What do u think about rick and morty

what do u think about rick and morty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28JerOPNPII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck you

>poorly implemented "lol so random" shit
Fuck any episode were they watch tv.
Also the characters are generally really unlikeable.

fuck u 2

/opinion

OP asked
>what do u think
So no shit it's my opinion.

Awesome, love it!

>poorly implemented "lol so random" shit
>Fuck any episode were they watch tv.
it's improv. and good improv, at that.

So hilarious, amazing

Entertaining.
on the other hand fuck anyone trying to glean some deep meaning. I enjoy watching an omnipotent main character work their way out of a messed up situation.

you caaant even reply

you dont get how drunk i am

everyone who watches rick and mooorty is under 40

as in everyone

I've never seen it and now that there's a thousand memes of it, I kind of don't want to.

its really smart, like well put together and is thought through with great planning. i look forward to season 3 being more of this real emotional grabbing stuff that teaches people

The fanbase almost ruins the show for me but other than that it can be decently funny.

>The fanbase
you mean reddit?

It's improv and it isn't to be funny because it's random it's supposed to be funny because of how ridiculous and idiotic it is

Overrated and dumb

Season 1 was great but I had mixed feelings about Interdimensional Cable. Season 2 had more high and low points and the IC sequel was easily the worst episode. I honestly felt underwhelmed by the season 3 trailer and the first episode wasn't that funny.

Show is good but the fanbase is cancerous

u seem to be easily manipulated by opinions of other silly humans.

Autistic

Is this the most rational man on Sup Forums?

ooh wee
ooh wee
ooh wee
ooh wee

>Also the characters are generally really unlikeable.
so?

I really don't care for adult swim shows anymore.

I think it's a cartoon to pass time with while you're hanging around with some friends getting high or drunk. You know, something you watch for a few laughs while you're getting fucked up but don't have to focus heavily on it.

like the show but fucking hate the fanbase

>what do u think about rick and morty

Awesome. But not all episodes.

Great light-hearted show ruined by a shitty fanbase that tries to make it seem philosophical and deep.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock
Now fuck off

Yeah I dont much care for the cable episodes either.

rest of it is great. People hate on the show because it tries hard to be funny, but I just think the episodes are written with a lot of effort.

>The fanbase almost ruins the show for me
This is just about the dumbest fucking sentiment that you can have.
The shows goodness level has nothing to do with the people who like it. you are the exact definition of a hipster. Go fuck yourself.

Anyway OP, i love it. It's one of my top 2 favorite shows on tv right now.

I honestly can not think of one complaint that i have for this show. It's fucking great.

shut your retarded face.

See:

Awesome

Stupid silly humor, you can't take any episodes serious so moments intended to be sad are just cringy. Overall not bad.

God you're fucking stupid. What the guy means is the type of fan base. Not how large or fucking indie it is. Take fucking undertale for example, good game, beyond shitty fan base.

Creamy

I would love to tell you why that is a really stupid thing to say, but you are clearly to dumb to understand what i'm talking about. So i'm just gonna call you a faggot and a retard

Fucking retarded faggot.

the whole joke for me is almost all of the fans are jerrys.

I can see his point

Yet they all think they're Ricks

I really want to talk a lot of shit at you, but i'm a total Jerry. touché user.

A show that makes fun of people who say their family is trash.

I really like the relationship of Rick and Morty. Reminds me of my relationship with my brother especially when he shows up to my house and I'm drunk as fuck ready to explore a bunch. Oh and lets not forget those psudeos.

All in all it makes fun of everything except what should really matter most to people, and that's pretty cool.

I am a rick. But I'm literally a scientist so, fuck all of you plebs. I've always hated humanity.

Noooooooooooooooo please tell me you're baiting me. No emotions no baggy Reddit shit. More dick monsters and mcnugget sauce.

It's the number 1 retard argument used.

the rare time you meet rick and morty fans online they're just like fans of any other show.
People just gotta hivemind whine over 1 thing

What do you guys think about any of the fan theories? Do you have any of your own?

Nice use of greentext, you redditor faggot

Quite great show, the episodes when they watch TV are shit though - I get that the joke is that alien TV is random etc but it's way too long to remain funny.

Completely don't get why people shit on the show because of its fanbase - why the fuck would you care who else watches a show you enjoy? That's just retarded

i think rick isn't really c-137. I think he's the original rick, who told other ricks about portal technology. This inevitably led to them creating a government and the original rick would obviously hate it.

Great show, great improv, great animation, but hurr hurr I'm on Sup Forums so it's shit. xD fuck me

Fuck off, Justin.

Roiland is pretty much on Sup Forums and Reddit and he trolls his own topics.

Chances are one of the these replies is him.

Why people keep talking shit about those episodes?

They are the least best, but the least best of something great is still really good.

PICKLE RICK IN THE HOUSEEEE

GET BACK TO WORK ON THE SHOW JUSTIN.

PUT DOWN THE BLUNT, PICK UP THE DAMN PEN AND START WRITING SEASON 4.

I really like the idea that Rick is Morty, but i'm not really basing that on much of anything.

What do you guys think was going on with that evil Morty?

Only the first few. The rest is rly shit improv.

Your opinion is dumb.

You really showed him

Yeah! I sure did, didn't I? =)

gay

i saw the first episode on netflix. didnt laugh once. ill pass.

it isn't on netflix

Solid 9/11 from me.

gay

i never watched it and i ain't plannin' on doing so

Yo Roiland you OP here bro?

cuz its gay

I think Rick's in a simulation since the end of season 2, and the little snapshot of season 3 we saw in the april fools episode, trampling all over his 'seeming' character development, was just that. An April fools.

Rick knows the intergalactic government has him in an unknown amount of simulations and is intentionally acting callously and manipulatively towards his family so they wont be used against him/for their own sakes/to protect them

Optimistic I know, but fuck it... I like to think deep down Rick cares about his family

Okay faggot we get taht you don't like it. We are all very impressed with how you have opinions and stuff. now fuck off. or keep the thread bumped for us. that's cool to.

It's ok, it has potential and there's thought into writing, but at times it doesn't grab me. It goes overkill on the pop culture references
>inb4 it's supposed to be that way
It overdoes what it's supposed to do and when it could incorporate a witty joke it seems like the writers fall back to Rick saying Morty's name 80 times while he stutters as a cheap filler joke when they can't think of something better which gets increasingly dull to the point of deviating from running gag to clichè. I think it shouldn't rely as much on improv because while I liked the T.V. episode, they should tone it down and actually write more. Finally the whole existential nihilism glorification also feels kinda cheap because it's a conceptually easy conclusion to make and translating it to spastics and hysterics doesn't do it any favors in my book. Watchable, but kinda lackluster. 6.8/10

I don't think that's optimistic. I think that it is obvious that he does.

gay

>bump

I think your are morally wrong and the piece of shit but trips so

That* Also your punctuation sucks, you homosexual. *Too

it's like a darker futurama. love it.

>i'm a huge faggot and i care very much about grammer on my Sup Forums.

Fuck right the fuck off nigger.

'you're' faggot

Obvious tryhard is obvious

TLDR stop being an autistic cunt, cunt.

big boy is getting big boy drunk

Newfag

very overrated, somehow the kids in my school made it cool to like show, ez popularity points if you make a reference, if you say anything bad about it you get death stares and some faggot will try and debate with u

It's my opinion formed by how I've interpreted the show, which is what OP asked. If anything it's good there are people who exist that don't like it, there wouldn't be as much to talk about if there weren't.

Evidently it's like that in this thread. Big fucking whoop, someone doesn't like it. Go cry me a river about why people aren't conforming to your tastes.

Yes it is

Depends on what you mean by unlikable. If you mean non-normie then unlikable is desirable. Watching something that you already understand and enjoy is mind cancer and the road to becoming a normie.
However if you mean boring-
interesting, funny: rick
uninteresting, unfunny: every other character

I feel like you need to be suffering from depression or loneliness to appreciate this show.

Not that guy but Rick could be funnier if he didn't burp all the time.

Jerry's a placeholder for the viewer in the show's world.

prove it.

the joke about the randomness of alien TV gets old very quickly and they drag it on for way too long.

I don't really laugh alot in general, but Rick and Morty had me laughing almost from the beginning. Im a sucker for this "Stupid" humour. There is an Episode where Rick and Morty try to escape from the other Ricks hopping through Dimensions where a Chair sits on a person and orders a Phone to eat. The most stupid fucking things I have ever seen in life. It's like a joke being dragged to far, but I laught 10 minutes straight.
youtube.com/watch?v=28JerOPNPII

yeah but often morty is as well. idk it seems like theyre all placeholders into rick's world. he's basically a god.

>not understanding the point
>God you're fucking stupid

a bit of modern nihilism is enough