glad I don't live there.

>inb4 some butthurt texan goes "HURR DURR YEAH TEXAS SUCKS DURR!!! DONT EVER GO HERE DURR!!!"

Texas & Florida are filled with the most crazies afterall.

>As much as I no longer have ties to her or her family. I still feel there's some justice that should be done.
omg get a fucking life. She's not going fall into your arms and let you marry her even if you do whatever it is you think you're fantasizing about. Go play with your magic cards and jack off into a sock or something.

Post the sisters pics

Thats the thing. Im not into her, I got perfect life of my own. Unlike some dicwads im loyal to people I owe.

Let's be honest she was probably just lying for attention.