Soon this whole site will die out, mook has assured that it will fail

Soon this whole site will die out, mook has assured that it will fail.

What do you do when it's all over?

a new site will rise

There will always be somewhere else. Maybe somewhere better, who knows? Just needs to have a decent sized community, be anonymous, and have as little moderating as possible. This place just happens to have the most popular form of that.

They've all failed though. Millions of Chans, they all failed to conquer 4chin.

Well if this site fails there will be a proverbial power vacuum. Nothing with replace Sup Forums unless the site literally goes offline or changes into something even further

dunno fam, some part of me does want this place gone. feels like it's time, y'kno

It's ok if you feel that way user, but it's not just going to go away. Even if it does completely another place will fill the void. People like being anonymous and spewing whatever shit they want. That form of communication, anonymous message boards, will live as long the free internet.

Even if another place fills the void, it will lose the flavour of this place and simply be a pale imitation of the fucked up home that we all know and love/hate

thanks for replying fam

It'll have its own cringy culture. It'll develop its own history, force it's own memes, cultivate its own regular posters. It could be better or worse than this, who knows? All we can say is that it would be different. It will exist though, there's a fair bit of people who are always going to flock to it.

You migrate to SL like a lot of us already did years ago.

Not op but I don't want an account. I don't want to link up with the same people after talking to them once. Here I can jump into any conversation, post pretty much anything while reading *completely uncensored opinions, and then leave without so much as a goodbye. I love that.

*completely uncensored opinions
So you're a teenager.
Go try GoGaia.
There will always be anonymous forums even those that require a faux account for you to post uneducated opinions you're regurgitating from your parents or against your parents.
When you become an adult you're no longer afraid to state your opinion.
Unless you're a coward then your opinion really doesn't matter at all.
There is no place on Sup Forums that someones *completely uncensored opinion is anything more than tweenager garbage or trolls trolling trolls.
What you afraid Blizzard is going to cancel your account when you complain about their next WoW expansion?
Come the fuck on. This site has never been anything shit-post central and hobbyists in their own categories.

anything but shit-post central*
Oh, sorry I forgot it empowers your kind to be edgy and type nigger a lot.

You seem angry about something.

Yep, GoGaia is more suited for your kind.

It's not about being afraid to state your opinion. It's that different opinions elsewhere are often suppressed. Downvoted, disliked, removed by moderators, shit like that. Sure 99 percent of the comments here are just trolls, bait, or shitty memes, but when you do end up in a conversation with someone or some group the only thing they can do to your opinion is criticize it.

Uh huh. That's wrong but it seems you don't get out much beyond Sup Forums. Let's over look that. Let's over look that you admit 99% is bs and most of your "uncensored opinions just get ignored or trolled ... you know which is the same as being downvoted/disliked/removed because it gets lost in the wash of other posts.

Instead.
What conversation have you ever had here that was regarding anything of importance you could not have had elsewhere?

Waste less time trying to make logical points to rabid trolls.

We'll just the other day I had a fascinating conversation about how the Jews are slowly turning our younger population of white males gay so that they can outbreed it. The user in question had some pretty solid evidence about it too, he even had a pie graph.

Yep. Exactly what I meant. There's reddit pages for people like you and plenty of other websites. Try Paltalk also and go enjoy the many chatrooms that talk about all kinds of shit like that.

But chat rooms aren't anonymous enough

personally for me id move to m/a s/t/ er c/h/ a/n

dunno why it kept getting picked up as spam (?)