"Target stock prices 'in freefall' due to bathroom policy"

Fucking seriously? Conservative Justice Warriors are now officially just as bad as SJWs.

Who the fuck boycotts a big box store over their bathroom policy? If they made their money by charging people to use restroom services - maybe if they had a gym with a changing room - I could understand, but who fucking cares about the bathrooms at Target?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5J3Pk2Q_9i0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>Who the fuck boycotts a big box store over their bathroom policy? If they made their money by charging people to use restroom services - maybe if they had a gym with a changing room - I could understand, but who fucking cares about the bathrooms at Target?+ 0 post omitted.
I think it's less a boycott and more justified fear they won't be safe.

It's the women/children angle. Normies don't want their daughters to share bathrooms with 6'4" bearded "women."

Also, just to be clear, I hate the idea of men in drag going into the girl's restroom as much as anybody else, but I do not think that this is anywhere close to being a "line in the sand" for right wing politics.

Explain why you support the boycott of an otherwise perfectly fine store over this, then. Are sexual harassments in Target bathrooms even an issue? Last time I went into a bathroom in a big box store, I was the only one in the room.

youtube.com/watch?v=5J3Pk2Q_9i0

>Conservative Justice Warriors are now officially just as bad as SJWs

You have to fight fire with fire. Fascist liberals didn't want to negotiate; they wanted EVERYONE to be REQUIRED into following their ideologies under gestapo enforcement. Now goodly folk are finally sick of it. They don't call it a culture war for nothing.

right to privacy is important friend. If they let trannies into the bathrooms then the trannies rape some little girl, now we need cameras in the bathrooms. Now you have no privacy.

It's all part of a long laundry list of steps to take away your rights.

Yeah, but who even uses bathrooms in a Target?

Target sucks. It should've crashed a long time ago.

It's walmart for white trash-trying not to appear-white trash

Bingo

>yfw the CEO was hoping to cash in on retarded libsters and their trans trend
>ends up fucking over the whole company

Good. Nobody wants this bullshit. Just because the media plasters it everywhere on purpose doesnt mean people think that way.
99% of Americans still believe deep down that trannies are sick in the head, no matter how loud you let that 1% say otherwise.

The irony in all this being that women are at the forefront of this activist crap, and now their the ones taking a step back and thinking "maybe this isnt what i wanted".
Cant wait to see "rapists and pedo friendly restrooms for children!".
So progressive!

>push for transexuals to use bathrooms and by natural extension...the changing rooms

>be shocked when people become afraid to patronize store

>target is now an excellent short-sell opportunity as it plunges

Let them fucking burn. Businesses forcing identity politics deserve what's coming to them

This has nothing to do with bathrooms you faggot. The entire retail industry is down. This piece of shit is just trying to make it seem like its a bigoted boycott thats causing their slump so that progressive hippies come and "show support".

Why else would you go there?

This is why businesses try to be apolitical.

If you can choose between one of five similar stores, why would you choose the one who allows grown men with dicks into the girls bathroom and changing rooms?

Some people, even the ones who don't really care about gay shit, just don't appreciate social engineering and manufactured causes shoved down their throats.

Target doesn't have any locker rooms.

I didn't mean to validate the author's claim. I'm more referring to the supposed outrage over Target's policy. I don't personally believe that Target's stock could be hurt by this kind of thing.

Who else /shorting/ here?

Target Won’t Cave To Boycotters On Trans-Friendly Bathroom Policy, CEO Says

Doubling down.

The fucker likely has a "golden parachute" and doesn't afraid anything as Target goes down in flames.

It's kind of fucked up that whiny SJWs have so much power over what's considered right in our country.

Absolutely.

Businesses only do anything based on profit. The only way businesses will resist the "progressive" thought police is if it is profitable to do so. Not giving them your business is an effective and non-violent way of influencing their behavior, and thus society. If the vast majority of America which hates this shit lets them know, they will stop capitulating to the ridiculous 1% LGBTQ whatever crazies.

This is just conservative and moderates utilizing what the left has been doing (to great effect) for years. How is this a problem?

Hate the game (you created), not the player ;)

Changing rooms. Dressing rooms. The place where you can try on clothes. Target has them.

I am not a liberal.

I wouldn't shop at a store that lets a 40 year old man in a dress into the girls bathroom

I didn't mean you. I meant the CEO of Target is using the controversy to help drum up support for his already dwindling business. From the breitbart article:

>Target’s stock fell by 5.43 percent during the day, more than rivals J.C. Penny, which was down 2.47 percent. and WalMart, down 2.75 percent. But other retailers lost heavily – Kohl’s was down 6.02 percent and Sears dropped by 5.35 percent, amid bad news from President Barack Obama’s tepid economy.

Then embrace (weep at) the new age of identity politics shite. It was obvious it was going to happen.

If a company wants to make an unnecessary public political statement for PR, they need to deal with the repercussions when it blows up in their face.

Whoever green-lighted this didn't realize that you should keep hot-button politics away from a business' public image.

And then people bitch about the kind of money CEOS make compared to what they actually do.

When your job is to make a decision that can make or lose 2 billion dollars I'd kick the shit out of anyone who moves boxes around telling me I'm not worth my salary.

Must suck when the shoe is on the other foot

Why are you here defending target then? If you care so little about targets bathroom then why you make this thread? Trying to make the term conservative justice warriors a thing? We see right through you faggot.

>who boycotts a store over their bathroom policy?

People who don't want their kids around nutjobs that think they're a woman

it sends a wonderful message to other shitty companies that normally bandwagon on this kind of shit because they think it's what the public wants and sees it as an easy means of bolstering their perception

what did they expect when they tried to placate less than %1 of the population in a way that makes the rest feel uneasy?

underrated

Wasn't the stock crash due to a market report -- which also affected Wal-Mart and other businesses?

>Who the fuck boycotts a state over their right to enact their own state laws? If they made their money by charging people to be trans - maybe if they had a jail for trans - I could understand, but who fucking cares about the laws in North Carolina?

Every clothing store I've ever been to has had private changing rooms for trying on clothes - one person is allowed in each changing room at a time - and they've always been unlabeled with regard to M/F.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the term in the OP when I was referring to "locker rooms," which are communal changing rooms associated with fitness centers - Target doesn't have those.

Are you legitimately mentally challenged or an irl Target worker who is in fear of losing the job there?

You are completely missing the point, this isn't about some witch hunt for Target stores chain, you could insert any other big public/consumer corporation whose CEO/board decided on such an agenda pushing, this is about sending a message to all the other CEOs, store chains, etc who wanted or would have tried the same shit just to score some "Good store points" from a niche target (pun was not intended) audience. So stop shilling for Target so much, just business, nothing personnel kid, heehh...

>Also, just to be clear, I hate the idea of men in drag going into the girl's restroom as much as anybody else, but I do not think that this is anywhere close to being a "line in the sand" for right wing politics.

This is not right-wing politics, this is normie NPCs pushing back against the narrative that the kike media dictates every day.

Pretty much. Also when was it decided that we should view some tat-merchant as a beacon of moral values that should help us guide our way though life.

Wind your neck in and just sell shit you cunts.

Top kek

These laws are silly either way. Granted I wouldn't want my daughter sharing a bathroom with a burly man in a skirt, but I also don't want my bathroom being invaded by liberal twink shits. Can't we go back to when the laws were unwritten?

I'm not defending Target. I'm questioning the level of supposed outrage of the people who disagree with their policy. I disagree with their policy, but I wouldn't stop shopping there over it.

High tier post

I care. I self-identify as an assault helicopter. Their refusal to provide me with "targeting range style" bathrooms is offensive.

>Whoa, whoa, whoa
>You guys actually did something
>You guys are worse than SJWs!
Fuck off shill. I don't shop anywhere I don't agree with. It's called voting with my dollar.

I'm not following your analogy. How is a statewide anti-discrimination pre-emption law that simply encourages uniformity of legal code at all the same sort of situation?

Target made a decision. The consumers made the decision of starting buying in Walmart like they should had done in the first place.

I know its just a distraction issue, but good fuck Target. Any business that sticks their nose in political issues deserves what they get.

>Conservative Justice Warriors are now officially just as bad as SJWs.

They decided to spend their money somewhere else, they didn't demand the law be changed and people lose their jobs.

>You are completely missing the point, this isn't about some witch hunt for Target stores chain.......
>[proceeds to describe how it actually is a witch hunt]
Thank you for proving my point.

Hope he's brushed off his resume.

>conservative claim some men may pretend to be trans women to enter the women's bathroom
>ignore the fact that men can now claim to be trans men to justify entering the women's bathroom

If "progressives" don't like it when people boycott shit they like over molehills, they shouldn't be doing it either.

Having said that, I quite literally do not give a fuck where trannies take a shit, as long as it isn't in my house, but what goes around comes around.

It is right-wing politics, Paco. "Trans rights" is a major topic that the American political Left bring up, and conservatives have been pushing back on it for 50 years.

>Pander to SJWs
>Turns out they never buy shit and your business gets fucked
>Every time

>I am actually legit mentally challenged
Thank (You) for answering my question, have a good day n saged

I think its more just regular people.

For example, some SJWs want the Washington Redskins to change their name because apparently "Redskin" is offensive to some Indians. Since no one really gives a shit, they aren't going to change the name.

But I think if it were the Washington Niggers or something like that they would have to chance it because too many regular people would boycott.

no one is "outraged"

they just don't want to go into a changing room anywhere near a tranny or anyone who "identifies as a woman"

stockholders are pulling away because of it

it's that simple

Since when has anybody ever claimed freedom of association was a bad thing? You're not obligated to buy shit from anyone.

No money from me for SJW businesses.

Besides, the nearest Target is literally right across the road from a Wal-Mart. It's hilarious how packed that Wal-Mart always is, vs. the two dozen cars in the Target parking lot. I only surmise they're there just because it's less busy.

Had to be done. They run a fucking store, not a church, not a school, and not a city.

It's not their place to pretend they have any business directing culture.

>Any business that sticks their nose in political issues deserves what they get.
Like when Starbucks, Fresh Market, Chipotle, and half a dozen other businesses banned or otherwise strongly discouraged guns on their premises and then their stock went into the tank?

suck a dick

i know its not much of an insult since OP literally enjoys sucking dicks

>They've always been unlabeled
Not Target. The men and women's changing rooms are in separate areas of the store and nicely labeled with a big fucking sign.

>If "progressives" don't like it when people boycott shit they like over molehills, they shouldn't be doing it either.
Like I said, I'm neither a liberal, a democrat, nor a progressive.

Boycott target and their transexual bullshit bathrooms

>no one is "outraged"
Then why has this been in the headlines on Breitbart, Drudge, as well as the MSM for weeks now?

Who cares about transexuals? There are almost none of them and some of them you can't even tell. This is about predators and pedophiles.

Sure, if people disagree with those businesses they have a right not to shop there.

Just for clarity, this is not an LGBTQ$AI&GSSD%9P+ issue.

It is a TQ issue. The LGB part of that want nothing to do with it and there is a movement to remove the LGB from the rest. Who you have sex with is not the same as cutting your dick off.

Basically, gay people want trannies to stop associating themselves with gay people.

The funny thing is every time I've been in a target it's populated by upper class or middle class white people that avoid walmart to avoid niggers in what are otherwise freakshows of the fucking galaxy.

Maybe it's different in other areas.

Target fails
Just like the black human torch fantastic four movie.

Ooh don't forget to mention that Macys, who pulled Trump's brand, is falling out of the sky like a Russian fighter jet just inside the Turkish border.

They also pay their employees way too much. This large and in charge black girl was a manager at my local store making $20 an hour because of her seniority contract to do NOTHING

seriously can you burgers quit overusing "shocking" and "outrage"
every fucking article your shit tier news outlets make has those words in it. Just fuck off with all your uppity bullshit

The choice to either buy from Target or be outraged at their policies is not binary.

It's freedom of association. Target made a choice on how to conduct themselves and now people have decided not to associate with Target.

Stay mad

That's an abstract kind of Jew. Do you mind if I save this neat picture?

> Exercising capitalist freedoms
> bad

Except we're not talking about a few people "not shopping there." We're talking about creating a huge stink over the issue and claiming that their stock prices are being hurt due to the boycott.

Because not everyone is a morally bankrupt faggot like you. Some people wanna go shopping without the thought of mentally ill freaks visiting them in the bathroom.

You get that right?

FPBP

What makes L, G, and B deserve their own abbreviations? "Gay" is a good enough term to describe anybody who fucks people of their own gender.

Free market bitch.
>Omg if you don't shop at my store you're a justice warrior!!!1!!
Boycotting and not spending your own money is a lot different than what sjws do which is harassment and getting people fired. Fuck off target.

Except, as other people have pointed out, their stock prices are going down for other reasons.

Walmart's making gains

lol i just got a job cleaning target bathrooms

Choosing not to buy from Target for *any* reason is fine - nobody is obligated to buy from anyone else.

I could choose to not buy from Target because I hate balooga whales - I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a rational decision on my part, since I can't forge any connection between Target and balooga whales, but there's nothing *bad* about that prima facie.

Target is shit anyway.
The only fucking reason I go is because my cousin's fiancee is assistant manager of one and he tells me about deals and gets me good discounts now and then.

He's seriously considering jumping ship over this bullshit and selling his stock. He may be getting an offer for a good regional position with Best Buy and if he does I'll never fucking go to Target again.

Target employee detected. Get fucked. Target is a shit store and allowing men to piss with little girls is only making it worse.

Conservatives aren't boycotting the stocks. They are falling due to incompetence and a terrible business decision.

Fuck target.

Based American.

So their stocks aren't falling as a result of their bathroom policy? Why did you make this thread then?

>black human torch fantastic four movie
>burn the coal pay the toll

>Who the fuck boycotts a big box store over their bathroom policy? If they made their money by charging people to use restroom services - maybe if they had a gym with a changing room - I could understand, but who fucking cares about the bathrooms at Target?

Look at the fucking hypocrite.

When companies ban racism or different ideologies, you fuckers say it is their right to do that because they are a private entity. But when people chose not to do business with those companies, you faggots cry and equate us with you.

Get fucked by the irony homos.

Use your brain. Look at the image in the OP. Read the thread.