Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums,
is this a bed bug or a cockroach?
so far I have found this one right now and another a couple days ago crawling around.

nigga that shit is a bed bug.
BURN YOUR MATTRESS ASAP

damn.
I'm kinda poor. can anything else be done?

Better sleep on the ground brother

well you could try blasting it with chemicals (raid for example) all around the creases and rim of the mattress

no not really sorry dude you can try to spray baygon and pray they die

that's a tick or something
bedbugs are too small to see with the naked eye

I have only seen 2 about that same size.
I guess this explains why I have been itching and some unexplainable bite marks all over

Can confirm it's a bedbug.

I google bedbugs and some pics look similar though

this is a lie since like in this case they could get pretty big and become extremely noticeable

that is indeed a bedbug
dont worry poorfriend no need to immoliate your sleeping platform
simply microwave the mattress
the extreme heat will kill any eggs and larvae
good
luck.

there should be a nest right? can I locate that and spray something on it? how to find them cause I have checked my mattress and can't see any others?

There's some white powder you can buy online where you pour it in the sides of your frame and on the floor. Worked for me, shits were annoying though.

They stay in the frame, not in the mattress

Get yourself a gallon jug of some bedbug spray at Walmart and cover the entire matress with it (obviously flip it up) check for any black spots or rust colored spots on the corners. Next you are gonna want to take all your clothes and put them in black trash bags and leave them out in the sun for 24 hours then take them to a laundry mat and run them on the highest heat you possibly can. P.s. DO NOT! Try to starve them. They can live up to a year without feeding.

I'd get rid of that mattress asap

nevermind, confused bedbugs with dust mites

Also take the felt off the bottom of your box spring and check every inch of it.

you're fucked, OP. weeks of toil and suffering are coming your way. enjoy your bedbugs

>cockroaches look nothing like that. you must be retarded

kek

The treatment for bedbugs is really expensive. Here's what you can do though:
>Find a bunch of bedbugs
>Go to a marriot
>Stay the night and release your minions
>Wait two weeks
>Call the marriot and tell them you got bedbugs from their hotel
>By now they will have had a huge bedbug problem and dealt with it
>Threaten to sue if they don't pay for treatment
>Marriot pays for your treatment

I've done this before and I turned a multi-thousand treatment into a free five-night stay in a marriot suite while my house was fixed for no cost.

Not sure how much it costs, but theres some service that sets up some shit in the affected room and heats it way the fuck up, kills the bugs (they die at some certain high temperature) but if theres anything in the room that could be affected by heat you gotta get that shit outta there first.

what if I take everything out of the room and leave a space heater on for a few hours?

diabolical

Exterminator cost $250 for my apartment. Said our couch and beds were beyond saving and to dispose of them asap

That's a bedbug. Good luck.

Sounds pretty jank, you dont want to cause a fire or anything.

Bedbugs have evolved specifically to live and persist in furniture and fabrics through any hardships, so they're gonna be an expensive bitch to get out

The white shit someone else mentioned and the heat thing worked for someone i know, but every case is different and it depends on where they are coming from/how much theyve spread through the house.

OP if you're poor af,
1) take that bed outside to a place where you can see the bed in every angle,

2) look around and if you see those fuckers squish the living shit out of it, shake the bed from time to time and focus on the stitching and seems of the mattress

3) Take a can of raid and spray that shit into the bed where you suspect there are opening and where they go,

4) (probably a stupid ass suggestion) Blow-dry/ steam / iron the bed.

5) don't stop and keep looking for those fuckers and keep shaking the bed if you see them repeat if you need too

6) Check surroundings of where your bed is @ cause it may be more than your bed if you are unlucky

7) do those for a couple of days/weeks/months till you stop getting random ass bites, Rome was not built within a day and those bed-fucks last for a long-ass time.

>had it to my mattress one time, did those and i was lucky it didn't spread drastically and it was only a few

This op, its called Diatomaceous earth, look it up. its pretty cheap and works. only problem is your going to have basically layer your room with it and then clean it up after

so it's not just one main nest?

You need an exterminator to apply poison / treatment. The exterminator will require to do a treatment with their chemicals of your bed & surroundings once every two weeks for about two months, and you will need to take all of your laundry / linens and have them washed & dried on high heat and seal them in plastic bins / bags.

No. there isn't a main nest. They will live and cling onto different spots throughout the home. A bedbug needs to only feed once every few months or so and every bedbug can produce many more after that one feeding, with their eggs and nest being near invisible.

no they are usually in colonies spread out throughout the entire furniture

Have managed hotels for years, and must say. That would NEVER work. A Marriott would deal with their own problem by getting the rooms treated because of you. You would be blamed for bringing them into the hotel (which you did) and there is no responsibility on the hotels part to do anything to fix your apartment/house, and why would they? Also, if you think a company as large as Marriott would be afraid of a law suit from someone who can't even afford. You are a mad man.

What about leaving the mattress out in the sun for a few days or let it hang on your roof lmao

Agree what he said, although i do remember some locations of where bed bugs-hanging out tend to be between the seems of tight-cleavage spots, and spots that have black-dots around them, if you see those, don't hesitate to spray raid

That won't work, these heat treatments are pretty intense and can be in the thousands. I had my house blasted and it was almost 3k, they brought in like 8 or 10 industrial heaters. I think the temperature inside was around 140 degrees, everything was hot to the touch inside my house; felt like a sauna everywhere.

You should be able to get an inspector to check out which rooms are affected before you get the whole thing heated, that way you arent spending more than you need to.

Bullshit. I did it and it worked. They didn't want to deal with the bad yelp reviews.

I'm an exterminator!

Yeah that's a bedbug
Best thing to do would be to throw all of your clothes in a full dryer cycle. Throw away sheets and mattres pad. Inspect mattress and all other furniture and If you see more bomb the shit out of it with chemicals.

If reccomend a heat treatment but I know they're expensive af.

Best thing to do is make sure there aren't anymore and get totally new bedding
And put anything you can in the dryer.

Be careful anan bedbugs literally make people crazy you don't want that shit.

thanks for the replies Sup Forums.
will go jerk it to cam whores now with my beg bug buddies

Protip from project super.
Heat and lots of it. Get the rooms affected to 120 f and leave it that way for an hour. Vacume bug corpses