Reminder that only criminals hate the police

Reminder that only criminals hate the police.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/09/the-counted-police-killings-us-vs-other-countries
youtube.com/watch?v=gl6yeBxm6P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proud criminal reporting in.

To be fair, only police hate criminals.

I love bank robbers. They are my spirit animals.

Fucking Poncherello...

The mustache density in this picture is astonishing.

I have wet dreams about a thick Italian sausage eating. Beer drinking, fully mustachiod beat cop chokeslamming me

three mustaches sure is astonishing

Not really. The american Fags, who are described as "cop", are not really cops at all. Their apprenticeship is more like a Shooting class and Do's and Don'ts.

>American Cops can suck my dick

European cops are far more skilled and trained in de-escalation and psychology than most of your US-Wanna Be Cops

The police here in the UK can't even do there job properly so I argue that your statement is invalid

Criminals and blacks. But I repeat myself.

Cringe

Power corrupts OP.

I've recently been told that lots of British cops don't even carry guns. That seems stupid. I get that most of the time a taser and a couple knocks on the noggin are all it takes, but a small firearm still seems like an important piece of equipment.

*their you fucking pleb

Given that you can't even use the correct form of "their", you're too stupid for your opinion to be taken seriously.

This

My fully support of this
You dont understand the massege

You want to give me a massage? No thanks.

*massege you fucking plen

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/09/the-counted-police-killings-us-vs-other-countries

Sad

Genuinely shocking

I strongly think the solution is moar ghuns

Ganz Hamburg hasst die Polizei

No one likes the police, and it is a natural way of things under capitalism, when capitalism renovates itself through revolutions, and the police always stands for the order that must be overthrown, it's not a fault of some 'revolutionaries' or 'criminals', this is how capitalism lives, whether you like the fact or not.

Do you subscribe to all the cliches?

Massege is not a word in English. Nor is plen.

And niggers

Get a job nigger

Criminals and niggers are the same thing

>criminal
>this nigga probably just stole Wi-Fi

U gay

youtube.com/watch?v=gl6yeBxm6P8

???

>be me yesturday
>Pulled over. Totally was my fault rolled a stop
>licensee and registration please
>Give it to him
>You got a concealed carry permit I see?
>"yeah but I made no mention of it prior to pulling for my wallet because I'm not armed, left it at home" (first time)
>Literally got accosted for like 5 minutes straight for *NOT* having a firearm on me but having the right to at any time.
>Literally said. "GTFO and get your gun, stop running stop signs."
>O...ok.... Thank you sir have a good day.

I fucking LOVE police! I means I've always been positive of them before but yesterday was the icing on the cake!

Ex cop here. Any freedom loving American should hate what has become of law enforcement in America.
American cops are guarding property for capitalists and harassing poor people. Poverty is now a crime in the USA and these overfed testosterone junkies are more than happy to kick down on the powerless.

I love the police. Their uniforms need some more protection however and an increase in police force by around 300-500% would be good too.

Then last but not least they should be in the clear to use deadly force even during protests. Just mow antifa down and anyone alike.

don't forget to bow down to the next limo you see

Right-wing authoritarianism (RWA) is a personality and ideological variable studied in political, social, and personality psychology. Right-wing authoritarians are people who have a high degree of willingness to submit to authorities they perceive as established and legitimate, who adhere to societal conventions and norms, and who are hostile and punitive in their attitudes towards people who don't adhere to them. They value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it.

Right-wing authoritarianism is defined by three attitudinal and behavioral clusters which correlate together:
Authoritarian submission — a high degree of submissiveness to the authorities who are perceived to be established and legitimate in the society in which one lives.
Authoritarian aggression — a general aggressiveness directed against deviants, outgroups, and other people that are perceived to be targets according to established authorities.
Conventionalism — a high degree of adherence to the traditions and social norms that are perceived to be endorsed by society and its established authorities, and a belief that others in one's society should also be required to adhere to these norms.

Fantastic argument OP.
Please sign up for a debate team and stream it live on youtube or public access tv I want to hear more of your incredible thoughts and theories.

I'm pretty much at a point where I hate everyone and can't pin down why. Trying to find a bright side that makes my anger fade.

Life just got to the point where pessimism and confusion took over.

>Reminder that only criminals hate the police.
Reminder that every criminals are the police.

I felt the same way for years. Change will only come withing from wanting to, because whether you realize it or not, your inner personality effects your outward responses to people. If you want to be a loser shut in forever, you'll stay on this path if not, there are some great books out there you can read that will help you forget the follies of mankind, and become positive. Try hard

I like when I'm arresting a girl for shooting up heroin in a public park, and the kids nearby are shouting "fuck the police!"

I don't hate the police however I do have some issues with them. At least where I'm from they tend to isolate themselves from the community they're protecting and think they're cops first and citizens second. They rather protect and serve they're own force than the community at large. I also take issue in how they must always "seize and maintain authority" in every interaction, which I understand the reasoning behind, but I find that they're lack of diplomacy tends to escalate situations that could have been solved in a more peaceful matter.

>massege
opinion discarded.
It was shit anyway

>I like when I'm arresting a girl for shooting up heroin in a public park, and the kids nearby are shouting "fuck the police!"
Do you like to imagine that you are providing some sort of solution to the problem?

says who?

>Ex Cop
>American cops

Yuropoor detected.

Should I continue to let her shoot up heroin and discard the needle where children play?

I'm not saying it's the final solution or anything, but it is illegal.

Similar story

>be me driving from ca to tx (escaping communism)
>making my way to Albuquerque, nm at 4am
>been driving for 27 hours and I'm almost to my hotel
>get caught in a speed trap
>75 changed to 65 going down hill with no warning
>I saw his car sitting there in the dark and though fuck he's gonna get me
>shitpants.webm
>sure enough he swoops from behind and lights me up
>pull over immediately, roll my window down and turn the engine off because I don't wants no troubles offica
>handsonthesteeringwheel.gov
>My aveo is LOADED with everything I own
>giant 6'8" 300+lb friend in passenger seat
>fucker couldn't fit in the driver side so I had to drive the whole way
>I pulled you over because blahblahblah licence and prove of insurance pls
>friend is trying to be helpful and pops my glove box open to get my info
>suddenly remember my sig is in the glove box
>reach over the floor, close the door, nobody walk the dinosaur
>Sir, before I get my stuff I just want to let you know I have my pistol in my glove compartment
>I knew the law and concealing in a vehicle is legal without license in nm but still had a heart attack that my best friend almost got blasted
>officer: oh ok... well you(friend) get out and you open the glove box and I'll hang onto it while we talk
>do so, get my info
>alright, sit tight and I'll brb
>comes back
>you were only going 10 over and it's kind of made that way as a speed trap so I'll just let you be on your way
>FUCKING SWEET
>also, if you're going into Albuquerque for the night make sure you chamber this shit the fucks wrong with you?
>o....ok officer. Thanks.
>have a good night and get some rest

Cops are pretty cool

I don't know about the training of an eu cop, but i can even say the culture just makes the, better cops

I had some young fucking punk talk to to me like i was a pos for going 10kph over momentarily(which everyone does thats like driving 4mph over). I swear to fuck if anyone ever spoke to me the way thos little shot tier tattood little boy talled to me, i would disembowel like a fucking primate.
Thank god his superior came along and vasically told the kid to fuck off.. but from experience these stellar cops are 1in20 roughly, and that's not even education, just common decency lol
People most join up kuz they're too cucky and they wanna puff their chests and play bigboi. I've risked my life to save more than half the people on force have, and I've nearly died getting jumped while i called them a few minutes before when i thought someone was following me. I only had time to give intersection as to not look suspicious so they wouldn't just say fuck it and jump and fuck me up, they never showed and i literally fought for my life; this is just one of many instances i have seen them incapable of helping others due to sheer stupidity

Toronto

It's not cliche, i believe he is saying, given history, policing has basically never been for the people, but ultimately to protect the current power, and its ideology

A no police state is the best state, if only anatchy was realistic and more people were kind hearted like me, i can be a fucking asshole, but I'd take a bullet for any of u faggots