What's your excuse?

what's your excuse?

>referring to your genitalia with pronouns
fucking children i swear

This

OMFG, that is cringeworthy.

I fucking know, right?

lol so I take it you all do not want moar?

we really don't.

kek

We do kek

yea that creeped me right the fuck out

Do us all a favour and shut the fuck up and post pics. That text gave me a floppy the tits could do nothing about. I hope you felt like a faggot typing that shit

Naw dude thats the fucking worst sexting i have ever seen in my life ill be soft until tomorrow

>calling your dick he and her pussy her
what the fuck man

People do this. I do it fight me iRL if you have a problem

Fight me irl. If you refer to genitals in pronoun. I wouldn't let my 11 year old sister fight you as she would beat the shit out of you for being a fag

>bragging about fat chick
>pepperoni nipples
>is super creepy
>super cringey
>kys faggot
>kek

Good thread OP, look at all these triggered bitter virgins in this thread ahahah

>calls virgin
>is virgin
>kek

Jesus, you're a cheesy, pathetic nigger. I'm a married man and that gushy shit would make me physically ill.

you must be talking about anal virginity, in which case im not judging, do you bro

Well that clears up a lot of confusion.

Nice cringe OP

>married
you're doing far worse than him

You couldn't have just posted the pics, couldn't you? End yourself faggot.

I mean, I try not to call people niggers and shit on here, but... yeah, this. OP was super cringe. You're lucky you found a woman braindead enough to want to talk to you like that. Jesus, man... grow some balls.

Only faggots do this.

yeah, I never heard of this shit, and I have been with quite a few girls.

>mfw it's not a cuckold thread

replying to post this, see it is posted already

My excuse is that I don't share these kinds of convos on Sup Forums because I'm not an insecure little fag who has to get affirmation from user strangers
>pic related just so you don't have some gay ass comeback about me being a virgin

i did stuff like that in middle school

im an adult now. i just fuck

Found the kissless MGTOW.

>messaging yourself to brag on an anonymous messageboard

how fucking lame are you?

made me cringe the whole fucking time

well, atleast OP gets pussy, unlike 90% of you cuck trap nigger dick loving faggots.

>2010 + 7
>responding to this thread
>inb4 I responded

This.

lol so many salty fucks here that aren't contributing, but would rather attack OP's conversation. At least he's getting some, and sharing the pics.

Thighs are thicker than her arse. Got yourself a real pancake there m8

>he thinks one has to be married to get a kiss
you poor sod...i feel so sorry for you

Actually this.

Good job OP. In my experience girls want to talk dirty but still be a bit indirect about it. Have no idea why; kinda retarded. But for pussy I'll speak their language.

Game is important OP.
Clearly you have some and women do enjoy kink.
Creepy can be kinky so you have an okay angle.

Why post this though?
Are you just trying to upset strangers?
Shouldnt you be fucking or having a life instead?

No, faggot. I think having a "Girls are evil and marriage is bad" mentality shows how young, immature, and MGTOW you are. That attitude will never win you a cutie waifu who cooks and cleans for you and wants to raise babies with your name and co-sign for you and shit. Marriage is awesome when done right by nature people, and people like you are manbaby faggots.

agreed, I'll match a chicks rapport in dirty talk to make it comfortable enough for them to send some pics.

Mature people*

lol, whatever helps you feel better about having to bust your ass for a woman and a kid while we live our lives freely and independently enjoying women without having to be tied to them buddy :)

if he was trying to pot stir clearly he succeeded lol

When you're 60, alone, unfuckable, childless and poor, I want you to remember this conversation, MGTOW. Me and my wife both work and don't have kids yet. Enjoy dating women with Daddy issues and drama forever and not even getting a stable family as payment.

amen

>When you're 60, alone, unfuckable, childless and poor, I want you to remember this conversation, MGTOW. Me and my wife both work and don't have kids yet. Enjoy dating women with Daddy issues and drama forever and not even getting a stable family as payment.

I'll be enjoying my countless memories of having fun while you think about how you missed out on everything on your deathbed :D

many people talking,
Few of them know.
The soul of a woman,
was created below!
Led Zeplin my son

Women are evil!
To men. Which is not objective.
They are designed biologically to get what they can from us to protect their offspring. They hand select us like grocery store items.
The shitty thing isnt women. In reallity the shitty thing is a slew of laws that make women empowered and above men. Laws that make them able to be choosy and slutty and arrogant without repricution under the veil of equality.

Agreed. Its a nice brew.

Explain, pray tell, what I'll miss? I'll leave a legacy. Guide the future with my children. Leave behind my knowledge, memories and belongings. Tell me your fond memories of STDs and blacking out crying about how you can't find a good woman, manchild. Pussy is overrated and only a hold thinks tons of sex replaces real, human experiences like children and growing old together. I'm not the one missing out, faggot. Mark my words. You'll regret a shitty "Me first" lifestyle by your death.

Found the second MGTOW manbaby. Show me on the dolly where the bad woman touched you as a child, user.

i think havin a grill like real sex is overated........

i mean i had sex 6 times already and the first time is fun ok but then is disappoint compared to mastrubation......

if u need a few tricks for masturbate it feels much better.........but u must hav talent for feeling ur body.....

Child thinks*

I'll be selfish and do things that give me enjoyment and make my life worth living while you walk on this earth as a tool to benefit others like a slave and make yourself unhappy to make others happy, and all you'll have to brag about is being talked about what an useful puppet you've been while I'll brag about my life experience and successes, stay mad ;)

Wow. I've never met such a manchild. Your psychopathic, cognitively dissonant masturbation ride will not make you happy, user. Things are just things. Being a part of something greater than yourself and guiding humanity is better than any car, computer, game or other pitiful trinket you value. You. Are an immature child. Sincerely. It's sad how much of the ebul womyn Kool Aid you've drank. You're the one who'll be forgotten on death. Lost to time. Your belongings will rot. You will be nothing, just as you were in life. Maybe one day you'll get it, manlet.

just by the way you talk I can see how you're feeling so inferior to me for being free and keeping my integrity in not becoming a womans bitch, hope one day you'll be able to face reality and do the steps to give yourself a happy proud life, cheers bro

He likes your post

You are so self rightious. I didnt make your hell and its not my fault you cant see it.

I'm just going to hope you're a highly effective troll, now. I've traveled the world. Smoked Cuban cigars in Cuban. Smoked Jamaican weed on a cruise ship. Travelled my country. Been to all the Six Flags and Disney world twice. I have more money than I need and I could not be happier. Your understanding of life and value is flawed.

>it's NOT a cuckold thread
uhhh posting pictures online hoping guys jerk off is cuckold as internet can get

So glad I'm not the only one creeped out by that lol

I hitchiked america, hopped onto a train, ive been drunk in twenty different states, seen the sights and met just wonderful people. Im open minded and free like this guy. Im not stupid. I disagree with your hardened values.

When you're 70 and dying with no one around you and no legacy to leave, hit me back up.

One last comment just to put things in perspective, because I'm not married I pursue my hobbies for a long time daily, can go to clubs and social events and have a good time, splurge money on stupid shit just for my pleasure and go on risky potentially deadly adventures because I don't have responsibility towards children or a woman, all these things you are lacking and thats why I feel sorry for you. Hope you wake up one day and give yourself a chance to live just like me, cheers

Also...You're really listing an alcohol problem as an experience? "I shot heroin in twenty states." Who fucking cares. Do you even remember it, burnout?

I don't think you understand. I am not worried about that feeling you are so clearly worried about. I was born alone. I will die alone. Im not soured by not having a wife. I have the company of seven billion people to share everything with. I dont need legacy. I dont need pride. I dont need anything.

See. Your twisted fucking view of marriage is retarded. I also do my hobbies as often/long as I like and my wife supports them. I also spend my money however I fucking want. I also go and do whatever I want. I'm not afraid of risk, and I've pushed myself just as hard as you have from cliff jumping into water to fucking drug smuggling. You're so deluded you can't even see your views are warped as fuck.

Kek.

I like to drink alchohal. You like to smoke weed. We're different. Im also not insulting you. You just feel uncomfortable because im disagreeing with you. Im not challenging you to open your mind out of spite. Im encouraging you to accept peoples different perspectives.

what the fuck did i just read? like are you talking to the girl that sent you tits or her man or what idk maybe i just cant read

I had to read this 5 times, then still didn't figure out what the fuck they were going on about until I read your comment. What is this autism

Whats with the big lumpy mole on her ass? Instant boner-killer

not reading all the replies but this looks like someone messaging themselves with the exact same grammar and sentence structure

Fair enough, user. Apologies for my vitriolic responses. I'm just sick of manchild (not you, per session) bashing marriage when they have no fucking idea what they're talking about. Marriage is a wonderful ride with a wonderful partner when done right with careful consideration with good people. Because some evil women fucked over men, men like you think that's the norm. It's not. Most divorces are mutual between people who had no business getting married in the first place.

Manchildren (not you, per se)*

My opinion stands unchanged though Im liking this new you.

Thank you for being fair to me.
Now be fair to him.
Give advice and not condemnation.
Its not what you say..

God fucking damnit that's so weird

You made me laugh so hard XD

Give advice to the cringefuck OP who started this thread to brag? Fuck that.

this

I also dont think youre completely wrong.
A wife can be a beautiful part of a mans life. It is not for everyone.
And certainly we can agree it is not at the same time that we find its what we want, if im wrong and it is for everyone.

My excuse is that I don't keep sexual stuff or this fake fantasy shit on my phone. There is only place for memes

shut up OP, youre not fooling anyone

Well condemning him for acting in any way is only going to make you the fool.

I don't like feeling embarassed cringes while i fap over text with my gf. i tell her what i want to do with her tits her pussy her asshole and her feet. i dont do that weird pronoun shit.

You're right. It's not for everyone. But if you want any kind of family or legacy or any influence over the he future of humanity, it's your best bet for success with that. Happy kids come from stable, permanent homes.

Same, I thought someone was a cuck but I couldn't figure out who

This is so cringe and creepy.

Buhda said the source of all negativity is desire and to some extent is right in my opinion. I do not want legacy or influence for myself. These are trivial illusions of a world that is suffering.

Love I do want.
But thats okay because love is in me
And i have it.

And it is in you
And him.
Just differently.

i can get down with it though tbf, cock and pussy or whatever can sound so cringe

Keep in mind, all I did was MENTION I'm married and this was the reaponse: How am I supposed to respond to that shit? Agreeably?

Oops. THIS was the response:

post more op

Im not sure.
You seem like a problem solver though. Figure it out?

If you think slinging hatred into a dark part of the web like this is going to shift anything for you you're right.

The only thing that shifts is you though. None of these people want to be told anything. Hence
Give advice (when asked) and not condemnation.

I figured it was something else!