Untitled

avclub.com/article/weekend-box-office-finally-something-other-suicide-241808?

>Our weeks-long national nightmare of watching worthier movies underperform as Americans gave away their hard-earned dollars on the Moloch-esque sacrificial altar of theSuicide Squadhype machine is over. The feature-length DC Comics trailer fell to No. 2 with $12.1 million this weekend, beaten by a well-received R-rated genre film made for a fraction ofSuicide Squad’s budget:Don’t Breathe, which took $26.1 million to land at the top of the box office.

>beaten by an R-Rated genre film made for a fraction of the budget

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

>be worst at making comics
>make worst movie ever made
>flops
>tank entire company

This is the funniest thing I've ever read. DC is fucking going out of business and I can't wait. I hope Marvel buys them out and just starts killing off their characters left and right. I want Batman and Superman to get made into fags, turned into villains, and killed.

It will be glorious

Other urls found in this thread:

getcomics.info/dc/suicide-squad-ultimate-collection/
getcomics.info/dc/legends-30th-anniversary-edition-dc-comics/
getcomics.info/dc/the-spectre-vol-3-0-62/
getcomics.info/dc/firestorm-vol-1-2-annuals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even like Suicide Squad, but it's been out for weeks. It's no wonder it got beaten in the box office.

ebin

Lol what a fucking loser

>600m later
>25 days later
Wow Marvelcuck your ironman underwear are showing

>turned into villains

Didn't Marvel do some passive aggressive thing where the Justice League was evil and the Avengers had to murder them? And Strange killed Doctor Fate who was a stupid shitty fraud or something?

marlel

No, the avengers were evil, the fake JL were the good guys. Superman beats the living fuck out of everyone, Hulk included but Strange sells his soul (again) to some lovecraftian horror and murders them all with the power acquired.

Are you referring to the Supreme Squadron?

Squadron Supreme is Marvel's off-brand alternate universe Justice League knock-off. They've been used several times and while I can't say for sure I wouldn't be surprised if there's at least one story like what you described.

>>be worst at making comics

What's Marvel's Batman Year One, All Star Superman, Sandman, Dark Knight Returns or Preacher?

I'll wait.

>>be worst at making comics
This is simply not true. Rebirth is 10 times better than Marvel Now and the last 20 events of Marvel were pure shit, including Civil War II, the cancerous shit that ruined all my pulls by making them retarded tie ins.

I dont care how it was in the past, but right now Marvel comics are shit with 1 or 2 exceptions.

Also as this guy say
Marvel barely have definitive works such as Watchmen, All Star Superman, Kingdom come, Ultra, etc. Earth X is the closest thing they have to a legendary book.

>No Miracleman

Arguably it's Miracleman, but they bought that after the fact. I've heard Squadron Supreme is good.

Most Marvelfags will try to argue that Marvel has "better runs" than DC even if they admit DC has superior stories.

You're right, Satan. Marvel doesn't really have those individual, self-contained stories on the same level as DC does, but they've got some great runs that DC can't compete with.

Miracleman was published by a completely different company and Marvel actively fought them while it was being written (the book was supposed to be a Marvelman book.) Marvel bought them after the company went out of business.

Miracleman is Marvel robbing another company's grave.

>I hope Marvel buys them out and just starts killing off their characters left and right.
So you hope to see a kiddy PG orientated film series with DC characters?

No way would I be watching that at all

Oh and you consider Suicide Squad a box office failure when it was number 1 for a couple weeks, is on its FOURTH week and has been overtaken? I am pretty sure that is normal.

>muh Daredevil
oh fuck off, underageb&

I have no idea what got you so emotional all of a sudden, but I think it means I won.

>Marvelfags will try to argue that Marvel has "better runs"

That's laughable since DC has Morrison's Doom Patrol, Animal Man, JLA, Moore's Swamp Thing, Denny O'Neil's Batman, Waid & Johns Flash, Ostrander's Suicide Squad, Kirby's Fourth World and tons of obscure gems on top of that.

I like Marvel btw.

Frank Miller is a one trick pony and his Daredevil run only appeals to libertard kiddos.

See, this is why we all hate Nu Male millennials. You don't have to be such a bitch about everything. Okay so it made more than Kubo a lot of movies are critically acclaimed but don't beat less acclaimed movies. But since it was a DC movie lets clickbait and be extra snarky too it right?

Is that THE Ralph Macchio? (I coulda just Googled but hey why not)

I really liked Ostrander's Firestorm, too.

Animal Man does not belong on that list, it's nowhere near as good as people say it is.
Hot opinions you've got there.

His Martian Manhunter run is also great.

Now I know this isn't Sup Forums, but since you're talking about comics, where do I start with this guy?

Suicide Squad Vol 1

Not sure I'm interested in that but we'll see, won't we?

getcomics.info/dc/suicide-squad-ultimate-collection/
getcomics.info/dc/legends-30th-anniversary-edition-dc-comics/
getcomics.info/dc/the-spectre-vol-3-0-62/
getcomics.info/dc/firestorm-vol-1-2-annuals/ (Volume 2, starting around about 50?)