Hey Sup Forums, I just need some people to talk to. My go to friends are sleeping

Hey Sup Forums, I just need some people to talk to. My go to friends are sleeping.

My girlfriend broke up with me, and I was hit pretty hard. She's really the only thing that kept me going in life and I'm worried that without her, I'm just an empty husk in life. I want to cry but I can't. I just feel numb and empty inside. Why did she have to leave Sup Forums? She knows exactly how I would be if she left and she did anyway. I'm fucking hurt and I'm angry.

Honestly if your girl was the only thing you are living for then that's probably why you broke up.

You'll get over it.

This

But until then, did she say why?

She just made life easier. She made life brighter, and it was shitty. Now all I have a is a long distance friendship and bitches I don't care about left and right. I just want her back, user.

Keep thread bumping, I'll just write a small story.

Roger Dodger. interested. Just try not to kill yourself half way through

I'm ready for story time, OP, put me to sleep with the cringe.

>Why did she have to leave Sup Forums?

She was probably sick and tired of all the loli and trap threads.

bumperoo

You'll be right mate

I know I am.

My girl broke up with me recently too bro,it fucking sucks and its hard and funny enough 3 weeks later i still have no desire to talk up other girls or anything.ive been filling my time with going out and doing drugs with friends but then i get back home and usually cry and feel lonely.honestly though i think im getting better ever so slightly,Im working out somewhat and eating better and it helps me physically feel better.just hang in there,drink water, smoke some cigs and contemplate and shit dude because there's more to life than being emotionally invested in another person.hope you feel a bit better with every passing day Sup Forumsro.

Well, around Halloween last year, I cheated on her and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I didn't even sleep with the girl, it was just sexting. I hate myself more for that than she ever will. Anyways, i spent the next couple of months trying to make up for it, and anything else I screwed up. For two of those months, there was nonstop fighting and shit but everything else was fine. So, after awhile she forgave me, so I thought, and everything was going fine. We were fucking everyday, around each other constantly, and I made her laugh and smile more times than I remember. But sometimes I'd get annoyed of her showing me too much affection (too much hugging when I wasn't in the mood or messing around when I was annoyed) so I unintentionally pushed her away, or sometimes I'd play vidya to balance me time and us time (war thunder in case you were wondering). It deteriorated after that but was still going strong. I went to visit my father for Father's day and I spent a week away, and it was over that time I realized I was a dumb piece of shit.

She left for California two weeks ago, to get a break from her family and I was gonna change in the month she was gone so when she came back, I was the perfect boyfriend. But she ended it before I could show her.

Trips! He's not wrong.

I think the best Sup Forums advice I've gotten from threads like these are, if you really feel that empty go do a shitton of crazy shit you wouldn't normally do because well you'd be sulking not doing anything anyways. Before you know it life is filled up with tons of atleast attetion holding activities but honestly you won't consider this until you get over yourself. Yeah dunno was supposed to be encouraging but get over yourself fag

> "Story time"
>Doesnt greentext
>First line includes that you cheated on he

Didn't greentext so im not gonna bother reading sorry faggot

kneck yourself OP

This

Brb lemme convert

If you cheated on her mate then it doesn't really sound like you were the perfect boyfriend. That's kind of thing you can't really come back from.

Try going through a divorce after 8 years OP. You dodged a bullet, learn from it and don't be a crying Beta bitch. Lift heavy shit, and be social.

>Halloween times I cheated on gf
>feel like shit, still hate myself for it
>spend next few months trying to make it up
>works for a bit, a couple months of arguing but that's it.
>things are going smooth again
>father's day weekend, I realize I neglected her and shit, so I try to make it up
>she's leaving to California in the next week
>don't have time to make things up
>change self to fit her perfect boyfriend
>midway through the month she says it's too late
>still loves me though
>continue to hate myself and want to shoot up the school

Guys I cheated on my girlfriend two days ago and now my dick feels weird. Should I use condoms from now on until I get myself checked?

I'd hate to give her gonnorhoea or something.

thirded
if she was a good gf, you'll be better off from being in the relationship while it lasted
else...she's a thot and she kinda deserved it\
take a few days break and think over this again

Op here,
I'm not really beta per say. I'm decent looking, I can talk to girls really easy but i want them to fuck off. I don't really plan to go on a fucking spree, but I probably will anyways. Sorry if it was a disappointing story. I don't normally post, much less vent to people. But even if you are disappointed, that's okay because you guys are great.

Turns out OP was a faggot after all!

If you're in a relationship because you need your partner to make you happy you shouldn't be in a relationship.

A relationship like that is not healthy for you or them. You rely on them. What do they owe you to make you happy when you're a miserable piece of shit anyway? Imagine the pressure that's on her knowing that you're going to go off yourself if she leaves?

Do I need to mention the fact that you cheated on her?

Your relationship is exactly like my last one, the difference is my ex was the one that needed me to be happy, and she turned lesbian and wouldn't have sex with me halfway through (I thought it was a change in medication), and I was in the position of having to drive an hour each way to see her 4 times a week and get nothing out of it, all while feeling that I had to or she'd kill herself (diagnosed suicidal with multiple other diagnoses/issues).

Learn to live without anyone else, then you will be your happiest with someone.

There is always a badder bitch with a tighter pussy out there.

Normie >:(

Maci Renee Duran is a child molester, she has sex with her 5 an 3 year olds, she has her legal bases covered so I'm calling on u user to make this bitch pay and save the kids from they're life of pain