Cuck reporting in, would fuck?

Cuck reporting in, would fuck?

If you can't fuck her, you're a miserable subhuman piece of scum, you cuck.

But I'd fuck the life out of her.

Sure, but only if you're watching me give her the pleasure you can't.

Oh yes, I'd sit in the corner while you fuck her

We'd go to a party with all your friends, then I'd jokingly dare her to suck my cock. She'd drop to her knees in front of everyone and suck me off until I cum in her hot mouth, then I'll have her get in your face and swallow all of my cum, then I'll take her to the bathroom, do her from behind, then take her home in a way that lets everyone know.

Is she into getting fucked by bigger thicker cocks while you watch helplessly?

That sounds so hot knowing that she would probably do that and not feel bad at all and she would love it

Yes, she has grown to like bigger dicks than mine, and loves to fuck other guys knowing that I am okay with that

Oh, she'll act sorry, I'll drop her off the next morning and she'll be pouty, and apologize, maybe say, "I'm sorry baby, he's just so much bigger than you," she might say it won't happen again, but I'll come over every few days and fuck her in your bed. She'll develop kinks because she doesn't like things done by a fucking cuck like you, but she loves it when I'm impaling her on my cock.

I love it when she worships other men's cocks and tells me about it. I love to see it in front of me too, and I hate to see that she's craving someone else's bigger cock

post her feet

Oh, she'll crave my cock, I'd ruin her. She won't be able to get an orgasm with your baby dick anymore after I ravage her pussy and fill her up with a real man's cock.

Got any nudes?

If people keep going then i might post a nude or a couple

tits or gtfo

I'd show her positions she's never tried before, she'll beg me to come over so I can fill her up with my cock. Sometimes we'll let you masturbate while watching, but sometimes you'll have to be restrained. Maybe sometimes you'll only be allowed to listen at the door. I'd make that pussy my personal cock holster.

I'd cum all over her face again and again, she'll take pictures of my cock inside her and send them to you at work, making you enraged.

You realize this is two gay men talking dirty to each other

I'd make her beg to suck my cock every morning. You would sleep on the floor next to the bed. The last thing you'd hear and the first thing you'd hear everyday is her screaming my name as I fuck her tight pussy

post better pics

As I fuck her ass, she'll look at you and tell you how pathetic you are and how much bigger and better my cock is than yours. We'd have a shower together and i'd fuck her again, while you wash the messy sheets we just fucked in.

While you go to work you'll constantly receive photos of my cock in her mouth, in her pussy and in her ass. Her tits covered in my cum. Every photo would come with a message from her telling you how much fun she's having and how much she hates you useless cock.

She deserves better than you, you fucking beta