40yo virgin cause of small dick, trying penis enlargment will it work?

40yo virgin cause of small dick, trying penis enlargment will it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

officialhydromaxpump.com
pegym.com/forums/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It could.

If you try what is in the pic, you'll end up with a floppy dick that doesn't work.

I can yes.

>cause of small dick
that's not why
sage goes in all fields

I got one of these and like it so far just a month into it though. They're just pricey and I combine it with jelqing.
officialhydromaxpump.com

It may have worked 20 years ago when your body was still growing up and evolving. No after 35 you're on a slow downward slope and live off of what you built in your younger years...

All fields you say ?

sage

Yes, just takes years and focus. Not easy OP.

I'm 2 years and have permanent grown 1½inch longer.

Dude.. penis size is only in your head. Learn to be a good partner & focus on foreplay. I wish my man's dick was smaller! That last 0.5" of his 8" is extremely painful.

tits or gtfo.

>femanon

>cause of small dick
you are not a virgin because you have a small dick
you are a virgin because you have a brain that thinks your dick is the reason you arent getting laid

>penis
5" are the best

get turned on then bitch

this

In all honesty....learn how to really pound the pussy. Bitches cum when you know how to fuck thier brains out

I do jelque and other excercises on the forum below. I had to stop it started to get too big for my wife. The girth is what changes the most but I still put on about an inch and a half in 3 months. It is hard though. I was doing 2 days on 1 day off. Also I tried back in college with no effect. When I did it this time around I got more serious about my form and how I was doing it, really taking into account that it needs to engorge the capillaries.

pegym.com/forums/

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
>circumference, patients were instructed to wear Golden Erect(®) , 4-6 hours per day during the first 2 weeks and then 9 hours per day until the end of the third month. The subjects were also trained how to increase the force of the device during determined intervals. The patients were visited at the end of the first and third months, and penile length and circumference were measured and compared with baseline.

>The mean flaccid penile length increased from 8.8 ± 1.2 cm to 10.1 ± 1.2 cm and 10.5 ± 1.2 cm, respectively, in the first and third months of follow-up, which was statistically significant (P < 0.05). Mean stretched penile length also significantly increased from 11.5 ± 1.0 cm to, respectively, 12.4 ± 1.3 cm and 13.2 ± 1.4 cm during the first and second follow-up (P < 0.05). No significant difference was found regarding proximal penile girth. However, it was not the same regarding the circumference of the glans penis (9.3 ± 0.86 cm vs. 8.8 ± 0.66 cm, P < 0.05).

>Our findings supported the efficacy of the device in increasing penile length. Our result also suggested the possibility of glans penis girth enhancement using penile extender. Performing more studies is recommended.

Should work.

Your not a virgin because you have a small dick, that would require you to get to 3rd base and have them nope out. Your a virgin because your either repugnant or otherwise undesirable.

Maybe he is a virgin because his small dicks makes him have zero confidence