Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

finnishcuckold.tumblr.com/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/texas-blind-man-files-for-divorce-after-learning-his-wife-is-black/
tmzhiphop.com/white-blind-man-files-for-divorce-after-he-learns-his-wife-is-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=8T8L3xcsA3w
youtube.com/watch?v=CWToJ0TRhxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

POO

Interesting opinion, friendo

File name killed me mr loo.

didn't he notice the smell

>be blind
>still racist
Lmao

Like he couldn't tell from the voice. Every race can speak English normal if they were raised here but blacks always sound different.

To be fair the fact she lied to him for 12 years is a pretty bad sign for a relationship.

Wait, what?
Niggers smell too?

I never noticed any odd smell in my stepfather

How could he not know?

Looks like the Guy in that movie

>Blind
>Married for 12 years
>Divorces over skin color
kek, guy has values I guess

t b h I feel bad for the woman

its not like he can see any way

He never touched her hair?

finnishcuckold.tumblr.com/

His right

Looked up the article, the picture of the blind guy is fake
Here are some real articles desu

worldnewsdailyreport.com/texas-blind-man-files-for-divorce-after-learning-his-wife-is-black/
tmzhiphop.com/white-blind-man-files-for-divorce-after-he-learns-his-wife-is-black/

>inb4 tmz

Lol, I hope he didnt have kids

is he the white clayton bigsby

That is some Dave Chapelle shit right here.

What a racist piece of shit, this is the kind of person who should go to the gallows.

There is nothing healthy about obsessing this much with race, these people could very well represent a danger to a civilized society.

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the article
youtube.com/watch?v=8T8L3xcsA3w

we aren't getting the full story.
did she initially hide it?
did she lie knowing the guy is racist?
i mean thats a big thing for 12 years being lied to i would divorce too even if i wasn't racist

if the woman took care of him for 12 years he should be ashamed

Is this even real?

I find this despicable, it's too racist for even /pol.

>tmz

youtube.com/watch?v=CWToJ0TRhxM

lol this is what I thought.

Don't really see much wrong with it
Its just a preference you know, there are several people who only like black women and there are several others who don't like em
Don't see anything really "racist" about it
Would it be racist if a black woman says that she prefers black men over whites? Then why should it be racist if a white guy feels the same way
Just askin'
Also, irrespective of the "racism" thingy, its a pretty big thing to withhold for that long of a period of time

If the race war started tomorrow, this man would probably kill himself... for being a nigger lover.

10/10 filename

Same, quite similar I suppose

>kek, guy has values I guess
Yeah, he doesn't want to marry a fucking liar that lied for 12 years.

reminds me of that Chappell show sketch about the blind black leader of the KKK that didn't know he was black
once he found out he divorced his wife, stating that he could not love/be with a nigger lover.

>stating that he could not love/be with a nigger lover.
Was that part really in there?
I don't remember, saw that long ago

They were married for 12 years and they don't even have children, they are clearly compatible outside of the obsession about race coming from this guy.

In this case the guy can't even see, so how would he really know if he prefers whites over blacks and so on?

I think it is racist to say that you're not attracted at all to other races, I mean would you not be attracted to a bombshell of any given race purely because of her race? That's racism.

>that file name
You can poo in my loo anytime pajeet

>would you not be attracted to a bombshell of any race
I wasn't really referring to me, I was just saying that people tend to have preferences in general
Although I do get yer point

>In this case the guy can't even see, so how would he really know if he prefers whites over blacks and so on?

I agree, but just wait for a moment and remove the whole black and white thingaling and think for a moment
If your wife with-held something sort-of important from you for a duration of 32 years (its actually 32 not 12, I linked the more credible articles a few posts ago), wouldn't you be frustrated as well?
Maybe its not so much about the race than it is about the breaking of trust, you know?

>Was that part really in there?
yes, at the end the old white documentary guy explains it out
literally says nigger lover too

Reminds me of Chappelle show with the black white supremacist. Everyone told him he was white since he was blind and didn't know any better. He divorces his wife after he learns he is black because she is a "nigger lover" lol

Its racist because hes A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Fucking kek

The Chapelle show was one of the pinnacles of african american humor
What happened?

I suppose so, I'd love to see how people would've reacted if it was the other way around tho
They'd probably spam pic related and laugh it off I guess

>I wasn't really referring to me, I was just saying that people tend to have preferences in general
It was just an example, like I said, it is racism if you're rejecting someone purely on the basis of her race.
>I agree, but just wait for a moment and remove the whole black and white thingaling and think for a moment
>If your wife with-held something sort-of important from you for a duration of 32 years (its actually 32 not 12, I linked the more credible articles a few posts ago), wouldn't you be frustrated as well?
>Maybe its not so much about the race than it is about the breaking of trust, you know?
Maybe the guy expressed feelings against blacks constantly during their marriage? We don't have the whole story but that might be a good reason to withhold such information, it is not easy being in that position.

From what I can gather this guy is some major stubborn asshole.

>What happened?
Chappelle wised up.
Got sick of his jew over lords constantly push more and more gay, feminine, tranny-esq stuff (notice how that Key and Peele guys constantly do drag stuff and gay stuff? jews love feminizing black men for some reason, Chappelle didn't have any of it), got sick of constantly having to keep it fresh with new ideas, got sick of how he was changing race relations, and got sick of working.

so he quit.
best move he ever made. he still gets hecklers shouting about the Rick James sketch, imagine if he continued the show and had more material for idiots to demand to see?
nigga can't even do a stand up show without some fag shouting "DARKNESS" OR "FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA"

>How could he not know?
What frame of reference was he supposed to have?

Exactly this.

chinese people with their ching chang chong and their kung fu movies, i cant understand you!!!!~ white power~

>Maybe the guy expressed feelings against blacks constantly during their marriage?
I suppose so
And you're right I guess, we can't really frame much of an opinion considering that we don't have a lot to work on

Yeah, I knew about Chapelle
It was sad but I suppose it was an honorable thing to do

By >what happened

I'm not so sure myself about African American accents, but there are a few niggers here from Nigeria and it wouldn't even take a second for you to know that you're talking to a nigger, regardless of whether you're blindfolded or not

what the fug is happening in that WebM

cosplay shit I bet

gotta hold those tits under them revealing outfits somehow