Donald Trump is sitting at the top of Trump Tower, talking on the phone

Donald Trump is sitting at the top of Trump Tower, talking on the phone.
"Alright, alright. Tomorrow. Yes. I look forward to it, believe me. Okay. Buh bye."
He hangs up the phone.

He sits in his chair for a few seconds, with his hands outstretched in his lap in the formation of a triangle. He's processing, and takes a deep breath.
"JUNIOR!" He shouts, laying his hands on the desk in front of him. His eldest son runs into the room like he's done a thousand times before.

"What's up, Dad?"

"Pack your bags, kid, cause we're goin to Mexico!"

*Walking on Sunshine plays*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now I have Walking on Sunshine stuck in my head

We need this man in office for the memes

can someone mock up a movie poster for Donald Trump Hits Mexico or Trump's Mexican Adventure or some shit, thank you in advance

>*on the phone*
>Yes, I understand. I'll tell them. Bye buddy.
>*hangs up*
>Well?
>You know what to do
>MARLENE WATCHES FROM THE WALL

more posts like this please

have some lefties already started on there memes that it's time to built the wall when he's in mexico so that he's out?

He has a plane

>implying you can fly over walls

Are you stupid?

The wall just got 36,000 feet higher

Anyone have caps of deluded minorities saying that the cartel's going to get him?

>Mr. Trump, thank you for your time
>Thank you for having me
>Mr. Trump, you said you would "Make America great again", what did you mean by this?
>Don't tell me you don't know
>Well, Americans want to know, what will you do if elected President?
>One word, Bill...
>....
>CHANGING CHANGING CHANGING CHANGING

bump

>"Hello? Oh, Hillary! What a nice surprise, I haven't heard from you in a while. How's Bill doing?"
>"So I heard you're going to be running for President next year. I know you lost when you were running back in 2008, but don't let that get you down! I know you'll make a great leader and I honestly cannot think of anyone more qualifi-"
>"What's that? You heard the GOP is planning on putting you up against some of their best politicians? Well I'm sure you can-"
>"...Wait, you're saying they have how much ammunition to use against you this coming election season? You're afraid they'll actually be able to win this time around?"

>"Hmm, that sounds pretty bad. If only you could practically be assured victory this time around. Maybe if your opponent were to act so terrible and downright idiotic that no one in their right mind would support them..."

>"...Say Hillary, you think the Republicans would ever nominate me for President?"

>not flying around the wall

Not possible.

10/10

Nice

>STOP BELIEVING IN CONSPIRACIES GOYIM!

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

Simply epic.