Rate my pupper

Rate my pupper

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dogsbite.org/2016/10/report-level-1-trauma-dog-bite-studies-pitbull-highest-prevalence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10/10 beautiful pup

Cute. Just please take it to an obedience school and keep it well trained. An obedient, hardworking dog is a happy dog.

Thanks man
I definitely need to she tears up everything and plays around super rough

Niggers of the dog world. Often snap and kill other animals especially smaller. Sometimes attack and kill children.
>inb4 hurr durr it's always the owner, never the dog
There's a fucking reason professional dog trainers say these breeds are difficult and owners need to take extra care and time to train these fucks to be even half normal.

the good news is that it will probably only kill a neighborhood kid or something. the bad news is the city will make you pay to have it put down.

pit/dog

Kill it now.

9/10 only because it looks like one I had but she has passed so it made me sad rip

0/10

Enjoy putting it down after it bites a kid or gets too aggressive with strangers

A dog?

The nigger of the animal kingdom?

0/100

Shit dog breed

blog.dogsbite.org/2016/10/report-level-1-trauma-dog-bite-studies-pitbull-highest-prevalence.html

I feel for you my other pit is on his way out and he's cooler than her

Niggers of the dog world ?? Okay that shit made me laugh but na she straight I'm training her well

Alright, but I feel sorry for the animal or kid your dog is going to maim or kill

This
Kill dat piece of shit

Well she is a bitch but I'm workin on that I have a another pit who's 10 years old and never had one incident. So don't worry my dogs wouldn't do shit to a human and I wouldn't let it happen

How would you guys kill my dog ? Take it to the vet or ?

0/10
Stupid doggo in hands of 4chaner
Your mamma is biatch and you are the product

Nice trips and also FUCK U

9/10 great puppo, make sure you train well, don't contribute to staffy/pit bull bad name. I've had three dogs and my well-trained staffordshire is the most nicest submissive little bitch dog I've ever met. The second he thinks he might have offended you he rolls over and shows you his belly. Poor dog was abandoned and abused before we got him. Trying to show him what a loving, permanent home looks like.

it mean that i am fcking damm right and you have to follow it

Cutie pie...love em

I would fuck that dog. Then again, I would fuck any dog. I simply love dogs. No homo, though.

Fucking adorable/10

Thanks guys..fuck all the doggo haters btw