Southeast Asians

How does it feel to be a Chingchong-Pooloo rape baby?

My condolences

no wonder the co-prosperity sphere didn't work out

God that's fucking ugly

if japan is so rich then why are you so short?

Nothing, we're subhumans and we're accept that.

B-but I like Southeast Asians girls and she's nice as well

Hi Vietnam

Would date.

Hi kangaroo friend.

Why are all Southeast Asian girls such qts?

why japan so rude

You won't even post you're male average height on Wikipedia

btw average female height:

Honduras 152 cm
Japan 158 cm

Maritimes Southeast Asians don't have slanted-eyes and Mainlanders' eyes are also less slanted than East Asians. But we are inferior in most other measures.

weeb autism

I have some Asian (mongoloid) genes, can I pass as a SE Asian?

To be honest, in terms of qt per capita, SEA is far ahead East Asia. If just considering Japan alone, then they're even further ahead.

We merely adopted their civilization and accepted some diaspora merchant to trade here. The only power who invade here are Chola who is pretty much Prussian equivalent of Pirate and Mongol who got btfo by us.

Your eyes look like one of my friend's, but you still seem pretty caucasoid (which is non-exist in SEA).

At least they are having babies

he could pass as a local here (especially in the big cities)

I look Filipino? I was always told by my friends that I look Nepalese (who also resemble Filipinos).

Don't be so down on yourself. You repelled the Americans when they were armed to the fucking teeth and you blokes were just a bunch of illiterate villagers.

You somehow resemble a nepali person but you really don't look us.But you can easily mix in the crowd.

yeh, at least the eyes, you other features might give you away tho, since we can identify Indians quite well (at least in the big cities).

I do have North Indian genes so I suppose it does make sense. What Indian features are you talking about, by the way?

Are you a chubby person not fat just general a chubby person.

>158
>152
>average

tfw no small qt asian bf

I actually used to be almost obese a few years back but I'm at normal bodyweight now thanks to exercising at the gym

Japanese are just Korean-Jomon rape babies tho

>t. one year contract weeb eigo "teacher"