Only stuff that's been said in the OP is allowed in this thread!

only stuff that's been said in the OP is allowed in this thread!

Meow

that's cute

ur cute

Hope there is more to this

not that i know of

speak, beast

Seems like it. That is a shame

Arf.

pette

here to hug my buddies

i get the most hugs

i'm sorry, did you say 'moist hugs'

too bad dad can't impregnate me

A shame really.
He's so perfect.

sorry im so...sweaty

it's even hotter knowing he's capable of killing children and still being so cuddly

you'll cool down if you remove all your clothing

He seems so wonderful no mater what.

ever think about being the asriel in a dad-son relationship here

Would be nice.

put the man's meat within me

*Blush*

Nnng I love his cock

You should suck it

gonna go throw a thing bbl

If I could I would

Knot and all. He's so cute and his dick is perfect

Better be good or start practicing. Then you can get a dog.

I think I'm already pretty good at giving head. I probably need a ton of practice still but I've blown a close friend of mine a few times and I practice on a dildo a few times a week.

I don't know if I'm ready for a dog yet but I'd love to try one

Gotta learn to throat a cock if you want something that big. Using a bent metal hanger is good for practicing that... Same thing sword swallowers do. Wish I had a dog as well to let friends suck and fuck.

I think so. My fake don't is only eight inches long and I don't really know how big a full size dog like a German Shepherd is. My friend is a little bit bigger than I am about six and a half inches

I'm totally going to try the metal hanger trick and hope I don't rupture anything in there.

I'd totally love a dog as a companion sexually and as like a partner. Probably a boy and a girl that aren't fixed for that reason

tfw no furry stoner fuckbuddy to fondle and get fondled by

That feel man

I want a friend like that in my life. Just hang out, smoke a little bit, make out, and jack each other off in the shower or maybe on the couch or just get right to fucking

From what I've seen a German shepherd is about 8 inches long including the knot but it probably varies a bit. My cousins mastiff was much much bigger!

Probably some tutorials you can find about the hanger. Straighten it out and push it down slowly to work on controlling your gag reflex. Shouldn't rupture anything because it should be rather smooth.

That would be nice but careful about them getting together and having puppies. Unless you want that.

come and get me

Yeah me too. Sucks I don't even have smoking buddies to begin with never mind you ones that'll let me suck their cock and fuck me

If we magically happened to live close by and you weren't yuck then sure friendo
>Texas furfag reporting

Yeah man it does suck. I'm kinda the same way.

You aren't near California are you? Or anywhere in the Southwest

>Talking about dog fucking
Oh my.

oh i'm cute dont worry
only thing is that i live in glorious fingolian khanate, too far away :(

Hmmm well I can deep throat my dildo but I don't know how I would handle the knot. Guess there's really only one way to find out. I can imagine mastiff boys are huge.

Maybe I need a new toy to train on before I go for the real deal

I'm going to work on the gag reflex thing in a few minutes too. I want to be able to throat any guy

Yeah I don't really want puppies but I know that if I want to put my dick in her she probably needs to have some to loosen up a little bit

I am in the southwest but I live about 12 hours from LA driving. Just as a point of reference I guess.

don't fuck your dog, have your dog fuck you

Don't fuck a female dog if she isn't in heat at least.
Shit can really hurt them.

This.

Ah okay. Somewhere in Nevada or New Mexico then? that's not so bad of a drive if we met half way

Good to know. Thanks man. I think I'll be able to control my urges until she would be in heat

Just gotta do it to find out. If you let the dog just hump your mouth don't think you would have much choice in the matter. He was huge and loved to be jerked off because he never got anything else, felt bad for him.

Gotta train for the worst so always good to train on something slightly bigger then you plan on doing.

Females do need a bit of training from what I've seen. Never been too much into the females. Pure breed puppies are always good money if you sell them on CL or the newspaper.

Something like that. Unfortunately I can't in my current situation. No job, car's broke.

I really don't think you should fuck the dog, but get a large breed at least.

Agreed

Yeah, that's true. I'd probably just start with jerking him off and slowly letting him get close to my face and maybe eventually letting him mount me. I just hope that his knot wouldn't like fill up my mouth so that we would be stuck together it'd be hot but I also like to not be attached to a dog.

I guess that's why I need to train. In case he would be a lot bigger than I anticipated.

Poor dog, he sounds pretty pent up. how did his cock feel and cum taste?

I think I want a male dog first but I like the idea of having both if I ever wanted a vagina. I think the training would be worth it

I'd be smart about it at least. Definitely a big breed but I don't even have a dog so just fantasizing about it

If I were going to fuck a female dog I wouldn't go smaller than a German Shep personally.

Post butt

That's probably the kind I would get. I think they're sexy. Or maybe a doberman

Dobermen have too short of fur for me.
I like longer hair dogs. The only dog I ever got to get mounted by though was a pitbull.

Yeah just be smart about it all around and don't rush anything with any dog. Same way you train you gotta train your dog. Don't wanna get stuck like you said, even if it would be hot.

Never sucked the dog from the tap and only jerked him off. Cum was watery and tasted slightly salty both less then my own. Cock felt very warm and pulsed really fast with his heard. Would hump my hand really hard when he was really to go and I would squeeze his large knot.

I would always go with a male dog if I had the choice. I have a dog but she is female and I don't do anything with her.

I had a friend who's parents breed American Pitbulls. The male had the best looking huck between his legs. I usually don't have an urge to get mounted by a dog but that boy might have changed my mind given the opportunity.

Needs more Bros beeing bros

It's not something that I would do unprepared.
Being tied for 40 min was fun though. That dog was massive.

Damn, sounds hot! Would love to see that or better yet be there.

oohhh? Do tell.

I like dobermans but I'm kinda like you and prefer longer hair dogs

I wouldn't mind him being stuck if he mounted me and we were doing anal but I don't want him in my mouth so I can't breathe basically.

That's kinda what I thought you meant, you just jacked him off but I can't imagine feeling his cock and not at least tasting his cum. I can only imagine how good his cock felt in your hand and how big that knot must have been

that's my favorite thing. I love two guys who are friends and they have sex or jack each other off regularly.

It makes me wish I was more outgoing with other guys so I could meet a regular friend like that

Apologies but I don't do shows.
I'd say his knot was about the size of 2 tennis balls or so. He was a massive dog and would get in there pretty quick before he swelled up.

See my previous posts.

Yeah I just read them

sorry I typed everything out before I bothered to proof read.

Wouldn't want to die with a dog dick in your mouth haha. But yeah in the ass would feel great for you. Would love to jerk you off while you were knotted.

I did taste his cum, licked it off my hand. Then would jerk off with the rest. His cock felt amazing and his knot was slightly smaller then a soft ball. Also had the best balls that he let me play with as well.

Just wishful thinking.
Sounds amazing! Bet it felt just as good when he was pounding you.

It was great. Sadly I haven't had another chance in years. Best part was when he tied and would tug and try to pull free.

Oh god I would probably scream with how good it felt to get knotted in the ass and have you jacking me off. I'm just imagining that knot twist and pulse inside of me and having his cum drip out when he finally pulls out. Fuck it would be so hot to get knotted while I'm still wearing a jock strap or something sexy like that

After something like that you'd probably have to have your turn with me too.

Fuuuuuuckm that sounds sooo hot. I wish I was there to see you two together. I love feeling balls so I bet his were super firm and he loved you playing and squeezing him all the time. I am so jealous of you