Guys i shot up adderall and i thought i only missed a little bit and now 4 hours later there's a big bump below where i...

Guys i shot up adderall and i thought i only missed a little bit and now 4 hours later there's a big bump below where i shot and it hurts it doesnt look discolored. Usually when i miss its a bump where i shot or above and it goes away. What do b did op accidentally an hero? I also am recovering from a blood infection with a picc line iv in opposite arm

Also bump is way bigger than amount of solition shot and tender to touch

Dead man walking

Quads confirm OP is a faggot and will die soon.

this is now a goat thread

Buh-bye OP.

Post a pic.I can check if it's gonna be bad. Work at a hospital

Trips also confirm.
You're already dead, OP.

Mother of God

Cant really tell bump will try other angle

Can see it here

Oshit you botched it. You're gonna die of an embolism.

Come again??

Give me 5-10 mins. I'm gonna get back to you

You missed the vein dude. That bump is from both irritation and bloating. You're a dead man walking.

Mosquito bite, you have aids now

You should be fine, it might take few days to disappear

Theres really nothing to worry about. Getting your fix is the most important thing. Dont give up yet! Learn from my neighbor. He lost his right leg due to a needle infection but that doesnt stop him from shooting up in his other leg. Dont let a mishap worry you. You have 3 other limbs, dude.

>Getting your fix is the most important thing
Words fail me.

If it starts swelling and the skin is warm around that spot, go get help asap

This OP :/, did you even know what you were doing when you were injecting?

sarcasm escapes you too.

Guys, I normally only take a single 200mg advil tablet but I had a really bad headache so I snorted 2 of them. When will this high wear off? Do I need to taper off now that I'm addicted? I'm really scared that I'll fail my drug test next week.

Any advice?

kek

i know this is a joke, but i took a whole bottle once. You're okay dude.

I iv everyday ive missed before many imes but this one is strange because the swoll is not on the spot i shot

Slowly massage area starting inward and moving outward... keep a eye on for a few days should go away by tomorrow or the next day..

If it becomes hot to the touch or super super red go to hospital it is infected..

I should know I'm a ex iv heroin addict..

Now clean almost 2 years on suboxone

The bump is hot what do

Bump is kind of hot but not red i think im doing good so far

Feels thread

I shot up fake 30s gave myself cotton fever multiple times, shot up old blood u will be fine...

Out of all those things the fake roxy 30 gave me a really bad infection I couldn't move my arm had to go to the hospital and have surgery and be cut open took me a week and a half to recover..

Better shot bUT this is after almost 4 years after the surgery and abcess

That makes me feel better glad youre doing good user