Dear Americans, tell me how you feel about this picture

Dear Americans, tell me how you feel about this picture.

Oh silly illuminati trying to fool the masses again.

God, Americans truly are sub-humans; they are to white people what Indians are to Asian people.

I really do not care. why? because if i let every little thing get to me, i would be a whiney little baby liberal who cries at everything instead of growing the fuck up, and i would not really be able to get anything done in life when i want to apply to them, because i would be to busy throwing a temper tantrum.

nutshell, i am a real life autistic, and my emotional stability is even greater than a liberal and that scares the shit outa me.

>whiney little baby liberal who cries at everything
If you're at NASA and see a sign saying "Do Not Touch," don't fucking touch it.

why care about americans? they goofed themselves

Why the fuck not? I paid for it, I'll just pay them to make another one and send this one to the nuke factory. How many spaceships have you touched?

Why are you a conservati-- oh, you are autistic, that would explain it.

hehehehe

nope i am independent, i do not give a shit about either side. Nice try though.

why is something thur gona use in outerspace out on display. is nasa dum or somethin

So... you are a conservative.

>out on display
When you're the Vice President you get to see the back areas they don't allow the general public into.

India got their own sub continent. They don't even look mongloid like other Asians.
Tfw even Indians are better then Americans.

I think your question should be more like: why are they letting incompetend shitheads get near expensive stuff. In that case i have no clue.

i think you may actually be more autistic than i am, or mentally retarded... which would explain why you are a liberal.

>trying to eliminate open air defecation by 2040

That's fake as hell. If something was sensitive enough that you couldn't touch it, NASA sure as hell wouldn't fucking put tape on it.

>calls people crybabies
>types lengthy, bitchy rant

srsly tho, I don't see how a palm print would damage much of anything. besides, it should have been secured as soon as they found out Trumpsquad was going to stop by

>I ... I'll
If only.

DOMINANT

>trying to eliminate original Americans for the last 400 years.

Hey american user, do you think that guy is you?

>"original Americans"

bump

He basically just got grease and or oil on the orion spacecraft. Some poor lab tech probably spent a few hours cleaning it later that day.

The reason why I hope Trump doesn't die.

the rules obviously don't apply to them

Anyone who can boil their identity down to one word, liberal, conservative, etc is a small minded sheep.

This goes for autistic as well. I work with people with autism and none of them define themselves by being autistic.

Oh good the trumptard who gets triggered by anti trump posts and spams them is here.

Fuck him Fuck Hillary Fuck Trump

Our democracy was sold out long ago on both sides of the isle.

I feel like you're the kind of person that's afraid to cross the street before the light changes.

Oils from the hand can cause adhesion and thermal contact problems. Especially parts which reach extremely high temperatures, a little hand oil can fuck the metal up bad in high temperatures.

Anyone who can read though knows it was a non-issue and they were cleaning it later on anyway.

You should not be triggered so easily

Someone got fucking TRIGGERED hard.

Safe space needed

>Dear Americans
Fuck off.

He was charging it for the Mars mission. Chillax, bro.

Can we get this asshole who can't discuss shit without getting triggered and spamming permabanned?