So femanons, if you were a man for a day, what would you do?

So femanons, if you were a man for a day, what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWpsOqh8q0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWpsOqh8q0M

/Thread

Stop posting webms. I'm on an iPad.

Really? Ok then.

wat

This is really weird to me somehow

You are a genital tubercle.

no femanons until here proven the contrary.

CP MODDDDS!!!!!

>implying that there are female Sup Forums users

What did I missed?

not much just a minor thing

A picture showing how male and female fetuses have the same genitals. Don't get why that was deleted.

I see what you did there

Pee in public, run in basketball shorts, masturbate.

No. It's not our fault that you bought an overpriced inferior product.

shut up, faggot

go to the beach and free tits

In all honestly I would go to the home of the woman who stole my ex from me, beat her to within an inch of her life and knife her filthy twat so that she can never have kids with him. Then I'll beat the shit out of him too, and break all his NFL paraphernalia. Light his car on fire and go into the forest while the cops are looking for me I'll turn back into a girl and pretend like nothing happened.

and guys, this is why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

damn!

N I C E

darkest bait?

You know you could just put a joke beard on... Do all that shit then just take it off your face and destroy it.... You don't actually need a penis to pull this off

Dubs of absolute truth.

I would search for that fucker (also a woman) that for many years have ruined me my existence. I would get a disguise (idk a beard or something) and rape her and torure her in the most painful ways i know

Yeah sorry your comment is shit quit trying so hard.

And you wonder why he left you?

Well i dont know because there are no girls on the internet.. but if i was a girl who became a guy for a day of course id fap and try to have sex with someone.

-------
^ 50% of women are vindictive, heartless, murderous bitches.... To the first two, stay the course cuz you're awesome... To the second, get the fuck over yourselves.

And people wonder why I've been voluntarily single for the past decade....

>pic unrelated

i say the first two where posted by guys and the other 1 is a crazy bitch the 4th is a copy pasta troll riding the back of 3rd one

and really whats to say number 3 isn't just a very well trolled coment could very well be.

dont forget I deleted the alleged cp myself to troll you all

You can already masturbate, honey. Don't need to be a man to do that...

Cathodic protection (CP) is a technique used to control the corrosion of a metal surface by making it the cathode of an electrochemical cell. A simple method of protection connects the metal to be protected to a more easily corroded "sacrificial metal" to act as the anode.

(Cp) Jean-Luc Picard is a fictional Starfleet Officer in the Star Trek franchise, most often seen as the Captain of the starship USS Enterprise-D. He appears in the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation (TNG), the feature films Star Trek Generations (1994), Star Trek First Contact (1996), Star Trek Insurrection (1998), and Star Trek Nemesis (2002), and numerous associated media. He is portrayed by actor Patrick Stewart.

Download Merlin WEBM browser.

(Cp) Captain_Planet_and_the_PlaneteersTo summon Captain Planet, the Planeteers must activate their powers in a specific order, (Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, and Heart) preceded by the phrase, "Let our powers combine"; after his appearance, the Planeteers would cheer, "Go Planet!"

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Why would you want to be male for that. Hiding yourself would be a bit harder, but easily doable with some good preparation.

Do it femggot.
Preferably, post tits with timestamp.

Have you considered this as to why he dumped you?

stick my dick in things i guess

True...

I wonder why he left you for her?