What Sup Forums would do?

what Sup Forums would do?

1: No be a nigger
2: Not be in Africa

bite the human, the two others won't reach my height, problem solved.

Man, that snek is screwed. I'd probably repent to my snake god at that point.

Grab snake
wrap around lions neck
Throw lion at gaitor using snake
rape nigger

There are plenty of fish to eat, so as a crocodile, I'd swim away from the three dangerous animals.

I'd go slither away.

There's four animals in that picture

>snek
monkey
>crokkadil

>3 maminals

There's clearly four animals there, OP. Get your shit together.

>shot the lion and the nigger, ignore the snake, walk away.

six. u forgot the birds there good buddy

break the branch and go up

very astute observation

I guess no one noticed the gun in the pic.

You mean the one right by the lion? You are a shining example of Darwinism

Hmmm... it's not as if whoever made the picture put the gun for a reason or anything.

take the rifle by using force, shoot the lion. mind trick snake, make him eat his own tail. croc has run by that point. birds are no enemy.

There is actually 6 btw.

Underrated post right here.

Grab the snake fashion a bow with the branches as well as arrows, kill the gator with arrows, lion goes for the easier kill grab gun kill lion. Throw the snake to the birds, fashion gauntlets from dead lion paws and kill the birds.
Or just teleport behind them all.

So idiots like you would get mauled by a tiger

Snek is the only animal that doesn't want to hunt me properly, he just wants me to back off. I'd climb up and stay the other side of the tree, the snek would either freak out and leave or stand its ground and I'd take my chances.

>human

youre a shame to your ancestors who all come from there

>tiger
Are you actually retarded

lol snek

dis nigga retarded asfk

thats not a gun, its a crutch.

there's a gun nearby, pick it up and shoot the bastards

Chop the tree down and let the tiger eat the niger

Why would you want to save the nigger?

kek

Lol

seems I got the proper equipment, so:
>rape the snek with my glorious BBC and use the snek as condom
>rape the gator with my glorious BBC
>rape the lion with my glorious BBC
>???
>profit

Slither off of the tree

>fucking shit those three fuckers want to fucking eat me, how do i escape them?
>I can't out run them on flat land, i can't swim faster than them
>i can't magically grow wings
>well i'll probably wait here till the nigger drops from my tree distracting the others
>be snek

Grab snake and throw where lion will see and catch it, use it as distraction to get gun, shoot lion and gator

That nigger could jump down off the tree and donkey kong slam the lion to death, pick up the rifle shoot the snake and gator and get back to stealing

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>we wuz ancestors n shit
Look at the truth fag, recently the oldest human skeleton ever found in history was found in Europe.

I get that you hate niggers, but assuming that we've finnaly found the last piece of evolutionary evidence is stright out ignorant.
Who gives a fuck about where humans came from? We're talking thousands of years before Christ, a time where culture didn't even begin to develop.

Drop a tomahawk cruise missed on them bitches. Like a real American would

>what Sup Forums would do?
Would wait for snek to bite him and he would fall. Lion would scare snek away and since i am amphibian..i steal human from lion.