Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public restrooms?

Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public restrooms?
If so why?

yes. it's so that if you are hiding from an armed assailant who is checking all the stalls, you can crouch on top of the toilet seat and remain undetected.

Yes. This is true. We have no bathroom privacy laws. You would think with the way smart phone are now there would be a massive overhaul of the bathrooms in this country. This is the only reason I support the transgender movement. I want bathroom reform.

It's so perverts can look at you while you shit.

To save money? Idfk.

But if I had to guess, it's so you can share your TP with the stall next to you. Or to let the guy in the next steal know you're gay.

When we're on the subject. Can someone please explain the U shaped toilet seat they have in the US? What the fuck is up with that?

to rest your penis on when you sit down, what else would it be for?

it's so that if a woman is sitting on the toilet a man can comfortably stick his penis in her at the same time

It's because stupid Americans fall in all the time and this is easier to remove.

So you can rest the penis on the cold porcelain?

It's actually for baseball players
Source - am baseball

Easier access to the vagina, and the anus.

But why does the water have to be so damn high? If you poo in small pieces then the splash is way too close

Google: Simnick explains that the open seat was designed to allow women “to wipe the perineal area after using the water closet” without contacting a seat that might be unhygienic. The U-shaped seat in public restrooms is a requirement of IAPMO's Uniform Plumbing Code.

I too browse reddit

It makes it easier to pee with the toilet seat down.
Essentially the manufactures got together and made their favorite past time a game for all of us to enjoy. The game is played by one guy going in and peeing with the seat down and counting all of the drips that he gets on the toilet seat. Different guys take turns and the man with the least drips wins.
Now keep in mind that playing this game with this kind of toilet seat is easy mode, which the manufactures had to implement so losers like you can actually have a chance against pros like me.

I thought it was so you didn't have to lift the seat to piss

So when we shit, the entire enclosed space doesn't fill up with our shit stink.

It makes sense if you're a civilized individual.

I would assume it also saves a lot of money when produced in mass scale not having to complete the seat. Less materials used, more money in pocket.

i always use the handicapped stall. it's big, roomy, comfortable to move around and stretch while you shit. fuck those legtards.

>I thought it was so you didn't have to lift the seat to piss

that's what i always thought

LOL. And that's how those dumb cows wipe their butt from the same angle, pull in some shit inside their puss and get epic urinary infections.

THANK YOU

Maybe true but the u shaped cast used to mold them
Breaks all the time

Dirty