23AndMe.com: Just found out Girlfriend is 100% Euro, I am mixed-race Tonto/Schlomo. What do?

>red-pill girlfriend through years of videos debates and conversations

>get her to 23andme with me

>I knew about the jew but find out I am non-white mixed race scum

>gf is 99.9% pureblood euro
>she got weird about my results

>I think she is going to leave me for Scanda Chad

What do Sup Forums?

Be happy knowing that you have saved her from a relationship with a mixed race cur.

>Most of Sup Forums isn't as white as they claim to be
What a surprise

>gf is ~70% anglo scum
Don't worry, she is not European either.

How much does 23 cost and can you do it worldwide?

>implying anglos arent literally the master-race of the euro master race

ok bud

>tfw 100% Bavarian phenotype

>giving away your DNA, especially to a company
REEEEEEEEEEE

>flag
>the cost

B E A D Y

i dont look unlike this man lol

anglos are anti-white terrorists

Hey I just want to know before I'm throw my money into some date collecting jew organization

This post is rich

literally what? Anglos (Londinistan aside) epitomized the highest virtues of Western Civ

british common law> all
Magna Carta > first.jpg
ENDED SLAVERY GLOBALLY
Most successful colonies
Victorian culture > all

Get the fuck out of my bread with your anglo hate you shitskin

*data

Shit, I literally lived out the meme this time. I'm usually not this kikeful

Check your privileges, non beady neanderphobes !

>sending you dna to a government database for people who show an interest in their heritage.
Wew

Last i checked it's $100, £100 or 100 Euro (don't have the sign for monopoly money i'm afraid)

Not sure if you can do it worldwide as it was available for UK, but the kit is mailed to you so i don't see why it would be a problem, just a time issue if anything.

What do you seek to gain from this though merchant?

When they say Ashkenazi, they really mean Eastern European.

>Tfw 98% Euro and 2% West Africa
It's just trace DNA... r-right guys?

>2% West Africa

Be American, fuck slave girls.

If you think you need to be pure European to have the benefits of being a part of the white gene pool then you have no idea what you are talking about. You got the dummy gene, don't make babies. If you are concerned with only being 98% white or whatever then you are an autist. u got problems.

2% seems pretty big for being noise, the latter should probably be around 0.x%

Confirmation that my ancestors are Greeks or something that converted to Judaism :(
to my understanding of my family back ground im like 1/4 belgium 1/4 french 1/4 german and 1/4 persian
:/

>british common law
british common law british common law is so hardcore retarded it's sharia tier

Shoah Le Puff?

Jewish+European is a great fucking mix probably the best one
I can attest to that myself I'm 1/8 Jewish and massively superior intellectually

implying im not shitposting and thrilled to be 96% white and 28% jew (true master race sorry white)

Wait, you're actually spending $150 on this?
Can't you just look at family photos?

You already posted this shit, are you shilling for 23andme, or whatever the fuck it's called. Pic related.

>massively superior intellectually
SPS

>Can't you just look at family photos?

t. Typical Sup Forums Aussie

What does le puff mean?

> le poof

When did OP claim to be white?

I still don't understand
Holocaust the poof? Holocaust dissapeared?
Nani :(

My family is anglo as fuck m8, no boong in here

im shilling for myself, its called shitposting

This, Jesus Christ OP's main problem is he's an idiot. Native American blood is based as fuck, anyway. Just be glad you're not a nigger.

I was only pretending to be butthurt. My girlfriend is really going to leave me for being Jewish. Redpilling her didn't backfired on me.

le poofter gone up in smoke

Then why did you put the site address first thing in the topic? You didn't need to do that, or even really mention it, but your last thread got archived pretty quick, and you want Sup Forumsacks' curiosity to get the better of them and send shekels to find out if they have the Jew in them.

The shekels are worth my curiosity

The first time I saw a heritage thread I didn't know where to go, by providing link its literally trying to make a helpful thread

Cool, I obviously got it wrong, my apologies. It's late here in Bongistan so I'm gonna hit the sack, but I'm sure that since you aren't a shill for 23andme.com you won't mind if I make a thread tomorrow claiming that I have proof that it's a scam and that they just make the results up, and urge Sup Forumsacks to never use their service.
Nighty night, see you in tomorrow's thread.

That id

id be very interested in any info you have on this...I was sketched out by the ToS but I wanted to know so bad I gave my money to the Mountain View jews

Personally im inclined to thinking its a legit service