Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_Vr9LnogLM
youtube.com/watch?v=-Giwujxh2No
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you faggots always post these tiny ass pic

YOU AREN'T THE ALIENS I WANT, GO AWAY

Because CNN interns suck at life

Scheiß Flüchtlinge!

Illegal alien is a term for mexicans not refugees.

there is plenty of space in western countries, pic related.
I don't see why all the people in the world shouldn't live in Europe or the USA, where the standard of living (HDI) is best.

Just think about that, it would be better for everyone

go somewhere else

the standard of living is dropping in europe because of the mongrel races.

Let the women and children in. Kill all of the men.

Oh sure. I love how well it's worked out from taking in Somalian refugees back in the 90s. Their kids have gone back to fight against us. Good times.

>heh

anyways, here's a better res that I reverse google-fu'd for you.

>We seek peaceful coexistence.

We are all human beings.
If you where born in Syria, you too would have searched to reach Europe for a better living.

kill whitey

i like how there are only 3 women you can see in there (maybe) I'm a liberal but i'm over this "refugee crisis"

Fuck the rich. Eat the rich.

>If you where born in Syria, you too would have searched to reach Europe for a better living.
While other countries seek to fix your shithole so that you are once again able to call these countries infidels and imperialists from inside your own borders.
>inb4 we started it
You were here first

whats the big deal anyway? western countries need a bunch of people to compete for shoe shining jobs.

being this pedantic in 2017

kek

Let us in please.
We seek peaceful coexistence.

>a need for no-skill labor

We've automated all that shit now, sir.
>also implying we can afford to pay someone to shine our shoes, lawl.

This.

Europeans killed all the natives, stop complaining cumskins

Europeans were far more advanced than literally every other race. We shouldnt have ever even integrated with you shitskin primatives. We should have just done it like all the other caliphates, dynasties and empires did it.

Wrong they weren't. The Asians were still more advanced at that time.

You need to re-read your history more, instead of the "Cock suckers guide to Government approved history".

I am also the guy who posted the picture of the Mayflower and I am Scottish and White. Before you do your usual ignorant assumptions that someone is of a different race etc.

We're full of niggers already. Piss off and drown.

>i like how there are only 3 women you can see in there

Because women often don't make it that far, you retard. Of course you only see healthy young men on those boats. They are the ones most likely to survive the struggle.

Weeb detected

>We're full of niggers already.

What ghetto do you live in? Actually the dark ones are often the most decent ones amongst immigrants. Also most negros aren't Muslims since they live south of the Sahara.

guess i was wrong. how can "we" morally justify not giving aid to these subhumans, then? This is the big question of the current century imo

Coexist with the fish

Wrong. The men travel to find work and possibly get an education.
This

Thanks for clarifying your ignorance, your dad will be proud of your sheeply antics.

I literally don't care. People who come from savagery and violence bring it with them. The people in that boat could starve at sea for all I care.

no it's because there is limited space and the men muscle their way to the front of the line

come right in bro have some weed

>The men travel to find work and possibly get an education.
>travel to find work
>work

The men travel to find social welfare.

Struggle? put your ass in a boat, sit still. Wait, arive in paradise a few hours later. What a struggle! compare that to 14-1800 colonists and explorers.

Why even compare immigrants to colonists. The indians was allowed to fight back, we are not. Indians gave them nothing, we give them everything the situation isnt the same at all. Try to compare a kartoffel with jet fuel next time.

Nope, that is a lie, and you cannot prove otherwise.

>inb4 breitbart bullshit news story link
>inb4 some shit graph made from selective data

>We seek peaceful coexistence
youtube.com/watch?v=g_Vr9LnogLM

Where da white wimmin at?

this meme is the only thing the cuckservatives repeat.
>welfare this welfare that.
Maybe your pig goverment should avoid giving welfare in the first place, let the poor starve.
Blame your goverment not the people for using the system.

Colonist stole the natives gold
Food
Resorces
Raped the natives
>They didn't gave us anything, they should've thank us.
And they wonder why half of the world want whiteys dead.

American stupidity in full force at 4m24s

youtube.com/watch?v=-Giwujxh2No

>butthurt because you lost
Whitey has everything because they're better. Get over it. If non whites were superior they'd be oppressing everyone else too.

Native americans had no concept of ownership so their land and resources was never stolen. Its no diffrent from any other war including whites fighting whites.

They never owned the land white man cultivated, was there even any animal husbundry? doubt it. There was just lots of unexploited lands and subhumans living there like deer, fish or any other animal. Do you ask a bug if its ok to build a house on "his" land? didnt think so.

>translator's note: peaceful coexistence means move into your country without contributing anything to it besides impulsive violence against natural citizens while living off your taxdollars for life

Not a conservative, I'm libertarian. I'm for the abolishment of all welfare, the next best thing to do is not allow refugees into the country in the first place.

We all know that liberals and women will never let go of their shitty welfare, so it's basically a losing battle. I hope the welfare system will fall apart in the near future.

>Native americans had no concept of ownership
That doesnt mean another country should take what's not theirs.
also most of the natives already had order and cities with big infraestructure look at the aztecs and mayans, hell even the indians from america had their laws.
but keep telling yourself that natives were savages, make yourself feel good about your country that nobody likes outside white countries

None of them can swim. "Just saying"

Nobody cares. Now be a good little monkey and go blow up some of your people for us. These missiles aren't very cost effective.

This is an invasion not migration.

Fix your own shithole countries.

have you no loyalty to your country or heritage
do you not want to improve the living conditions for your fellow human being?
stay in your country and fix the problems there

i hope u sand niggers drown

You mean the most successful countries on the planet? No one even thinks about or concerns themselves with most other countries.

more or less accurate. unless you count street food vendors being a great contribution

Its a known fact that Aztecs was savages. Killing them was not an evil act, more like an act out of mercy. They had some infrastructure yes, but nothing compared to the white man.

Thats the point, the land didnt even belong to anyone it was totally fine to exploit it. And even if had belonged to someone they lost it in a fair and very natural way, through war. Like it always been through history, you must be racist because youre so upset whites won. What if another indian won would you have complained then? No, didnt think so. Youre a racist without even knowing it.

fucking pop the raft and let the monkeys drown

>I unsling my sks and unload a mag into the sandniggers boat

Nigger detected

>they lost it in a fair and very natural way, through war
agree maybe we should go for a round 2, I'm glad muslims are blowing up europeans in pieces and mexicans and blacks are making you a minority in your own country.
Like you wrote before "it's war", right????

bump

fuck off nobody wants you faggots. Places are only as good as the people in them, and you niggers and goat fucking terrorists ruin everything around you. We should be sinking those boats and laying minefields on the land separating Europe from the world's butt crack.

>Women

Fuck that they are ugly and we don't need our blood tainted

>Children

Future terrorists in the making. Its usually the second geners who are the most fucked up and useless.

I remember being 12 too

nigger detected. You do realize letting in the shit of the world will turn Europe into a shithole? Do you take your freedom and prosperity for granted? Because you must if you think those goat fuckers will let you keep either once they demographically outnumber Europeans

No its an invasion. Those men should be fighting, instead they are a bunch of spineless cunts who abandon their families and come to conquer Europe.

>memecenter

why do the normies go on my board

This. Since when is Sup Forums so overrun with normie trash?

Despite all the memes
We can Coesist
IF THEY STAY THE FUCK ON THEIR SIDE OF THE WATER WAYS AND NEVER COME OVER

>Stole the natives gold

If you can't protect it you don't deserve it. Do you really think that if USA and Europe didn't have powerful militaries that they wouldn't be attacked?

>Food

The natives were literally stone age savages who had little to no concept of agriculture

>Resources

The savages didn't even know how to exploit resources for the most part

>Raped the natives

Full out war was a relatively rare occurrence that happened sporadically. And raping is always a part of war.

Plus most natives were dead due to diseases before Europeans ever saw them. A weak race they were.

LIbtards like you have no idea how the world actually works. You're sheep. You are the ones being manipulated by the politicians and mega corporations (although politicians usually are part of or are controlled by the biggest multinational corporations). Stop being a corporate cuck. Feminism was a corporate idea to drive down wages and nuclearize society. Diversity is the next step in causing social divisions and a lack of identity in order to create an easily manipulated mob.

Hold it right there, niggers.

When people ask "when did Sup Forums turn from mostly cancer to entirely cancer", we can say with some certainty, about 700 million posts ago.

>Try to compare a kartoffel with jet fuel next time.
They are both unable to melt steel beams.

Niggers were a mistake by God.

Let them die.

>peaceful coexistence
lel

Fuck off back to whatever shitty country you fucking parasites came from
Sink the fucking boats

so peaceful

and tolerant!

Fuck man.. I didnt even realize it was 700 million posts ago. And to think thats in only two years.

I've been thinking about this. As a male, introducing Islam to a country isnt that bad for us, not that I want to take part of an idea from a sand nigger. I mean, we get to fuck pretty much whatever we want, have our SO obey our one and every wish.

The bad part of the deal, basically only affects females? And they are mostly the ones who actually wants more tolerance to Islamic views?
Are feminist really THAT stupid? I know the movement is fucked up, but really?

Scheiß Nazi!

Yes, they're that stupid. Liberals in a nutshell.

human is not a race

I mean, the countries where islam is the religion of choice - are countries controlled by males.

I'm from Sweden, this place is on the verge of a shitshow. Some niggers are rough to say the least, but usually dont even bother with other white guys. Although they harrass, rape and assault females at the rate I jerk off.

YET everything I hear, is "WE NEED MORE NIGGERS".

You're not wrong. It's hilariously hypocritical that liberals want to import highly conservative religious types into their countries. I can't fathom their thought process.

>I'm from Sweden
I'm sorry. There are quite a few Swedes on >>Sup Forums if you ever feel the need to commiserate.

who would win?

I live with a guy from Afghanistan who fled war and his life was pretty fucked up there so he came to Europe, wouldn't want to have the same experiences

However, he does work 6 days a weel, pays his taxes and rent and shit, the only thing he takes from the government are a few languages classes here and there so he can keep improving his working and everything. If all the immigrants/refugees were like him, I'd be glad to host them, but unluckyly those like him are scarce.

>If all the immigrants/refugees were like him, I'd be glad to host them
>niggers
You deserve to be raped by these apes for being such a leftist piece of garbage.

>guy comes to my country, works a shitty job in a farm no other person wants to do
(they literally hired him because no white person wanted the job)
>pays taxes, behaves, he is fairly educated
>partakes in our culture, ignores Islam to integrate country

yeah I'm sure you are way more civilizised, looking at the way you talk

go away JIDF shill

I think the problem is more about Islam than refugees themselves.

It's just some false-flagging cunt, please don't take them seriously.