How did you like season 3?

How did you like season 3?

I didnt like it, it had no jokes and is no longer a satire now it is a depressing drama about a millionaire actor horse who is sad and the supporting characters did not add anything to it this season

first post best post

what a pleb

I really enjoyed it after that underwater episode. This is my score of the seasons so far.

>no jokes
>no satire

user please.

its at a point where its just comfy sad. I'm still into it tho

>didn't like the ending of S2

Get the fuck out.

wheres the joke?

and this was already done in season one with Sara Lynn

But it's a good melodrama about a millionaire horse that's also sometimes funny. I like it.

its not a fucking comedy. Its a drama with some jokes sometimes.

>wheres the joke?

I can't help you if it isn't obvious to yourself.

thats not a joke user, is satire but is not funny is current Simpsons tier shit, this show was better than that

by the way what happened with the ending of S2? I thought Bojack was getting his shit together after that "it gets easier but you have to do it everyday" and then is S3 he is the same asshole backtracking all the character development from S2

Seems like it's in his nature to do that.

It's been like that from the start.

That's how life is. One day you decide to change and get better, the next day you realize your hopeless and can never change.

but this is a tv show about a talking horse

It's no longer insightful and just became preachy. 6/10.

I would slay Princess Carolyn's pussy, no pun intended.

Unfortunately the same shit that happened in S2 when he did his whole "I'm a new person" shtick at the start. He broke down to his base behavior.

I'm not looking for a changed Bojack, I'm looking forward to a slightly better Bojack.

It was a bad plot decision to have Sarah Lynn die. Reply to this post if you agree.

Thats too much man

Of course. She was one of the better characters. I was also disappointed when cancer guy died

>>being this plebe

i wanna shoot that baby

I agree, they just wanted shock value and killed one of the few remaining funny characters

>when the dosage is too much man

It made me hate Todd even more

>not laughing at the sextina aquafina fetus song

Brrap Brrap Pew Pew

Bojack is one of the few series I enjoy watching.

I really appreciate the emotional intelligence of the characters. Watching them deal with their shit helps me conceptualize dealing with my own shit.

If you have never approached self psychoanalysis this show is not for you

I thought this was going to be a dutch and dillon style thread but i feel like youre talking about a real show about a depressed horse

I mean the emotional intelligence behind the characters and the scenes, ik the characters themselves are far from stable

2nd was boss
1st was great
3rd was weak
They're just gonna milk it from now on.

yeah it's pretty fucking depressing. I still like it though.

Yup, this.
Show was never really good to begin with.
They're lucky people can binge watch the episodes, because if this was on regular TV, it would have been cancelled three episodes in.