Hey user!

Hey user!
Yeah You!
Stop lurking and get the fuck in here.
I want a thread. I'm recruiting people. Were not Doxxing or Raiding so calm your tits.
Say anything you want, I will try to answer as many people as I can when we get enough people.

For which purpose are you recruiting people?

Couldn't care less but ill help bump
bye

What's the pay?

What's your favourite film?

Got any nudes of family members?

Recruiting for an army?

50 sheckels each

I want Raiding :(

Have you ever raped yourself?

Yes and no
This isin't a raid where we take someones personal information, but we are trolling the the shit out of a person

holy fuck im in niggas finna buy myself a mansion after first payday haha amiright lolLOL! :DDDD

Abandon thread. Op is massive faggot.

We will be trolling the shit out of a person, don't worry

yay, make /b great again

We are legion

How many bitches r we talkin bout ohpee

We are many

You havn't exactly explained what you're plan is.

Just one person, but It'll be worthwhile.
I assure you.

nice dimensions

off by one :-)

yea, we are trap lovers

yo
i'm going to sleep
k bye

i just came to check out how shit Sup Forums is
what's going on here

Faggot is doing personal army request but so faggy they won't reveal who the target is

gay. /leaves

Reveal the target you piece of shit, stop wasting out time.

comeon op deliver

Well, here we are, As you know, most of us know a thing or two about Dank Memes right?
Introducing the most Normie cartoonist out there. Jaiden Animations. She makes fun of our dank memes, calling us people "Pathetic, with way too much time on their hands"
Here we are. I recently discovered that she had one weakness.
> The One
She is very insecure about herself, so I had come up with the best hashtag devised by Shadilay Industries #FlatchestedandFugly
Go to her twitter @JaidenAnimations and spam the ever loving shit out of her. Lets make this shit trending.
I believe in you Sup Forums, we are legion
>Lets fucking do this shit

You're all over arrest

there are only 14 people here, and i guess maye 5 left. Maybe try on reddit r/dankmemes or somewhere

Good point
Remember we are legion
We will spread this everywhere
People will use this without even context

is she wrong though

yes.

>Don't worry we're not raiding
>go and spam this person

Well, I mean

But don't you get it?
She's a NORMIE
Normies are the worst part of society, they must be purged.
>Raiding is to Dox, meaning we steal personal information and reveal it to the internet.
Do you see us Doxxing anybody.

How is being normal wrong? Sometimes I wish I could be normal again.
Go find your personal army somewhere else lying arsehole.
Op is a faggot
/thread

Maci Renee Duran has sex with her 5 an 3 year old girls, I'm calling on u user to take action against her bc she has all her legal bases covered, I need ur help making this sick bitch pay for molesting her children, do anything u think is right, bc this bitch an her bf have molested they're children for years and need to pay for they're crimes

came in here because i heard the call, its a fake, another setup in this crazy war, personal army request denied, we're already running low on soldiers and we cant afford to send you any more to do your bidding which brings us no closer to winning the war, you are dismissed