I found these two sphere shaped hair balls a few weeks ago. At the time I assumed a spider made them...

I found these two sphere shaped hair balls a few weeks ago. At the time I assumed a spider made them. Just now I found a 3rd.

My question is what could have made these? I would like a logical answer please.

I will post another picture i just took as well.

vacuum?

>Anonymous
I don't own a vacuum. Im thinking some sort of insect or spider.

Satan.

Dubs proves it.

The weird thing is I always find them near the center of my floor space. I find it weird I don't step on them and destroy them and even weirder they just appear. I saw a fast moving spider around that same time in my room. I assumed it was that but i don't know

Tonight I was in the kitchen, which is adjacent to my room. I heard a weird noise and tried to focus in on it. The noise was very faint but seemed to possibly be coming from my room. I dont know what it was exactly but when I came back the 3rd was just there. I'm almost positive it wasnt there before i went in the kitchen. I always get spooked out in my house but not really afraid. Just a feeling of being watched sometimes.

Theres also this weird chair in the living room i always get these feelings from. I think sometimes i see shadows like something is in it when my eyes are adjusting.

There's a large Catman in your house. You MUST leave immediately. It is HIS house now.

this thread has potential
post more OP

I had a friend whose family was from mexico, his dad was supposedly cursed by a witch & would find these same exact little hairballs all the time. The dad eventually died of sudden heart failure & the mystery hairballs stopped appearing.

Not saying you got cursed by a witch, just sharing an experience.

It's niggers

Sounds like definite niggery diggery to me.

Bump

Nigger ghosts

It's a hair tumbleweed
Clean your damn house

bump

Definitely niggers

Lmao it is clean

im a witch and this is the same curse i usually cast on people. OP is fucked

Nigger witch

You mean spooks?

Maybe airflow caused them to ball up like that and that is why they are in the centre. From fans or a.c. or wind.

I feel like I'm either overthinking things which i don't really care about anyway or my mind is playing tricks on me. Most nights at 3:30am a bird outside my window starts making noise. I assumed most birds arent nocturnal. It sounds like therea a banging outside now. Like a car door shutting or a fire cracker but there are no cars and its happened about 5 times

I thought that but after 3 i cant imaging the chances of that being naturally happening in my room

So what man? Grow the fuck up and stop believing in ghosts...

You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!

Add this to NEVER FUCKING CLEANING YOUR SHITHOLE HOUSE.
Then you have your answer.

Asshair

nope that's pretty standard for familiars of witches, rest in peace my guy

Niggers?

Kill bird

Precisely.

Bum fluff

Ive had many dreams which were basically preminitions. So many that i believe dreams are possibly something more than just dreams. Sometimes i dream of an invisible force i try to run from but i cant get away. Im either running in slow motion or it catches me and drags me twards it. Like a spirit entering my dreams or some evil force. I often gdt jolted out of my dreams like i am falling.

Everyone has dreams like that. It's called a nightmare

Are they full spheres? I'm willing to bet you've got a mouse and its just rolling up nest material. How said material is ending up in the middle of your floor i dont know.

Op get a fucking wife and why the fuck do you only have a wooden chair in your living room? The fuck is wrong with you.

Yeah that's normal enough. I always have dreams that im fighting, but i cant get any force behind my punches. Then i wake up mid swing and clobber something, claimed two lamps with these retarded episodes.

Move.

Lol yeah i dont use my living room. All thats in there is a chair

Ive had dreams like that where im fighting someone and my punches are either in slow motion, weak, or the person is like a brick wall. Very annoying

Yeah theyre full spheres. They arent solid throughout but they are spheres and mostly complete. I dont think i have a mouse. I have a small apartment and theres really no place for mice. Its a pretty clean apartment. I never find droppings or anytging like that

Yep, you just can't get any force behind them. Which fuckin sucks because I would like to win in my own dreams.

Tried to google your appearing hair balls, got an article on scrotum fungus instead of anything useful.

I'm willing to bet its one of three things, A. some kind of retarded insect, B. mice, or C. some wonky airflow going on in/around your aircon or heat.

I dont really get nightmares. The dreams where that happens arent scary at all usually. There is usually dark atmosphere and some other stuff but i dont really get scared by my dreams.

>LOGical