No matter how many times I go buy condoms I always get ashamed in some way

No matter how many times I go buy condoms I always get ashamed in some way.

Am I the only one?

buy em online

jokes on you m8 - i've had the snip

go though the self check-out?

Probably not. Most guys who buy the extra small size are embarrassed. And a little pissed too that they cost as much as the regular and big ones.

yes you faggot, why are you ashamed?
oh look that guy getting laid, shame him
oh look that guy is being safe and doesnt want stds, shame him
oh look that guy is responsible, shame him

grow the fuck up OP

I always wait for the last moment.
Today Im meeting this girl and I have to go to the pharmacy just for them, because she doesnt want to fuck without a condom.

I have to inform you I wear XL, I would feel better wearing the average ones. Several times I reveived comments about the size
>It doesnt matter, they are all the same
>Try this instead
>We dont have those, Im not sure you'll need them though
>Are you sure? those are the big ones

Just put them in the basket along with some other stuff at the supermarket and go to a male checkout assistant or automated checkout?

I like to go buy condoms, along with the likes of duct tape, an ax, rope, spermicide lube, blankets, tarps, clear plastic sheeting, wheel barrow.

>that's how you get looks

You are the only one. Only children get embarrassed when buying condoms. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be safe user. Also it makes it look like you're gonna get some ass.

This one time tho I went with my two friends to get condoms. They were dating at the time. So they ask me to go with them to the store. And we're all laughing cause 2 guys and one girl are going to the store for condoms. We get to the register with just condoms and the lady looks at all 3 of us. Like maybe she thought we were having a 3 some.

So you've never had sex before. It's alright.

Just send your gf out for condoms.

self checkout brah

Yes that's it

Oh sorry i thought you just buy condoms as a novelty item

Really not a big deal, some stores would put them in a locked case and I'd have to ask for help getting to them.

One cashier near my old apartment saw me there three times buying a bottle of captain morgan and a box of condoms. She told me I should start buying in bulk, we both laughed and I got her number. Never smashed though.

lol grow up. I've checked out at the drug store next to my college with lube, ben&jerrys, a red bull and a whipped cream can (for huffing nitrious). The cashier was a girl from the nearby college. It was pretty clear I'm single.

wtf, they get potato chips for .90 euros? that would cost nearly 3 bucks in the states.

This.
Be proud about all of those points.

Why would you be ashamed?

I'm only ashamed of buying Kit Kats.

i felt the same way until i realized i was supposed to be buying magnums

>>Are you sure? those are the big ones
kekest kek

>be me
>going to girlfriends house for weekend
>out of condoms
>stop by Walgreens
>grab a box of condoms and a bottle of black lable
>young female cashier rings me up
>"looks like you're having a better weekend than I am."
>have a good laugh
>leave
>fuck girlfriend all weekend

That's how you handle shit like an adult.

>2017
>Paying for condoms
Yeah, you should definitely be ashamed, is there not a college near you that gives em out free?

>young girl basically tells you she wishes she was having sex, quite possibly with you
>laughs
I'm sure she felt great after that

Who cares?

You should feel ashamed about not buying condoms, or having to throw out expired condoms. Stop fucking the couch cushions and go get some ripe pussy, you faggot.

Nobody. I was just saying because the thought gave me a laugh.

>going to buy condoms.
>ashamed you're going to get laid.

Eh. okay.

"You should come over and help me finish all this"
"The rum?"
"The condoms"

Missed opportunity

>Am I the only one?
yes, go back to 1980

Jokes on you, your girl will cheat on you and make you suffer for doing that. Women HATE assholes like you(and they're good at making you pay)

i always go to buy the texturized ones, and i´m very specific about it wen i buy them, never shamed myself to buy them

If you're ashamed of buying them you are too immature to be having sex.

Yeah that's as autistic as being self conscious about buying toilet paper. Nobody cares, everyone uses them. Buy your shit and get out.

Don't forget your quicklime and Bill Cosby DVD

Im always proud of that shit.
"Ima go get my dick milked."

This

Moar pics of this bitch