Hey, edgefags

Hey, edgefags.

You know all those whiney anons who post threads asking about the best ways to an hero? I mean, c'mon, you know, the shameless attention whores. Yes, them. Here's a question.

What retard would ask random anons WHO DON'T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH KILLING THEMSELVES about the best way to an hero? No one who answers knows the best way to commit suicide because they've never committed suicide and no one who has can report back on it. Its so stupid if you think about it.

tl;dr: You edgefags stop posting retarded suicide threads for attention. You're fucking pathetic.

Science > opinion
Simple fact of the matter is you're retarded and should listen to most anons and helium gas yourself.

>evokes science
So who is reporting the data back to confirm the hypothesis? The dead fat?

*fag

>shameless attention whores
premise 1: that makes perfect sense.
premise 2: Sup Forums is full of retards
conclusion: nobody gives a fuck, attention whores will keep doing it

Well if I got caught five minutes later I would be dead. It was painless and effective so I think I know what im talking about.

They are usually full to the brim and just want to vent
Get over it dumbass

>didn't die
>cites himself as an authority on dying

Its one thing to vent and another to fish for "please dont kill yourself user. Theres so much to live for" kind of bullshit

Just post kys or ignore

Death by dehydration is the only really failsafe suicide for not making a rushed decision, I've come to day 6 and if I would have gone with heliumgas I would have been dead right now

Well, ive anheroed like 7 times...everyone a success, everyone i did was from a Sup Forums suggestion. So...shut up douche dick wrinkle...they are legit questions that help soo many ppl.

>full to the brim and just want to vent
they can vent in their room if it was just about venting. the fact they NEED to share this with someone is OP's point: they're shameless attention whores
plus, 99.9% of the time, they never kill themselves.
.Doubt that? just point to the number of times a suicidal Sup Forumstard actually offed himself.... even if you claim 'many might die but not all are in the nooz', the best estimate is 0.001% and multiplying it 100 times still means less than 1 in 1000 do it. Plus, this is Sup Forums, the asshole of the internet and nobody cares, so even if 100% of suicidal fags did kill themselves, that would just be more entertainment for our rekt threads.

I mean, suicide is kind of a big life changing decision. I'd think a fag would've thought it out before attempting to death by dehydration... It kind of defeats the purpose to a drawn out suffering since most people think about suicide a while before doing it...

>even if 100% of suicidal fags did kill themselves
too bad they can't even get that right, fucking losers.

It's impossible to ask someone who well experienced, you either do it or you're a sad sack failure but even more so

I apologize for my obstinacy.

Oh fuck yeah brooooo rekt threads for life am I right !!! #fuck normies

Thats the point.

Fags who post threads asking for advice like are nothing more than shameless attention whores.

U don't suffer that much physically, it's the psychological pain that's the worse.
Thinking about the pain yous will put on your family and friends, shits get real when you're close to death and that's when you really realize if you want to go through with it

And being conscious of the consequences of suicide usually compels people to think twice on their decision, rehardless if their choice of hero is quick or slow.

Kek they're such fags

>effective
>alive

pick one