Left or right?

Left or right?

Right looks like a man.
Left has all kindsa places to stick muh dick.

No.

lol nice meme

>implying genetics arent the determenating factor

>>implying overcomsumption isn't a real thing

This pic is applicable to politics as well.

Neither. Normal people don't eat too much or work out to feel superior. Only idiots do either.

>muh genetics

Because nature selected obesity to be more advantageous to survival as opposed to being healthy.

Of course it's a thing. Fat gluttons arouse me.

They're both unattractive, so I'll go with neither.

One on the left probably gives better head.

>Implying /fit/ women aren't superior to average women

They aren't the determining factor. They aren't even a relevant factor.

100% right.

>work out to feel superior
90% of games produce the same sense of accomplishment and superiority, but have 0 impact on your life.

>Implying anyone around here would even get a second of rights attention.

Y'all best start adjusting your tastes and standards to left, or else you're going to end up going your whole life single.

This

The one on the left is beautiful, because l am a social engineered liberal with a pin dick that likes to fuck rolls of fat, she is also more healthy, mentally and physically.

Worth it, if I'm being honest.

>A fatty posts

>only idiots work out to feel superior

literally what it does tho

Well, if you talk about most primitive apes, then yes. The only thing to feel superior about is intelligence. It is the only thing that matters outside of all the mumbo jumbo bullshit of modern day era. People today either look or think disgusting with the rare exception of some doing both.

Both are fucking snowflakes whose thoughts will never hold any value. Mindless, primitive beings.

>i cant lift a paperweight but its okay because im smart

i dont think it works that way

>being this big boned in 2017

Did I say working out is bad? No. I said that feeling superior because you complete a repetitive task that anyone can perform is bad. It is nothing but misguiding your mind to give yourself credit over something even a complete retard can do. Same thing goes for games. Anyone can win in a game, it's nothing but monkey business. So if you give yourself credit over this kind of useless bullshit, you are useless. Personal goals that hold no value.

Anyone can do it, sure, not a lot don't/won't because their minds are weak, and working out "hurts" or "isnt fun". So in a way, its worth feeling good about that you arent a lazy puddle of melted cheese.

I feel like there's a healthy middle ground that's actually achievable somewhere between those, but I'd still pass cause they're girls.

>that anyone can perform
Found the faggot that doesn't lift.

lol nice bait

>implying fat people aren't the primary Sup Forums users

You seem mad. Did you get cucked by chad?

This guy is right you know
Stay mad faggit. We'll take the women while you cry in the basement. It's ok.

I do, I'm healthy, but it isn't something I'm proud of in a weird and twisted way. It's just common sense to keep yourself healthy. But of course, if you are a weak minded cuck that needs this sort of self moral support, then go ahead.

Left

Dude I look like Johnny Depp. You have no chances.

If you've worked out for more than a couple weeks, you can do something that other people physically cannot. You lift heavier or run faster or whatever the fuck you do better than they can because you've worked hard at it. You deserve to be proud of that accomplishment.

Should you be a stuck up douche because of it? Probably not, there's always a bigger fish, but it's healthy to be proud of your body when you've taken good care of it.

>a repetitive task that anyone can perform

This can be used to describe literally anything in human society - bar, perhaps, being a jazz trumpeter.

And if that is what you see as the pinnacle of human endeavour, your utopia sucks.

Me too bruh. I totally look like a Johnny Depp clone.
>Pics/timestamp or stfu
>You know how this works

You honestly fucking think our species went through hundreds of thousands of years of evolution (and that's just the genus really, mammals in general have been around for millions).

You think we've went through that brutal filter of nature generation after generation after generation, and somehow hung on to "IEZ JUST FAT COZ THATS THE WAY I IZ" gene?

You're a fucking turbo retard.

People get fat because they EAT TOO MANY CARBS.
ESPECIALLY sugar.

Before agriculture allowed us to mass grow fuckloads of carb heavy foods like wheat, corn and potatoes, the food everyone ate was fat and protein, and if you're lucky you might come across a few berries or other fruit here and there.
You drink a can of red bull and that's like 10,000 fucking berries worth of sugar compacted into a single can.

This has NOTHING to do with genetics, save for the genetics ALL OF US share wherein our bodies store fat for hard times, because as far as our DNA is concerned, we still live nomadic lives on the fucking savannahs of the earth.

I've been hitting the gym for several years now. Never felt any sort of accomplishment about doing it, but rather feeling good for feeling good. But being proud? People are too proud of themselves. They give themselves credit for useless bullshit that changes nothing. And this pride creates gullibility and arrogance, which are the pinnacles of all stupid behavior. You're all stupid because of useless emotions like pride.

I'm not going to post my face on Sup Forums. For all I care, you could be a fat fuck trolling around, so what do I care if you believe me or not??

>Makes claims
>refuses to prove them
I'm super alpha status too bro. I lift every day. If you saw me IRL you would be btfo right now. I am uber alpha bro. Dude, if you like, I mean, I can't even bro. How can you say that lifting isn't something to be proud of?

>expects shit from people

You, sir, are a moron.

I'm not expecting anything from anyone aside from a bunch of faggots being faggots on a board full of faggots. You know, the usual Sup Forums shit. People who say the things that you do are why there is a disclaimer on this site.

And why there are rules and procedures in place for anyone who doesn't want to be treated like a retard and a fake.

>mammals have been around for millions

stopped reading right there

>Genetics summon food in your mouth
Put down the fork, lardo.

>6,000 years
ftfy

Because I have this reaaaaallly big urge to prove something to a some faggot that just sounds he's fucking jealous. Get real kid. Posting your face on Sup Forums is probably the single most stupidest idea you could come up with, so no.

im imagining that this is supposed to be some bible bullshit, if it is i can disprove your god.

That's exactly what it is, and my best guess at what's going on in the the head of the guy who can't read past big numbers.

Well the left one is tumblr incarnate so ill go right.
even though im gay and this doesn't apply to me kek.

Right, obviously, because I'm not a blue pilled beta male cuckold. The only males who are turned off by strong/athletic/muscular women are the very same ones who are secretly closet faggots and are also insecure as fuck.

If you don't find fit women attractive--and you're a straight male--then you're a faggot. If you're a straight female and you find them attractive, you're also a faggot and should cleanse yourself from the gene pool because fags are fucking gay but nothing is worse than a female fag. Fuckin' gross lol.

>So literally evolution...?.jpeg
I couldnt find the right post, but Ill post Roger the Kangaroo instead.

I can do curls while eating soft serve

You'd get fat later in life if you get to be sedentary and eat shit, if you're a 25 year-and ur fat it's your fault

The human body and brain are retarded. If it was useful you could just tell your body not to absorb the calories and sugars and shit. You could tell your brain to turn off pain. Tell your body to grow it's dick bigger. Instead our "survival" mechanisms end up killing us.

Bloody fucking retarded eh wat wat

If their from /fit/ they probably lift weights while eating dinner and feel fat after having a piece of toast. I don't want to be forced into a triple marathon because we split a slice of cheesecake. I don't want to brah lift get swole bro brah brah lift brah muscle lift bro bro brah bro lift lift lift eat raw stalks of corn bro lift lift lift brah bro swole 24/7 bro brah bro swole muscles lift lift shove fish oil up my ass up my ass lift swole lift bro brah bro bro brah bro

Natural selection is a thing.