Just saw this today
Pretty decent movie

I was rooting for him the entire time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L-ESvBE1mj0?t=2m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I was rooting for him the entire time

I was at first too but then they made him into the greater villain. At the end of the day no one was really in the right.

That's what plebs here hating on the movie don't get. It goes from good vs bad to bad vs bad and you are conflicted as to who's side to be on. Very well done movie, not quite keno, but great none the less.

The only character I could feel a bit of sympathy for was the friend zoned guy who got the shit shot out of him after surviving a blind beatdown

>that cheeky drip from the turkey baster

Why isn't this guy playing Cable in Deadpool 2?

>At the end of the day no one was really in the right.
I'd say the ones commiting theft were more right than the guy keeping a woman kidnapped, but hey.

Just saw this a few hours ago too. Really great stuff, vastly surpassed the trailer.

What was the spookiest part for you guys. For me it would probably have to be when Alex is laying on top of the broken glass about to fall on the blind man. I wasn't scared because of the possibility that the blind dude was gonna go get him once he heard him fall through, I was just scared that when he fell he was going to be impaled by some large shard of glass. The scariest part of that scene though was when he looks up and the blind guy is looking down at him.

Next scariest part would probably be the dog chase at the end before she gets to the car.

I chuckled with the way he punched them all out. It looked really brutal and real.

>that part in the beginning when he's pretending to be weak and scared while slowly inching up to the faggot with the gun with his hands in the position to disarm him

Is that the "bad guy" (more like bad-ass) from avatar? he did nothing wrong

>that part where he starts talking and he sounds like Batman and you look at your date with a "wtf" look on your face

How the fuck did he survive that fall? What was the point of him surviving? To make a shitty sequel?

You mean Stephen Lang? Yes that's him

>There is nothing Man is not capable of when he reaizes there is no God

Spoilers ahead. It wasn't a very big fall. And he survived so she has to go on living with knowing that that maniac is still out there somewhere.

I think it's just more about how he still got away with it despite being the badder person at the end of the day.

I was severely disappointed the chick didn't get impregnated. I had a huge boner that whole scene with the turkey baster.

>tfw a 64 year old is fitter than you

Would you guys have shot the old man in the beginning?

I don't think I would have, I would have felt too bad for him.

I think so, i mean why didnt they wait until he left for groceries or some shit? They weren't in a rush.

But it's a movie so you know those things cant happen

It was really satisfying to see Money begging though. And another point that made me smile from a veteran's point of view is the first thing he did when shit got real in his house was put his boots on

has anyone told this guy that he looks like Cable?
would be fucking amazing casting

What film?

Home Alone 4

Pls no troll, I am post from phone. Cannot reverse search

Don't Breath

I was rooting for him until the forced insemination scene. All of the characters were despicable yet he still managed to be the least despicable of them all.

I really liked the scene where she was stumbling in the dark toward the blind guy without knowing, and then mr. friendzone yells her name and the blind guy shoots right past her. It was also a pretty decent mini twist where you thought he stabbed mr. friendzone but he only stabbed money's corpse. That dog was fucking ferocious. Really glad it didnt die.

Really doubt the sequel thing.
Probably just so the girl knows he still is out there.
In the end they both did wrong, and they both got away with it.

Can we all agree the money should have ended right after the police showed up to the house and she ran off frame? Everything after that was retarded.

A nice little touch was how fucking big the girl's pupils were, bitch looked like an alien

He sounded like bane.

*movie should have ended

youtu.be/L-ESvBE1mj0?t=2m22s
Reminder that you all should've been rooting for the ridiculously adorable dog.

See: It gives a "happy" ending for whichever side you thought deserved one.

Nobody deserved a happy ending. I wish everybody ended up dead or in jail. Would have been a more appropriate ending.

Despite the fact I had a black couple talking throughout most of it, I enjoyed it a lot.

Yeah it's like 98% a good movie and then blows it at the end. Originally the Blind Man was going to show up at the bus station but they cut it. You can even see the shot in the trailer.

The old guy did a very fucked up thing, but it was only in reaction to being wronged, and there not being any justice for that wrong.
That I think would have been going too far, that just screams sequel grabbing cliffhanger.
I think current ending is fine.

For me it was a 7/10 movie, could have been higher if the last couple of minutes were omitted and we were given a little more exposition at the start. Kinda also would have been a cool touch if The Blind Guy didn't talk at all. Would have made him creepier. Also, there was enough information without the dialogue for the audience to piece together the situation.

The ending was stupid. How did they not find the blood form that other chick he shot in the basement?

Also he shoulda got that bitch pregnant. She literally suffered no consequences for being a theiving, cockteasing cunt who got two men killed so she could move to california and be a crack whore.

100% this. I wanted her to die so bad. I was disappointed when she didn't snap her neck after falling down the crawl space.
>B-but, she doesn't have a nice family!
>B-but she doesn't have a future!
Tons of people deal with that shit without breaking the law and ruining other peoples' lives. Fuck her.

I was hoping he'd inseminate her and keep her trapped

Did anyone else have a flash of Bane when the blind guy was like "You understand nothing."

It wasn't as scary as it was tense, held up until the end though. Sister legitimately screamed at the jump scare scenes

I thought it was clever how they showed that in the writing with Alex discussing who would be considered the bad guys from a legal standpoint as the situation progressed

Who even wrote that? Can't tell if cool or fedora.

I was pissed that she fucking blasted it in his mouth. Wtf, too far

Bane?

underrated post

The rich bitch deserved to be impregnated, so did Rocky

>you will never capture a crackwhore thief qt after she kills your child bearer and let her plunge a turkey baster full of your cum into your mouth
why live

What was up with the gas? What was it? Why didn't it knock him out?

Because he was blind

He probably got woken up before it could keep him asleep

Chuckled m8

He probably never went back to sleep once he initially woke up when the guy walked back in his room and he could easily hear the gas being let out of bottle, so he would most likely hold his breathe until the dude left the room.

He has some military experience too, so he may have done a few gas drills in the past if such things exist, which probably do,

I was rooting for the vet the whole time. He did literally nothing wrong. They violated the NAP first.

What about the dog? I thought they drugged it?

Also when Blind Guy beat the shit out of Alex in the laundry room, he couldn't find his gun. Yet he had it at the end? Little things ruined the suspension of disbelief

The drug probably wore off on the dog
I agree with you on the second one though

>kidnapping and forcefully impregnating someone isn't wrong

>holding someone else hostage and attempting to forcefully impregnate them isn't wrong too

Middle eastern flag user?

True. I wish they went more in depth in his remaining senses. How well could he hear? Was he really smelling them?

Is you saying he knew it was knockout gas so he told himself to "don't breathe"? This movie is pure kino.

>getting away with vehicular manslaughter is ok if you're rich and female
>getting a mans rape slave killed is ok if you're poor and female

There are consequences in the real world son

Maybe since everyone in the house was probably really really nervous they started to sweat a lot which would make their shoes smell even more, and that's how he was able to smell it

everything was justifiable

Holy shit

I felt sometimes he walked by someone and start sniffing the air

You guys realize Angry Joe and Co. hated this movie right?

Why are you still talking about it?

Numale cucklords have shit taste, big surprise. I bet they unironically suck Disneys dick, ie Force Awakens and Civil War

Here is the (you) you wanted so badly

I mean, if you have a small, but sneaking suspicion that someone may possibly have entered your house without your knowledge, and you suddenly hear a random gas being released into your room, and you have previous military experience which would most give you skills on how to react to such a situation that would stick with you for life, you would probably hold your breathe too

>thinking that just because someone did you wrong means that you can up the ante tenfold and be justified

Definitely a camel jockey

user, once a man accepts there is no God he can do anything. The only justice is the justice of our own hands.

I'd have to watch the movie again to remember or better recognize the scenes like that, but I won't doubt it happened.

Like I said, these people were probably sweating a lot and shitting their pants

He may have also started sniffing the air every now and then just encase to see if he could pick up any traces to help him locate the intruders

Angry Joe is a fucking pleb

It's not justifiable, no, but I complete understand his motivation and sympathize with it a lot more than "lel im poor, better become a thief!"

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw

That was the most fedora line in the movie, but I got over it because the movie was really good

>up the ante tenfold
>all he wanted was a child after some rich ditzy bitch killed his only daughter

Have you no heart?

He seemed kind of old to be in the Iraq war, right?

Also the dog was the best part. I almost shit my pants when it jumped into the vent

I mean, I felt sadder for him because his backstory is worse since he literally lost his daughter, but I feel like robbing houses because you are poor is less extreme than kidnapping and raping women because you want them to give you children, while keeping them hostage for nine months

Yeah, maybe. But it's also fucking cool coming from the Blind Guy.

Turkey baster full of cum is considered rape now?

He is doing worse shit but that is only because his daughter was murdered and her murderer didn't have to pay the price. Quite a bit more heavy than just being poor.

Well, I mean it's not that she was screaming because she wanted it. It was still against her will. Penetration by a foreign object is considered rape.

>no consent
>not rape
pick one

Penetrating a woman's vagina with a foreign object filled with cum against her will while she screams and begs you to stop would probably be considered rape in most countries

It may be heavier, but it's still a bigger leap and much more extreme than wanting to get your little sister out of a shit hole trailer and resorting to robbery

Killing a mans daughter is rape

>>>/tumblr/

Maybe, but that is under the assumption that there is a God and rape is bad. Once a man accepts there is no God he is capable of anything.

>Maybe, but that is under the assumption that there is a God and rape is bad. Once a man accepts there is no God he is capable of anything.

That's a great meme and all, but raping someone is usually still wrong when you have the ability to empathize with other human beings like most mentally stable and functional adults, unlike the army veteran who was clearly traumatized and incredibly unstable after losing his daughter.

Why did I seriously reply to this bait?

>knowing what constitutes rape means you are from tumblr

I'm just putting myself in the position of the characters. If I was poor I wouldn't become a thief. But if my daughter was murdered and the murderer wasn't punished you are damn right I would get vengeance somehow.

Haven't seen this and don't know what it is, but hateful eight pretty much covered that on all bases.

Hateful Eight was garbage. And I have a soft spot for Tarantino.

I understand what you mean and at times I was also empathizing with the old man.

But, getting vengeance is one thing, while getting vengeance the way he decided to do it is a whole different thing.

Do you see yourself resorting to thievery as an extremely poor person trying to create a better future for a sibling or resorting to kidnapping and rape as a way to get vengeance towards the murderer of your daughter first?

What other way was he supposed to get vengeance? He already tried all the legal methods.

Wtf movie is this?!!

Only serious answers ,pls

She took from him his only daughter, by keeping her captive and impreganting her, he didn't really take anything. He was even going to release her. I'm supposed to feel bad for a wench getting pregnant? That is their biological imperative.

>implying consent isn't just a tumblr meme

This is terrible bait

>can't refute it
>durrrrr dats bait

Challenged your preconceived world view, did I?

>consent doesn't exist out of the realm of tumblr
Uh huh sure. Why don't you look up the definition of rape.

If you are not getting sexually aroused or having forced intercourse it is not rape. He even says "I am not a rapist. I never forced myself on her." Based Blind Crusader sums it up

>unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female

Oh wow, "consent" no where to be found.

>against the will of the female
>will
There ya go retard

>i-i d-didn't m-mean c-consent, I actually meant w-will

Get rekt tumblrodyke I'll shoot my hot turkey baster load into your cunt