Stoners of Sup Forums im so angry right now

stoners of Sup Forums im so angry right now

i live in California so weed isn't tough to come by so im not too worried about my current situation but I need help.

I've consulted as many youtube tutorials as a guy can but to no avail. I can't fucking roll a joint.

All my life I have either smoked from other peoples joints/blunts or bongs. But mostly I have stuck to the good old Apple pipe. Well I had too little weed to properly stuff an apple pipe (i probably could have but lazyness>willpower) so I decided fuck it. it's the last of the weed I have so why not try to roll one, this time I will have a reason not to fuck up...right? Wrong. I fucked up and made the shittiest joint and I am genuinely angry at myself.

After taking 6 hits from it I wasn't high at all and I'm pretty lightweight. It just fell apart
looks like pic related but more slobbery and terribly packed.

Any suggestions/tips?

Buy a bowl or some raw cones from the grass station

Aren't those the pre-rolled joints? I'll look at em.

Also still live with parents (who are strict catholic fags) and no joke bi-weekly search my room for contraband. So that shit's risky for me because it will = kicked out onto the streets.

for one, that's a fucked up blunt, not a joint you're putting way too much green in there.

dog thats way too much fukcing weed bruh, you gotta be delicate, joints aren't supposed to be big

Probably should have specified that isn't my picture it just looks almost exactly like what I roll but better packed.

line it with just enough green that it barely covers the width of your fingernail while keeping it thin, then pack and roll with both fingers, hold the paper with your pointers and roll with the thumbs.

if its too thin, add another layer the same as the first, but for the most part unless you have baby hands, it should be enough for a good size.

i dont even smoke weed, but i roll my own cigarillos

Absolutely pathetic I've been rolling joints since high school.

If you're too lazy go to the smoke shop and buy a joint roller.

Or be a real man and roll that shit before you fold it up and lick it so it doesn't look like an Italian Sausage.

Just get a small pipe

Joints and bongs are for sharing

do a proper tip filter and it will be a proper joint
rolling is practice, but i admit i took 1 or 2 month to learn how to roll properly
still smoking, and the roll only gets better everytime

you need to practice. that is the only way you will get better. just keep rolling a joint and then breaking it open and roll it again. eventually you will be great at rolling.

Light on the touch, fam. The shit "rolls itself" just guide it with your fingers

alright appreciate the help guys, I usually smoke alone so im probably just gonna get a small pipe until the end of my days. But it's sketchy because if my parents found it I would be kicked out of the house with no where to go :/ Thanks though!

Fucking kids man i swear...

>automatic roller
thats homo dude

>efficiency
>homo
Fucking kids man i swear

I use this. With practice I can make 3 joins in 5 minutes. Some packs of papers even come with cardboard strips for tips, that way you aren't sucking on a hot roach.

I hear that alot but I gotta agree with
My friends say they are the best way to get the most of your roll.

rolling barehands is less complicated than using your bullshit tool
>can roll with hands on the outside while theres wind
>can't get a clue of how this shit's works
Only fucking kids mans use this

Sneak-a-toke. Small bowl for a hit or two. Or just a pipe. I didnt really see a bad way to smoke. There's rolling machines for tobacco you could use if you had a good grinder.

Buy some rolling tobacco and practice. That stuff is way easier to roll than with straight weed and it'll get your fingers used to the action required. Also, no chance of being kicked out of your house if caught.

>less complicated
Rollers are infinitely easier than hand rolling, son. While youre trying to hand roll your dank pinner, I'll be finishing up my 7th perfectly rolled joint that burns evenly and hits better.

Fucking kids man...

Would $70 cover a pipe and grinder? Or am I looking into $120+???

we get it, you like to have sex with children, fucking pedo.

>fucking pedo
lol what?

Use way less weed, make a crutch, use the pointer finger on your right hand to help with the tuck.

It takes practice. If u don't want to keep a roller u can use a dollar bill to help roll the joint.

Start from the middle and roll out to the edges. Remember, it's all in the thumbs. Good luck user.

Use a roach (little cardboard rolled up filter thing whatever they're called where you're from. You can get a little roach card booklet or just cut it out of train tickets etc.

It allows you to get a proper roll going and stops you having a disgusting soggy bit of paper that hardly tokes and wastes weed. I honestly do not understand the american style as in op's pic, seems like a dreadful way to smoke.

>Fucking kids man...
>Fucking kids man i swear
>Fucking kids man i swear...

--
i wonder.
pedophile.

Also have you used a grinder? That looks awfully lumpy. Focus on pushing the weed into the bottom of the paper with your thumbs to properly make a cylindrical shape rather than a teardrop which can happen if you're not pushing the weed down enough (and tap and poke the weed after rolling, before twizzling the end).

Only a underage pedophile would jump to that conclusion when hearing a common saying from their elders

>perfectly rolled

Those joints are not even cone shaped, they are straight like ciggarettes. This means you have to use a big ass filter for them which is way too harsh of a smoke. Self-rolled is always the superior choice.

>m-muh cone shaped
Fucking newfag.

Only homosexual pantywaists use filters

Anybody?

Too little to stuff an apple pipe? Dog?

>underage
>pedophile

pick one, you cant be both, you fucking moron.

if youre underage, you cant be a pedo if youre fucking with people your own age.

Thats plenty

You can get a decent bong for 70$, you don't need a grinder, just use a shotglass and scissors.

Roll the paper around a paintbrush and stick the glue then take it off and stuff it full of ground up weed.

>I cant roll either but my GF rolls amazing joints this way

Kys, you fuckin retard

back in the old days when I smoked I couldn't roll either in the start. I don't know how many fucked up joints I built, destroyed, start again etc. until it worked out. but I remember sitting in my room and just doing it over and orver again. so. PATIENCE.

>bongs are for sharing
ho ho ho ho ho I enjoy your naivete oh young one...

says the retarded old man who's a pedophile.

pic related, take the hint

Don't laugh but I tried that once and ended up breaking the glass and badly cutting my hand up. I think ile just stick to a pipe and grinder hahaha. Also a bong is ways harder to hide than a pipe.

yes that will be more than enough pipes are like 20 bucks and grinders are like 40 for a 3 stage.

I'm from the Uk but that seems extortionately high. You can get a little plastic grinder that will do fine (might get a bit sticky) for 1 pound so I assume a dollar should about cover it, although for a nicer metal one with a kief collecting dish it's more like 10-15. Get a little bong off the internet for like 20-25.

Trolls trolling trolls ITT

Awesome thanks man, now I just have to figure out how to get one. No smoke shops near by so I have to rely on the internet but parents cock block my mail : /

weird, I've been using a shotglass and scissors for years. Were your scissors too heavy or something? A pipe will smell, maybe get a tiny bubbler or something?

at least one other person in this threesome isnt an idiot, like the pedophile.

Do not get one of those plastic grinders they gum up and all your kief ends up all over the fucking place instead of getting seperated off into its own little place. 3 stage > all

Like pic related op.

>Roll a filter
>put the filter in one end of the paper
>hold it with one hand and put in the weed in a cone shaped distribution, less close to the filter, more to the end
>roll the weed between your fingers with the paper in a U-shape untill the weed is somewhat packed
>start to roll in the corner at the filter end then work your way up making sure its snug
>once you have a nice roll lick the glue and roll it in
>tap the joint on a hard surface like table or thumb nail to pack it
>roll the end to seal the joint and feel so that it's not packed to hard you want some air in there
>smoke.

wtf are you 13 or something?

holy fuck you're autistic

Maybe don't smoke? I can't believe you are risking several years of trouble to just smoke some weed.

That really isn't worth it man.

I used to practice with oregano when I was in HS.
Roll joint.
Fail.
Break it.
Roll again
repeat until you don't suck. Or buy a rolling machine, those work for retards.

prolly just a NEET m8

Maybe they were, but ile consider the bubbler. My main issue is how im going to get it and where to hide it as my parents frequently search my room because they suspect I smoke.

>autistic
Dank buzzword, fam. Spout the rest that you know in an attempt to get a rise out of someone

>I can't believe you are risking several years of trouble to just smoke some weed.

Look at the pussy everyone lmfao. Weed isnt even a "scary" drug fucking teenagers smoke that shit.

Also make sure you can suck through the filter, it should not be too tight for obvious reasons but if you make it too loose you get weed in your mouth.

No, just no place to go. Im 19 doing community colleague, my parents are strict catholic faggots so it's tough.

you should absolutely learn to roll, it just takes practice.

before i learnt how to roll properly i used to put my roach in the paper, then roll it around a pencil so you had an empty joint ready to fill with weed. worked pretty well honestly

Make a pipe out of wood....its really really easy.
Just dont use poison oak or sumac.

take your time when rolling one and don't stress it, there's no need to hurry and make it shit.

After awhile you don't have to take that much time and you'll be rolling joints in 20 seconds

?

kids kidding kids more like

Practice.

Im not talking about it being illegal or some shit

I'm talking about him getting kicked out of his house, possibly impacting his ability to go to college or whatever.

Weed is alright, hell I'm smoking right now. But it is not good enough to risk losing massive opportunities.

Learn how to make a roach
Don't try and put in so much that it's thicker than the roach until you know how to roll
Even it out before you start rolling
Using your thumbs and index fingers, roll the smoke into a cylinder. If you're struggling to get this right practice with a piece of paper first so it can't fall out the top.
Wrap the end without glue around the cylinder, then tuck it under the rest of the paper. Roll the remaining paper around the cylinder.
Lick it and stick it
Smoke up

just cut a hole in your mattress in the corner near the wall...put the pipe in 2 plastic baggies so it doesnt smell and if you're lucky your bed has those plastic corner covers and you can just slip it back over the hole and no one will even know. That or in your computer case/speakers. Anything that requires a screwdriver to take apart your parents wont look inside, if its gonna make noise put the pipe in a (clean) sock inside the baggies.

Listen to me young padawan the force is strong within you.

fair enough.

If you're not 1 ripping bong bowls you arent smoking properly.

I like your thinking.

>I like your thinking
A kid would.

Yeah but who says I cant pass the bong after I hit it ? I even make a point of it to completely kill the hit so it isnt blazing anymore when the next guy wants to pack his hit.

Yeah, sharing a single hit is gay af

someone say kids?

Nigger go buy cones.

I get it isnt worth it but I use weed to cope with most of my stress and I know that isn't healthy but it helps.

I have a Fallout Anthology Mini nuke case thingy that my parents don't know opens. I keep my weed in there so I think I can fit a pipe, keeps the smell non-existent too!

No body said kids.you can leave now

How old are you OP? If you're an adult you have the right to speak to them and suggest you should be given more privacy and respect. It's their house but you're their son, and I'm sure they'd understand you asking to be treated a bit more like an adult if you're calm and reasonable about asking.

I wish, but my father was raised by a fucking Nazi of a father and my mother is basically a religion nut who cucks for my dad with everything. My entire life has kinda sucked because of how strict they are but the provide food and shelter so I can't hate them. Im 18, turning 19 is August. If you found hard evidence I smoked pot I would be out of the house no matter what. It's not worth asking because then they will just look even more, it sucks being treated as a child when you are a fucking grown adult but oh well I have no where else to go.

if you use weed to cope with your stress youre doing it wrong.

Thats how you get addicted (yes, also to weed, no maybe not a bodily addiction but a psychological one)

you could in theory I was just pointing out they are not used ONLY for sharing like a joint/blunt

Holy shit save ur weed and make a bong man.. have you got a plastic bottle hose and some can?

By stress I mean just when I get pissed off about something/have a shitty week ile smoke a ton and it gives me time to think of happy things. Not an addiciton I assure you.

Yea and they as the owners of the house are going to say fuck no

Make a grav bong.
/thread

Starts that way then you end up smoking every day after work then every day before work then at work.

>treated as a child when you are a fucking grown adult

Only thing you can do is act like an adult and try and change your situation. Try and save up enough for a deposit to move out. If you're legally an adult and your parents don't respect that, you have no obligation to respect the petty rules they put on you. As long as you're not acting like a dickhead you're the reasonable one here and you'd be totally in your right to ditch them or ask them to respect you a bit more.

Biting the bullet is what you need here I think, either by getting a better living situation or calmly confronting their shitty behavior. Emphasis on the calmly part.

Well once i'm done with school i'm gonna talk to a recruiter and try to enlist in the USMC. So I doubt weed will take over my life, but I appreciate your help.

While I have some money saved, I plan on enlisting in USMC for some-odd years then try renting an apartment or something until I can make something of my life.

start at one end and slip the corner of the paper under and tuck it in, so it doesn't fold at all. keep rolling it in your fingers. the weed should be tightening in on itself. hold it in such a way (figure it out) so that when you keep rolling up the rest of the joint, the part you already rolled isn't becoming any looser.
once you get this technique down you will roll cigarette-like joints more efficiently. think about it, you could spend a couple bucks on papers, then you have x amount of attempts to roll a joint. worst comes to worst you give up at some point in the process and put it in a bowl. you still get to smoke your shit. the loss is like a bit of time and minimal traces of keef. it's a good skill to have, esp if you aren't a blunt smoker. in a pinch, wherever you are, for whatever reason, you can pull out some papers and roll yourself a joint with no hesitation.

This. Been smoking for a long time, work smarter not harder. But kids are fucking retarded.

Youre trying too hard OP. Go slow. Instead of actually rolling you could lightly folding it

Dont use this, its fucked

Just try at a few times without weed...
For $10 ill give you private lessons

get a rolling machine you stupid fuck

Lol, appreciate the offer but I guess I'l learn with time, but i'm more of a lone smoker so I guess a pipe/bong is better for me.

Buy a pouch of tobacco and papers to roll your own cigarettes. That's how I learned how to roll. When I bought my first pouch of Bugler I didn't have a fucking clue how to roll. By the time I was finished with that first bag though I finally had it figured out. Practice makes perfect

Its just incredibly dangerous to tie something like taking drugs (even pot) with a specific event (beeing stressed for example)

Thats how the shit spiral started for me ..

Playing some vidya and smoking pot while playing. At some point decide (was playing LoL) that I'll just take a hit right before the game (loading screen). Did that for a pretty long time. Now my body sees these 2 actions as one and everytime I want to play something I kinda have to take a hit of a bong before it otherwise Ill just not feel like it.

Thats already shitty, now imagine switching out "playing a game" in my example with "beeing stressed"