OKAY Sup Forums

OKAY Sup Forums

ONCE AND FOR ALL

WHO IS FUNNIER

Neither

>being this much of a normie

>being enough of a normie to use the word "normie"

Wow filthy frank and idubbz really are on a higher tier of comedy and if you don't like them you're dumb (everything I said is false apart from the last two words)

low end b8

"two words" is hardly a true or false thing to say.

Filthy Frank, easy.

Guy at least knows what he's doing and does it purposely. Not to mention he also has a real talent for making music.

Idubbz? ehh....he more so just follows what people tell him to do, and he's a little tryhard cringy, and has no other skills to suffice on.

It's not a competition

I think some of it's funny jesus all you fuckers like is gore and old inside jokes

Filthy Frank. He's the meme lord of all memes he's an IRL meme

You can simplify it with this

If you like incoherent yelling, go with Joji

If you think edge humor, such as making it a point to repeat "I don't care, I say nigger," 7 times in a video, then go with idubbbz

i agree with this guy, except i kinda like idubbbz too. i thought he was exclusively a faggot, but then i saw his content cop vids, shit is savage. fuckin destrpyed leafy and keemstar. and that say nigger bitch? priceless.

none
i'm afraid you have shit taste on comedy user
now go back to your social experiment videos

>incoherent yelling

nah nigga pink season is tight.

nickelodeon girls and help are dope. and that song about the dog eating festival.

george by a country mile.

Both are equally garbage because they rely entirely on shock humor to be funny.

I meant his comedy

Boi I fucking love all his music. Thom is my alarm

fuck you, you mongoloid cunt. you probably laugh at jeff dunham. and i wouldn't watch a social experiment any more than i'd watch that 1000 degree knife shit. filthy frank is the god damn jimi hendrix of this era.

Jesus Christ this thread. They're both equally unfunny garbage.

well at least we agree on his music. but i love his rant videos, he's raw as fuck.

Also if everything is false apart from the last two words it creates an endless loop. Because that would mean the part where he said its false would be false but that means it never meant anything in the first place. But its put in the sentence so its fact but again making the part where he said its false is false so endless loop

yeah? you seem like the kind of guy that enjoys the film and sitcom works of kevin james.

Let me clarify. I love the fuck out of both their channels. I find them hella entertaining to watch, but I never actually laughed from their material.

Except for that life hacks videos from George, I was ctfu

>getting this mad
you are an underage aren't you?
no wonder you laugh at this trash

>amy schumer fans

nice trips fam
but i don't event know what an amy schumer is

>Except for that life hacks video

"spill water on your laptop? FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!!" yeah that shit was dope. i also liked types of people on the internet and people i hate. dudes insightful and entertaining.

>Ravioli ravioli what's in the pocketoli

Did any videos stand out from Ian to you

remember when Idubbbz said he was going to stop making unboxing videos and then started doing them again because he's not creative enough to do anything else

actually im 28. i work a full time job, pay my own bills, all that shit. i just know genius when i see it. i'm not mad at all; i'm just sad that people like you exist. it's why the ghostbusters reboot broke even.

Remember when everyone wanted them back and whined when he tried something new?

He tried other shit but no one cared. I was in love with what's in the box

all his content cops vids. he's so surgical in his arguments, he dismantles these fucks who get away with putting out shit videos (see:jinx and leafy).

also, the hair cake/human cake vids they did together were disgusting, but hilarious.

No they're just repetitive, edgelords with probably the worst fanbases on all of YouTube.
But I get it you're a hip young teen who likes " "le epic, derpy memes".

remember when he had 5 million subscribers and you had none?

good times.

The cake trilogy is rough to watch, and I typically don't get bothered by icky shit, but my god they did it

And also, the tans mongeu Content Cop was so well made and perfected, I doubt he'll do something that good again. All his content cops are good it's just, he never fucking makes them

enlighten me
what's so "genious" about this
all i see is someone trying too hard in making cringe videos, taking the vlogger formula of jumping between clips, and doing social experiments that you seem to hate

yeah, because everything else he did was boring

>probably the worst fanbases on all of YouTube

with that, i cannot argue. but that doesn't reflect on there work, IMO. kubrick was beloved by the retarded masses, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a visionary. same goes for these two.

His content cops are amazing because if the time he can put into them. If he were to make it a regular thing they'd drop in quality

If possible I'd like to see 6 a year.

Remember when he put out a series on Handicapped Pokémon go? That was fuckinh lame

there's no social experiments bro. running around in a pink zentai and acting retarded isn't a social experiment, it's just funny. joji is a man with a very singular and unique artistic vision, he's created a vast universe where he plays almost all the main characters. he manages to write, perform and edit all of his videos. they're not some pre-digested mainstream baby food, it's one man showing you how he sees the world, in an entertaining and unique fashion. he's a very singular voice in a world of much sameness.

this is the type of comeback i would expect from a 15 year old, which makes sense because that seems to be Idubbbz/youtubes target audience

I like filthy frank as much as the next guy but suck is dick harder why don't ya

It was really nice talking to you user but I'm tired, hopefully we can talk again, have a nice one

Humor is subjective.

tru, but at least we got the "i have crippling depression" meme out of it. i'd like to see more regular videos out of him, but i guess when you're as big as he is you can take your time.

that tana shit was plotted with, like, serial-killer levels of meticulousness. and he made his point about the nigger word, and slurs in general, in a manner that was both graceful and thorough. as long as shit's that good, i guess i can live with the wait.

I thought it was pretty funny

>I have crippling depression

>dress like a faggot
>run like a faggot
>scream like a faggot to normies on the street
>uploads vid to youtube
>profit
>THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRUH

mufucka asked me to enlighten him. it was a genuine effort.

surprised you can type that so well.
with your other hand jacking off Joji and all.

How fucking old are you?

>his is the type of comeback i would expect from a 15 year old

wow you got me. "nuh-uh you're a dumb kid". boy do i feel roasted. point stands; he's somebody and you're not. now go cry into your pillow and fall asleep wondering what it's like to touch a vagina.

social experiments are to see how people react when you do or say something. they have a framing of "see how normal people react to "x"". frank is just being weird to be weird, there's no experimentation involved.

Im not even the dude your talking to but holy shit are you an idiot.

You are a fucking kid if you think value is decided by if "you're somebody"

>Criticizes YouTuber
>HE MAKE MORE MUNI THAN U AND U DONT TOUCH PUSSI

>point stands; he's somebody and you're not. now go cry into your pillow and fall asleep wondering what it's like to touch a vagina.

>cant even type right

old enough to be your father. now go to bed or i'll marry your mother and set your bedtime to 7 pm.

Frank, I used to like Idubzz until I realized he's like the edgy teens on the internet.

At the end of the day All you've done is trade one edgy teen for another

fuck you niggers. you guys are the reason kevin hart is the highest grossing comedian ever. i hope you all go blind and have to learn braille. i hope you get big ol' brain tumors, the sizr of puppies, and have to have a nurse wipe your ass for the next 50 years. i hope isis kills your loved ones and doritos discontinues your favorite flavor.

in short, fuck you.

sorry m8 but my mom wouldn't want to marry a virgin basement dwelling cuck

>and have to have a nurse wipe your ass for the next 50 years.

That's my fetish

> "the sizr of puppies'"

nah, he's smarter than that.edgy teens have no idea of context or nuance. i fucks with ian. just not that often, cause he never puts out new shit, besides unboxings, which are meh.

True. but one of them is actually funny.

FF is way funnier

frank can be weird in his house, with other people he knows, script an episode with actors, etc
but once you start pulling in random people for your video where you are going full autisim, how is that not an experiment? of course it won't say so in the title cuz that will dmg his image, but it's the same execution

on the other hand, what is NOT an experiment would be what mega64 does, where they just shitpost irl and if people want to get in it or get mad they play it out and improvise on the spot

>wow, he got one letter wrong. he hit the letter next to the letter instead of the right letter what a fucking retard lolololol

real talent for making music? are you retarded? his music is all ironically bad.

i don't know whats sadder the fact your arguing with someone on Sup Forums or your shrimp sized penis

shit tier lyrics for low iq plebs

nah, your definition of social experiments is severely flawed. i think if its a social experiment, you say what you're gonna do ahead of time, and give a king of "now lets see how they react!". filthy franks bits in public don't conform to doing the same thing to multiple people, like slapping a random girl or guys ass, or seeing what kind of people try to steal a bike.

Frank (and eric andre, for that matter) dont have a desired result, there's no control or hypothesis or framing of any kind. they just do random shit in public.

He doesn't mean the songs that Filthy Frank makes, he means the songs that the person who plays Frank makes, Joji.

idk if theres anything sadder than arguing on Sup Forums, but fuck it. idk anyone irl that likes either of these guys, i wanted to see if anyone on Sup Forums did. got my answer: some people get it, and others are humorless fags.

also, my dick is bigger than average in every country on the planet. can you honestly say the same?

"amanda bines, you a lil bit crazy/ but you can still have my babies/ go down like a dog with the rabies/ Y'ALL CAN'T SAVE ME/ a little bit of weed or liquor for the ladies/ got me feelin like a young dan schnieder from the 80's/ with a jewish law firm and an all black mercedes/ while she playin with the balls like BRADY!"

BARS
A
R
S

nah, just some of 'em. rice balls, stfu, and fried noodles are all genuinely great.