Best to the absoluete worst

Best to the absoluete worst.

Promethius>Alien Ressurection>alien vs Predator 2> AVP 1>aliens>alien>Alien 3

Other urls found in this thread:

comingsoon.net/movies/news/762291-michael-fassbender-confirms-alien-covenant-will-be-way-scary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alien>Aliens>Alien3>Prometheus>Ressurection>the rest

Alien = Aliens > Prometheus > Resurrection = AvP > Alien 3 > AvP 2

You truly are unsavable if you put any AVP movie above Alien and Aliens.

You dont know film then DUMBASS

Alien>Prometheus>Aliens>Alien 3>The Rest

Bruh, Im at a film college.

eat shit OP

You don't know Kino

ice bait

official patricians ranking:
>alien > aliens > alien resurrection > alien 3 > avp > prometheus > avpr

I didn't go to film school, I went to FILMS

Alien > Aliens > Alien 3 (Assembly Cut) > AvP2 > AvP > Resurrection > Prometheus > Alien 3 (theatrical)

Should've went to films

Incorrect. Also film college is a scam. Get out there and learn on your own or you are no better than a hipster fucking faglord like doug walker

>drunkposting

What does this even mean?

Well I have to learn Cinematography somehow. And I've yet to see a youtube tutorial give me half as much info (or rentable equipment) as my professors.

>>>/reddit/

Yeah fucking right. The best way to learn is to study film and what is done right. You dont need a damn tutorial. Just watch some films and get your VHS video camera and go out and make a shit movie with your brony friends

This, any established director will say the same

This is why the kids from The Wolfpack will be great directors and actors

Aliens > Alien > Alien 3 (Assembly Cut) > Prometheus > AvP > Alien 3 (theatrical) > AVPR > Resurrection

Thats what I did and I have made $10m at the box office for my first film.

Title?

Dont Breathe.

Pure Kino

Alien: Theatrical Cut> Aliens: Special Edition> Prometheus

The rest don't matter. They won't be canon soon.

Well excuuuuuuuse me for trying to get some background and culture injected into my studies while also allowing me to intern at various companies and production houses and getting my foot in the door for further careers. I should probably take your approach and wing it because I obviously know way more than anyone who already did this shit. Besides, its not like any of the great film makers of today every went to school or anything.....Oh wait, they totally fucking did.

Promethius > Alien > Alien Resurrection > Aliens > Alien 3

Yeah and tons did goto film school and more of the fact turned out failures just like you will be. Want to learn some culture? WATCH SOME FUCKING FILMS. Like seriously you dunce dont pay all of it to college. Buy a decent camera and equitment AND GO EXPERIMENT ON YOUR OWN. Fucking I D I O T

Alien>Alien Resurrection>Prometheus>Aliens>Alien 3=AvP>AvP Requiem

Do you think because I go to a film school that I dont watch films? That's kind of the point, dude. And Im not saying thats a bad start, but I'd rather supplement that with a real education that also opens me up to possibilities and opportunities that I wouldnt get by sitting on the couch and reviewing another avant garde film for the nth time.

You are such a fucking tool. What is your address? I would love to kick theiving shit out of you. You are the next faggot to be my breakfast

So because I can afford a higher education and decide to pursue that to better myself, you hate me? Seriously, whats your problem?

Because I am better than you. I made a movie that made it to theaters just recently. Dont Breathe. Maybe you know it. Yeah faggot thats me

Ok. Thats great for you. Do you want a fucking cookie?

I made millions while you are loaning. I want to fucking destroy your ass. What is your address? Dont be a pussy

Alien > Aliens > the rest

Alien = Alien 3 AC >>>>>>>>>prometheus > Aliens

The other turdpiles need not be mentioned.

Here

Aliens>Prometheus>Alien>The Rest

I was born in 1982, but I always thought Alien was so boring and the jump scare thing done to hell in back.

"Look at me I made a Hick VHS Movie but got sad so I'm taking credit for something else and boasting about how awesome I am while sucking my own dick"

I bet you are a obama supporter. I will love it when I shove my fist down your throat and grab your FUCKING HEART AND TEAR IT OUT

that's enough son

nobody is buying your shtick

I want to fucking die desu

Dude if you really wanna meet up so I can laugh at your cheeto-dust covered, mountain dew-stained, hyperventilating ass just head on down to UCF college of cinema and ask for Darrell, we'll have a go.

Doxx time

Anatomy major (film minor) here. You actually cant reach the heart through the esophagus. You'll have to figure out a better means.

WRONG

N......No there are actually charts you could view. Theres no way to do that.

Thread is kill.

Alien>Aliens>Prometheus>Alien3>AlienRes'>the rest

This is the biggest shitpost I have ever seen, and i'm a Canadian whose home board is Sup Forums

I think Covenant will be better than Prometheus.

comingsoon.net/movies/news/762291-michael-fassbender-confirms-alien-covenant-will-be-way-scary

Alien is the only one of them worth watching on its own merit. If you want more in the universe watch prometheus, everything else in the universe are shit flicks

Alien
ALIEN3

POWERGAP

Prometheus

POWERGAP
ALIENS
AR
AvP
AvP2

you need a power gap between alien and alien 3 but otherwise you're good

>Aliens > Alien