This fag isn't no KGB superman

This fag isn't no KGB superman

He's a balding, weak-chinned midget pole smoker.

If any Russian dupes are reading this, I'll fight Putin any time, any place. The winner gets his stolen Super Bowl ring.

Make it happen.

I want Putin bad. I'll fight him anywhere - an alley, a bar, an arena, Area 51, the Amber Room, a secret basement in the Kremlin, I don't care.

I have fists like two frozen Cornish game hens

Once I have him beaten on his knees, I'm going to make him kiss my new Super Bowl ring before I clean my feet on his face.

I will paint my cock with the stars and stripes then spank his mouth with it

i also want putin bad. I want his siberian express thundering through my love tunnel. After he has deposited his russian dressing all over my hairy chesticles I will let him gulp down my polish(ed) rod like it was a frozen popsicle on a hot Sochi afternoon

I wouldn't do anything to him. He is so pathetic that engaging him in anyway gives him more agknowledgement than he deserves.

И
Hy щo тyт cкaзaти? Cлaвa Укpaинe!

Reminder that he hated federal security and withdrew from it as soon as he could.
And he has always treated federal security people like complete trash since the day one. "The Secret Service man" is some grand bullshit created solely by media idiocy. A speculative investment swindler suddenly became a great patriot, hot fucking news.

Once I have him down, I pray to God I have a turd brewing in my gut so I can take a huge Cleveland steamer right on his face

Dude. Putin is like 70.
Beating him up wouldn't exactly be a challenge.

His punches would be as weak and damp as his ejaculate.

I bet even Dolan Drumpf would give him a run for his money. His massive bulk would make his ground game unbeatable, even against Putin's weakass Judo.

I want to show the world he isn't a badass, and I want to be the one to do it.
Always taking pictures with his shirt off shooting guns, riding bears, etc.
I'd take my belt off and whip him like a nigger.

>suddenly it's a warm log thread

When will summer be over?

ITT tuff doods

I'm no child, fool. I'm in my 30's.
I have an itch on my fists that can only be scratched on Putin's smug face.

If his stooges are watching, I'll get on a plane TODAY.

Vladimir "Rain Man" Putin.

cringiest post ever on Sup Forums, probably the internet

Katsap shill.

>When katsap shills are this triggered/

>I want to show the world he isn't a badass, and I want to be the one to do it.
Someone believes he is?
in fact the US media needs this image of allmighty vlad bogeyman who's responsible for everything in order to have a monopoly on all public critique, thus preventing deeper meaningful discussions about the nature of modern American political power and retain the status quo in the States. Vlad remains badass as long as the enormous US state machine needs this situation. I'm pretty sure they could easily destroy him, his billions, his pathetic clique and his inflated ego in a matter of days if they really needed it.

who are ketchup shills?

He's too much of a pussy to pick a time and place, so he can pick the time, and I'll pick the place.

The Alamo.

I want to fight Putin for the Super Bowl ring at the fucking Alamo. I will wear Rocky's red white and blue trunks. William Shatner will referee.

Make it happen.

most original cringe thread i've seen in months

10/10

What my fists are like

Yesterday I got to cuck the idiot we got elected by fucking his wife in front of him while he got pissed on. Today I get to fuck real president Ivanka

I will stomp a mudhole in his ass

I'm dead serious. I want to fight him for the world to see. I will slap him around like a child. I'll make that nigger recite the pledge of allegiance after he gives me that ring.