Alright Sup Forums it's anonymous time. Ask me anything regarding sexual relations or sex...

Alright Sup Forums it's anonymous time. Ask me anything regarding sexual relations or sex. We're all user here so ask anything. Chances are I have an answer.

Have you ever fucked anyone for money?

Did I pay anyone for sex? Yes. I still remember the Vietnamese hooker pretending to enjoy it in the half flooded basement.

Eye contact is consent, right?

Law wise? no you're fucked and you're probably a father.
Our way? Hell yeah man. She wanted it in that moment. The problem is she regretted it afterwards.

cant get my gf to cum with fingers or tongue. ill bite any help?

How can I make her do anal?

Well the problem is you're biting her

C'mon man give me more than that. Why not? Is she hesitant, uncomfortable? Do you get tired or bored during?

Brother that's a thread on itself. What's the exact problem?

>Four questions
>Seven replies
>Three posters
Go back to facebook, summerfag.

I fucked a lamp post.

I was that lamp post and I'm pregnant with a light bulb you deadbeat shitheel

Brother led or halogen?

Halogen, of course. I'm not a fucking animal

Last chance Sup Forums,
No judgement.

is there any good tricks on eating pussy? thinking of trying it for the first time on monday

Communicate brother. She may want the clit exposed. Otherwise it might be too sensitive to her. She may get off on fingers in her. It sounds lame as fuck but talk man.

ill keep that in mind, she has it pierced. this could be a hint right. I only fucked her once and my performance was poor so i'm trying to make it up to her. I have been giving another chance.

blind leading the blind

Move your tongue with your mouth. give it a go man. Don't wear out your tongue.

Finger her and go for the top then rub her g spot and pay attention to her clit. She's gotta be horny beforehand so make sure you make her wet as fuck and kiss her thighs/stomach and play with her tits so she's almost begging you for it

My girl has never experience a vaginal orgasm. But has experienced a clitoral orgasm. How do?

Good tip right here

I'll never forget the first time I made a girl cum, it was fucking hot
10/10 would do it again

Brother. Been there done that. Accept it other your fucking mouth will be tortured.
Some girls do it this way or that way.

Try g spot

do you think in your opinion it is a 'red flag' if a girl likes to be called a slave during sex and you to be called master?

weird unless that's her fetish

is she black?

Brother I've been called daddy, slave, fucker, cunt. Everything. If you've gone that far. She likes sex in a way you'll struggle to find,
Just make sure she is into you more than the sex you provide.

ill bite she doesnt cum no matter what

For fucks sake Sup Forums.
Give me more info other wise I'm done.,

Vowels, about 1-2" high, going just above the clitoris and into the vagina. Mix it up but keep a rhythm. user who says talk is the best advice here though. I don't know what her pussy likes, but I do know they like to talk.

yea not sure, i know it turns her on a lot.

nah, white

mm ok thanks

What u guys think is the only sexual thing u would never do with a woman?

Op here. Rub those thighs. Make your fingers a feather.

My current girlfriend is into DDLG, and I'm completely new to it. I can be dominant and controlling in bed but I don't exactly know how to satisfy the "little" side of her fetish

Why is it so hard to find the fanny hole? Like wtf, they have three holes down there.

Where is the g-spot?, ive tried so many times to find it but nothing . tips to findin it?

Brother no tips. It works for some girls but not others. Just talk with her and find out what works best.

Shes a squirter, so its def work