Pale skin is the best. Why do white women tan?

Pale skin is the best. Why do white women tan?

Agreed, OP is not faggot

Agreed

pale skin is only cute if she is skinny af, any meat and i would vote to cook it

Pale just looks so innocent. Pale white aryan beauty must not be wiped out

Pale skin is great, but the more meat the longer you have to cook it. Fat and pale just looks unhealthy.

Hitler had some damn good tastes

His name is Logan. He's a trap.

Either way would fuck, still pale.

does anyone fear that maybe 500 years from now people will remember the white race as something of myths and legends. the beautiful aryans of northern europe. blondes, redheads, brunettes. all gone because of genetic mixing and adaptation to increased solar radiations.

oh well, we'll have petabytes of instagram and facebook pics to remind ourselves of them.

or maybe due to nuclear war, only a few surviving photographic prints will remain.

According to me having so pale skin is sign of weakness
People with this skin colour can't even be out in Sun without sun screen

Dude you retarded

Love the pale girls.

To be fair I love tan ones too. Just wanted to voice my support for pale chicks.

White girls try to tan so they can get nigger/spic dick as they like darker women

Think I know her kek where she from?

The only correct answer is because tan lines are sexy as fuck.

Kek, okay pale fags. Enjoy rubbing sunscreen all over your body to take the trash out at 9pm.

samefagging this hard lmao
what race did you get cucked by for ur white grill?

Enjoy your skin cancer faggot

It's not tan, dickweed, it's natural pigmentation.

A.k.a sand nigger

Nah, Mediterranean. Benefits of whiteness minus the sunburns.

Because tanned women are more attractive. It means Superior Gene. A human being who can't get tan, can't resist sun rays, so it's inferior.
It's like the biggest asses. Women with big booty can have kids easily.

Goth bitches have no need for the sun so no resistance is needed. I'll take pale goth bitches.

No he's romantic

OK tyrone

Yeah, and later in life you will claim tanning was worth it when you prematurely wrinkle then devolve into skin with the sensuality of treated leather. THEN, all the pale people you poked fun at will look drop dead gorgeous as soon as your rawhide ass is seen near them.

>implying all old people don't look like leather hanging from skeletons

>fat looks unhealthy
FTFY

Non-tanners have to get old. Tanners look like that before even mid-life.

you can speed up the process by tanning

here's an extreme example
truck driver, 69 years old. everyday drives with the sun on one side of his face, for 28 years.

you can see it in college girls already. step close to the ones with lots of tanning and look at the corner of their eyes, their necks, and the corner of their mouths. you can already see the wrinkling. compare it with the pale girls who obviously stay out of the sun.

pale af

have tons of pics

Fuck off nigger

face

In white majority countries the desirability of having a tan when you're pale makes you look richer because you appear like you're always holidaying somewhere hot and not needing to work.

In non-white majority countries it is the opposite. Being tanned/darker makes you look poorer like you work outside, as opposed to being lighter and therefore richer because you work inside.

that place is near where I live

It's all about setting
pic related If whites are constructed for the forest
It doesn't make much sense being pale in any other scenario, like inner city or the beach

Gingers are the best at pale

Brainwashed by the Jews.

Nah natural blondes are best!

anyone into pale feet?

To each his own

>This
At least one person in this thread Got a good education....

ye i know i'm allergic to the sun and is shit

Gingers are gorgeous especially when hey have freckles too. Unfortunately you don't find many Gingers skinny enough for my taste.

Oh and it's such a waste when a redhead shaves her bush off.

follow the rules of society, woman!

Is she skinny enough for you?

Came right on that face, made it twice as white

#BitchHadItCumming

I did, it's nice to see that it shows

Your so much smarter then the rest of us

If you say so

dunno bro. Women have a lot of misconceptions about whats attractive

tan is for peasants

Yeah she is. Any noodz?₩

I'm not particularly keen on where a girl has tanned so much that their skin is darker the their hair.

Yes, you've got it.
It's the same reason why most women today, are decidedly ridiculously physically weak.
Most if not all female behavior, can always be boiled down to status projection

Sadly, no

I do love my wife's porcelain white skin.

show dat creamy ass!

I'm Scottish. Couldn't tan even if I wanted to but it would be nice to not be so corpselike

you make my peepee wave

Pff "corpselike" she says in a thread of pale skin fetishists. Fishing for compliments notwithstanding, thanks for the pic and do you have more?

Are the jews telling you to tan? Dont listen to them.

im late af but idc
have more of her? shes really pretty

Hey, didn't know you posted on Sup Forums haha. I still just know you as 'that scottish moth lass' from way back when you first started posting over on soc.

You have a fucking amazing body and skin. What you call corpselike, we call damn fine.

I adore girls with pale skin
gorgeous and moar plz

who's dis?

The common misconception that a tan is attractive is perpetuated to grease the wheels of capitalism and nothing more.

Anyone have more of this pale skinny bitch with a great ass

thx

post more to prove you're not some roleplaying faggot

bretty sure that picture is photoshopped

either that or she has a 2-inch tumor on her left knee

>Why do white women tan

It's an option they have in the summer months, they always return to white, unlike shitskins.. :)

Nobody but pale does suggest unhealthy. Obviously Scot land it's everyone but when I post online people get shitty about it

>corpselike

it's forced by niggers, spics, jews and shitskin culture, pale skin was always considered patrician fine feature through the centuries, anyone who calls you "corpselike" is a jealous swarthy creature. Don't ever try to go tan, most likely you will lose your natural analogies, fuck up your skin and probably age like milk.

I post on Sup Forums all the time. I had a thread last night
Ha yup posted on here first though

>attention whore

Its dudes online. I don't think it's jealousy

You don't say.. I wasn't aware Sup Forums was against women posting tits when relevant.

Or at all

Ahhhhh. Could just suckle on those all night...
I've noticed that people with pale skin have WAY smoother / softer breasts. Love it.

>what is reverse image search

fake af

Yeah shit gets spread online fast. You'll notice most of its in Sup Forums archives? Can easily post shit that won't come up if I actually felt I had anything to prove

Stop being a fag, pale is superior. Scotland is inferior to England. Now show us ya haggis ya Scottish slag.

it depends on your target group, all my male friends actually like women with pale skin and idiolize them like diamonds, I only know an indian friend who actually likes tanned girls but it's quite natural because he's dravidian.

Maybe the place where you live (Scotland) makes you feel average like the other pale girls there, but you are more unique than you think in other parts of the planet. Look at kpop girls, all of them use extreme makeup, remove their melanine and undergo surgeries in order to acquire your skin, in bollywood too they pick only pale indian girls to play first roles.