Boys and their toys and their six inch rockets

>Boys and their toys and their six inch rockets
Holy shit what a fucking slut, I'm glad her career is over and she aged like shit. Look at this ugly shit, why is she trying to be a slut? She's too fucking ugly to be a slut and has no ass at all. It's hilarious how she thinks she's better than the Charls because her career is a failure and she failed at being a slut while Charls is successful.

What a pathetic waste of human matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ft1te46DwY
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ6yEc6II28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

>six inch

She's not ugly, it's just bad make-up. Your waifu Charli has bad photos too, grow up.

>She's not ugly, it's just bad make-up.

No it's not the makeup it's the fact that she is trying to go for an image of a girl 10 years younger than herself.

is that even supposed to be an insult? or are you just interpreting it as such because youre insecure?

No, it's her fucking face, her dick nose, smiles lines and hideous man face a disgusting.
This too.

It was her alter ego 'Electra Heart', she used this look while she was promoting her second record because she didn't felt like the songs on the record were describing her personality. It was mainly because the record label used many writers and producers on the record.

6 inches? This is hilarious

You're probably a virgin because you never seen a woman at least without makeup, which means you're 100% virgin. Stop masturbating to photoshop.

It was still her and she chose to sell out, just because she "created a character" in an attempt to justify selling out doesn't mean she didn't sell out.

Besides, she looks like shit regardless if she's caked in a hecto ton of makeup and wearing wigs or not.

I've seen more women without make up than you!

My point is that Marina looks like shit even with all that make up, pathetic. Noone expects her to looks good without make up, but if you're using this much makeup you should atleast look semi-good.

t. 7"

No women will look good with this much makeup you dumbo.
>I've seen more women without make up than you!
virgin detected

Well faggot that still doesn't mean that I don't know what female beauty is, Marina looks like shit with any amount of makeup.

This, if you dont have at least 11 inch big dick and cut hur cervix you're not doing anything

And your waifu Charli is always "beautiful" kek.

Charli's always a qt and a better artist, and this is a music board afterall.

Marina is both hideous and a shitty """artist"""

Dude that photo is 100% photoshop, she doesn't look like that in real life.

She doesn't even have cheekbones like that.

Waifufags belong in the

She just put on a lil' fatfat, still better than Marina's anoxeric tit reduction.

And atleast Charli doesn't have a flat ass.

>implying not having cheekbones is a bad thing

>All that hate against marina.

Electra heart was shit and she sold out to make it/admitted it in an interview. It helped her become more popular but she's still not nearly as famous as she should be. Luckily, her most recent album is a step in the right direction.

Family jewels>froot>Electra heart

Why do you people like this little chavette?

Haha! No.

It didn't help her to become popular, it only made her old fans abandon her thus killing her career. She's also almost 32 now, unless she abandons the shitty immature love synthpop her career isn't going to take off anytime soon

She shows her ass on stage and didn't pander towards gay people.

She's a straight pop fan's wet dream, probably also the reason why she had success and Marina didn't.

I don't think old fans abandoned her, they just knew what she was capable of and disappointed as fuck with her second album. But then most of the fans ate up Electra heart.

>She has to stop doing synthpop
What would you suggest for her to do? I genuinely interested.

gotta love the marina spaz

t. 9"

Anything really, as long as it's not bubblegum pop songs about love. If you're 30+ and still sing about finding your true love and going partying people will stop to take you seriously and move onto a younger version of yourself, huh, same thing happend with Charli and Marina...

>giving the autist serious replies
I sure hope...

Gotta love how Lavren just got engaged!

Have you gotten your invite yet?

>Getting invited to the wedding
I don't think there could be anything more savage.

I mean, he's actually being civil so, yeah.

has this been confirmed yet?

Yes, just google it.

HAHAHAAH FUCK

nothing man, just shit about that one outburst at a show

I get what you are saying but you can still be 30 plus and looking for your true love, I know plenty of people at my job in that position. Trust me singing about partying works in the long run as long as you have a strong fanbase from the beginning but that's where her problem is: she's still indie. She hasn't had a song play in the mainstream to get that kind of following. Which is bittersweet, because I want her to do well but I also don't want another electra heart, which would probably happen.

Look, if she couldn't get a mainstream hit when she was working together with the biggest songwriters and producers in mainstream pop while she was still young she's never going to get a mainstream hit.

She's just not meant to be successful, her record label has already noticed as they drastically reduced the advertising and general budget of Froot, they simply don't care about her anymore, she had her chance and blew it. Now she's a bitter woman who's not getting younger and resorts to buying social media followers, lying, doing undisclosed sponsorships and false advertisement.

Maybe she deserved success at some point in her life, but not anymore. She got what she deserved.

charls as in MDE charls?
in what way are they interacting with each other?

I agree with the first part of this post but you lost me on the second part

so is Sup Forums just Sup Forums now or

>Implying the new breed of female pop stars is anything better

>It was still her and she chose to sell out
You're saying that like she or any number of similar musicians were doing anything actually worthwile before.

you dont have a lot of friends, huh user

Marina isn't a popstar, she's a pop failure.

The new breed of popstars has been pretty scarce, guessing female pop music is finally dying.

Dude, we don't care. You're the only person on this board autistic enough to give a shit about a completely unimportant, generic pop slut like this.

It's a trick he's playing. He's been already ripped for his autism and retardation so now he thinks he can feign a civil conversation and you'll take him seriously.

are we just going to ignore how bad bradnon just got burned?

I mean, if Marina is washed up, who cares? There's always new pop sluts to replace her. It's not something worth writing walls of text over.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ft1te46DwY

Marina?

She already sold over 2.5 million records worldwide, something that you the real LOSER never gonna achieve. Yes we already know that Charli copied Marina's artwork and now you're hating Marina because she tweeted about it. It's funny because you love Charli when she's Marina's copycat, Charli even copied Marina's look and music videos. For example you can see that the inspiration for Marina's Radioactive music video were road movies and Charli copied it in Doing It. I'm starting to think that these threads are writing by Charli - Marina's copycat,

It fucking enough. Ive been on the side of Marina for the past year and as far as i can remember one of the few people to actually inform themselves about her and her life, watch her interviews and etc. just so faggots like op cant come with the same arguments over and over again. ive spent enough time writing replies which took me more than 1 hour so i can prove them wrong and now im stopping with everything, because at the end of the day i think to myself that im retarded for spending my spare time arguing with some borderline retarded cocksucking faggots, instead of using my time otherwise. Since i get arguments, which often times lead to the thread dying because noone wrote a response, since they didnt find anything to say back. its always the same fucking shit they come up with

>durr SHE WORKED WITH SO MANY PRODUCERS BUT SHE STILL SUCKED HAHAHAH Xdddddddddddddd HOW PATHETIC

>SHE GOT HER BREAST REDUCTED SHE LOOKS DISGUSTING AND ANOREXIC

>CHARLI IS MUCH BETTER THAN HER

>SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRAP

>SHE LOOKS LIKE MY GRANDMA

fuck off you fucking pathetic faggots.

all i fucking want are normal Marina threads, but i cant start them because it will turn into a shitstorm and i hate that since i want to talk about her personality and her music and idiots come up and instantly talk about her looks and shitpost again.

so for the last time

People like OP are probably the most pathetic human beings on this planet. How do I know?

one of the first replies to my post will be some shitpost, i call it, so good like with life, im going back to listening to Marina.

She sold less than one million albums worldwide, a true failure. I wouldn't be surprised if that was written by Marina herself.

so were just letting this go..ok

>guessing female pop music is finally dying.
Oh, don't we all wish.

>has been making music for well over 10 years
>only sold 2.5 million RECORDS
that's not very impressive desu.

better than nothing if you ask me

Nah you pathetic loser she sold over 2.5 million records. Charli is more famous because she's always working with many producers and writers because she can't write a song alone. Charli has big budget because she do everything her record label want to unlike Marina who wants to write her own music. It's not the first time that a copycat got more famous than the original (for example Kesha is more famous than Uffie whom she copied)

Not really considering how much her simple and accessible music was shilled over the past 7 years. It takes a special kind of "being shit" to do this.

Charli is one of the biggest songwriters in modern pop music, guessing you don't know shit about her yet you still judge her, huh.

Also

but think again. Marina did everything by herself, while Charli got famous, after her awful feature in Fancy with Iggy. Noone heard anything before that and now after the release of her new ep, the videos barely reachead 500k, besides of 3AM

No she didn't, Marina already had co-writers and producers on her debut. She's just a failed industry plant.

Don't forget about Icona Pop's - I love it, these 2 tracks are exactly why she's more famous than Marina. Not Charli's own stuff which she didn't even write because every her track was wrote and produced by many people so I don't know where do you get that she's a talented songwriter kek.

Not as many as Charli on all of "her" stuff kek.

She wrote tons of hits for other artist. She originally wrote Boom Clap for Marina but she was too untalented to sing it so Charli sung it instead and it became a hit.

>"Boom Clap" is an electropop ballad, written by Charli XCX, Fredrik Berger, Patrik Berger and Stefan Gräslund.
She co-wrote that you dumbo because she can't write a song alone.

Either way, Charli is still talented than Marina. Pretty sure Marina doesn't even know what a chord is.

And that song was offered to Hillary Duff not Marina, you have no arguments so you are just starting making up things

Agree. I don't even bother talking to him anymore.
I wonder why she didn't release "give me the money" properly?
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ6yEc6II28

Marina wrote all her songs on Froot, something that Charli never gonna achieve because she's more comfortable with taking someone else's songs than writing her own kek.

well, get that. Marina wrote FROOT all by her fucking self. and on TFJ, most of the songs were written by Marina herself and lets not forget the greatest piece of work she did. Give me the money, which was written by Marina and produced by Marina on an old MacBook or iMac

its mainly because she released her songs on myspace back then and someone made a compilation out of it or to be more specific an album. She burned it on cds and ran around and gave it to people. it would be so awesome if she would remaster and rerelease it

Charli has even co-writers on her "mixtape" kek. A mixtape which get a 6.3 from Pitchfork (and OP you love Pitchfork so why didn't you paste the picture of the rating of "her mixtape" when you paste the rating of her records?).