Sell me some some MDMA Sup Forums

Sell me some some MDMA Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hvr91PoneLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy it on alpha bay you lazy faggot

DHL all the way

alphabay look down actually but try it later, pretty easy to use and you'll never get shit in the street again after that

is it against the rules too post onion links because i need some more sites other than alphabay

Shrooms.
Just grow shrooms
Hope you get fixed anyway OP

www alphabaywyjrktqn onion (alpha) www
hansamkt2rr6nfg3 onion (Hansa) http

but i recommend Alphabay

do you guys blend your bitcoins before buying some shit on the dw ?

thanks

how much u want OP

your so badass

I take e transfers or PayPal
$25 extra if you wanted expedited shipping for tomorrow

lol'd

Would've been an easy scam if op wasn't some retarded troll

definetly not scam

>OP asks to buy
>I offer

Yeah ur right, I really am a fucking badass

dont take it to seriously user

trying to selling stuff on Sup Forums

Free money online =\= kidnapping.
Why would you even save that

>filename

Mescaline > MDMA

Nature's natural ecstasy. Longer lasting too.

Nice meme. I've seen better "seems legit meemz than that. Sup Forums really is full of rapists

Why do you prefer alphabay?

It's better

Dank

just personnal experience, more than 2k€ on it, very few fail.
Dont really know Hansa, but prefer recommand what ive tried

Does real MDMA still exist? Where I lived the gook gangs had top shelf molly back in the late 90's. Remember the Roger Rabbits?

you're*

Thanks for the recommendation, officer.

>top shelf molly
Good one

You're not bout that life fam

In comparison to the boolshit RC's sold as MDMA today, yes they were good. Awesome AAMOF

MDMA will make you do crazy retarded shit

>AAMOF
what

True. One time at 4am I took off my clothes and fucked the grass in a local kids' ballpark. A cop car drove by and almost caught my ass. Fuck that would've been embarrassing.

(A)s
(A)
(M)atter
(O)f
(F)act

You're just fucked. If I was on mdma I would've stuck you. Molly makes you crazy

W E W
Neckbeard detected

BAHAHAHA! NICE TRY DEA!

Not even close. If you're taking the shit and you don't feel that orgasmic hum allover your body you got some boolshit.

your just a degenerate faggot thats why

okey, come

Underrated comment

True. I hiked thru the nearby woods by the ballpark butt ass naked and feeling 500%, not even worrying about snakes biting my ass. Be careful on the real shit.

no prob, i also recommand to order in your own country, as an eurofag i order in my country, dunno whats the law in US or other

I don't take drugs to enhance my shits, and I've never done that on mdma. Who the fuck cares? There's better drugs out there that aren't stepped 90% of the time. Dirty high anyways

I tried a lot of stuff and stuck to a few things pretty heavily for awhile. Never really wanted to try Molly. I'm just trying to play videogames and listen to music either nodding out and cozy or tweaked and super concentrated. Not jerking off all night.

And if you mean overwhelming euphoria by sweating, jaw clenching, being obnoxious and aggressive then yeah that sounds fun

I went around fucking with and making fun literal gangbangers to their face in the hood.

I'm guessing all that molly made you retarded as fuck. Clearly something was wrong "up there" before you took it.

Actually in hindsight that might have been bath salts

>obviously never done the real shit
>overwhelming euphoria (check)
>sweating (check)
>jaw clenching (check)
>being obnoxious (nah, just hugging up with your buds and any chicks nearby)
>aggressive (not at all, mellow like jell-O)

definetly not molly

Only a sheltered faggot would say some shit like that. No drug ever made me "retarded". I knew people who OD'd and can't stay out of jail on drugs but I never took that shit that seriously to get hooked.

MDMA is social/antisocial speed for me. Makes me hyper and wanna fuck shit up. I'm lucky I'm not in prison.

I have a firm rule to only roll once per 6 months, but fml seeing pills like this makes me want to do so sooner.

Trust me you will not be jerking off, your dick shrivels up to nothing

not fucking true

Probably not getting MDMA then

Obviously depends on how much you take.
Didn't know the source, fuck knows how clean it was but definitely MDMA

this sounds like meth

When you come dowm from it 7 hours later like I did you can get hard dependent on the situation.

I know the difference and I know I took molly you idiot. There's no question about it, it could've been cut with whatever but it was definitely mdma.

how do you *know* it was MDMA?

A few tips down bellow:

* Do not buy pills, buy crystals since pressed pills often have contaminents in them.

* Go to www.ecstasydata.org and compare your pill to the pictures if you choose to be a dumbass and buy pressed pills anyway.

* You should also get a marquis testing reagent to make sure that there is even a trace of mdma in your pills/crystals/powder.

* Start with half a dose since you dont know if you are sensitive to the substance or possibly allergic, use a precise quality chemical scale, and before you ask NO YOU CAN NOT EYEBALL THE AMOUNT.

* If you can find a proffesional drug testing site go there, energy control is good.

* Have a sober (not even weed) friend nearby to help you out if things go wrong, make him/her watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=Hvr91PoneLQ

* Don't combine mdma with other drugs or alcohol.

* Drink water, but be careful not to drink to much, water poisoning is possible and dangerous.

* Take breaks from dancing to keep your heart rate down, remember to breath deep to lower heart-rate.

* Don't do mdma or lsd or shrooms if you are on any SSRI or MAOI.

* There are many more precausions to take, be safe out there and use common sense, have fun!

I took mdma AND shrooms withing 3 days of taking SSRI (celexa) and nothing happened, is that long enough?

Also this is me again, never trust that the internet is the best place for information, im not a doctor. Im a normal person, this is just my opinions, do your own research!

Because I've taken better stuff before from a reliable source. The stuff I had that night was some cheap $20 shit and the capsules weren't even filled evenly

If nothing happened you are probably fine, but seratonin syndrome is a real concern when taking mdma or shrooms or lsd in combination with ssri's.
SSRI's need time to flush out, when i was on them, my doctor lowered my dose from 150 mg down to zero over 3 months. As i said it takes time, but if nothing happened you are provbably fine (and thats my rhyme).

pic proves me is me

The amount of mdma cut with nasty shit like meth in the US is crazy, I remember watching a documentary about it, I love living in the EU where we can get top quality shit from the Netherlands

Personally I like hansa more because you don't have to put money on to the site so when the server goes down you don't loose it / if some admin is greedy

Just because it's labelled molly and gives that euphoric high doesn't mean it's mdma. There's loads of drugs that will do the same

No. That's paranoid shit

Just buy your shit and who cares?

Shut up, Huxley.

Meth is more expensive than mdma. Makes no sense to cut with a 2000$/oz product

what is the brown stuff next to the shrooms?
Looks a bit like Mephedron.
Love this stuff way to much

Mephedrone is white/light yellow pal, what dodgy synth are you getting it brown?

>on pure MCAT now