So she's engaged now?

So she's engaged now?

rip brandon

Why not? She's almost 30. May they have a great life together and several beautiful children blah blah blah.

Would love to blast all my children on that smarmy little face

He'll be fine. Not memeing either, he'll forget about her in time.

No he won't hell just be some aging wanna be hipster failure.He'll be at some bar in 5-10 years crying about how he could have had her while she's on the TV and the bouncers toss his ass out of the place.

"Wasted youth, Wasted time"

>chvrches will be on tv in 10 years
nah

He did it to himself, and no bitching on here or facebook can fix it. We told him for years to not fuck up his life and he refused to listen. I'm sure its the same for others in his life.

I'm not sure where anyone's getting this, but good for her I guess.

Where can I read Brendon's story with her?

I have heard of it for years but never actually knew anything about it.

She married a bull, fact.

It's "Brandon", use the archive to find out about it.\

I've tried this though. But all I find when I search Brandon on the archive is pages of people telling others to use the archive to learn about Brandon :/

the only thing I can find is that theres a post that says "she's almost 30 and married"

>he was a fan of her older band Blue Sky Archives
>Donated to her feminist thing TYCI
>gave her someone to talk to when she was getting fucked with on CHVRCHES first USA tour
>was part of the "Leave A trace" trolling
>Lauren found out
>pissed her off, bad
>people came out telling Brandon he has ties with her through the moped scene and a family member was acquainted with her.
>he became infatuated with her for 3 1/2 years
>lost weight because of her, was bettering himself
>she starts dating Justin Long, Brandon gets bummed about it trys to take in in stride
>random post with baseless info claims she's "Married"
That's it.

Not CHVRCHES, I'm talking about Lauren.

I doubt she'll be on TV in 5-10 years.

As soon as she gets too old to appeal to pedophiles she's never seeing a lick of Fame again

She's in her late 20s, I doubt pedos are into her.

She's hitting the wall anyway, it was time to get hitched because her clocks ticking and no matter what she does, she's going to be popping out a kid soon.

Sorry for Brandon, but fuck, we told him..Like everyone else.

told him what?