Green Bay will win

Cap this post

holy dubs of truth confirmed

dubs confirm

Check'd

What do I do next?

post it throughout game threads and after they win the game

Keep it bumped

You do realize when the Matty Ice decimates the Packers "defense" and Aaron Rodgers has the flu, so that's another advantage to the Falcons. You're gonna look pretty fucking stupid when your pathetic team gets destroyed. It's pathetic that you have to rely on "muh history", last time I checked the Falcons were the best team in the NFC with the most explosive offense. Why the hell would you think any different, this is a team built to win, the Packers barely made the playoffs and beating the Cowchokes in the playoffs is meaningless because THEY ALWAYS CHOKE. Good luck living this down when you are exposed for an idiot after the Falcons walk all over your shit 10-6 team. Beating the Lions LOL, they lost Megatron last year and you still barely got to the playoffs over them. Your team is pathetic, your thread is pathetic, your argument is pathetic and you are pathetic. I hope the Falcons win 42-3 just so you can look even more foolish. It's hilarious that you'd start this thread knowing that your team is inferior and if you don't know your team is inferior you clearly ignored the entire NFL season. Rodgers is gonna choke, he won't be as accurate and he's gonna throw at least 2 picks. It's embarrassing that you made this thread and that will be proven by the end of the day. You are the most easily mockable person on Sup Forums, you're the most mockable person on Sup Forums, fuck you're as mockable as Chris Chan. Your autistic thread is just gonna get bumped to page one for the next day after the Packers get exposed like they did at the beginning of the season. God, how can somebody be so autistic yet still literate to form a sentence with 10 words in it. That's absolutely amazing and I'm sure your caregiver is amazed at your progress. But if you're gonna practice your formulation of words do it somewhere else, or keep it in the generals where the cancer can be contained. That's all I have to say to you, I hope you learn and better assess what kind of shit you post.

Trump becomes president, and Green Bay will win it all

DAMN, those digits

is this pasta fresh?

As a Burrs fan I support our NFCN brothers

post in on the Sup Forums subreddit and make sure to include me in the screencap!

No they won't. Cap MY post.

Your lack of digits says otherwise

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Thank you Burrs, we love you

Based Burrs

Really man. What other bold predictions do you have? Sung gonna rise tomorrow?

It always baffles me that an "explosive"offense is good. It always makes me think it is one cell phone call away from 6 turnovers.

watch the game and the falcons win m8