Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
Back for the first time in years.
In times of sadness you guys are always here, distracting me with your nonsense.
irregardless If the posts are sweet, mean or just straight up bullshit.
Thank you for being here.

Welcome back. Hope you have a good time! :3

fuck you. (its Sup Forums what did you expect)

Love the picture

whats your emergency user?

Fuck off. Youre ruining the atmosphere. faggot.

Exactly this
To be distracted

(The fact that you added that made it sweet though)

Irregardless isn't a word.

I HAVE CHEST PAINS

It was hyperbole. We're here for you. Twat.

Thanks, always improving my english

Probably from too much sitting and not enough exercise

>Implying

Artist is chiara bautista in case you wanna check out some more

And the book is the Dune in case you wanna check out some more

Awesome I did not know

Everything I love is caving in around me, how do you live out physical your existence everyday, knowing that the void you're, almost certainly, doomed to rot in, is spilling out of the afterlife in each waking moment.

Even if I can't always see my world crumbling into a bottomless, chasm of teeth and eyes, I can feel it become more and more of a reality with every poor decision that I make, and less and less inevitable when every good one barely let's me catch my footing, on the wall of a blood curdling pit, I'm too afraid to even look at, or acknowledge as a potential reality.

People don't believe in curses, or an everlasting darkness that follows more vehemently, the longer you look for it standing behind you. But I can tell you for a fact, that as long as their is a gauge for morality, and a stark difference between good and evil, there is one absolute finality to both ideals, a shining light that never ceases to lift the spirits, making you laugh when you hadn't in a while, and a puncturing darkness, that waits for the perfect second to expose itself briefly, catching you off guard with an evil so foul, and unforgiving, you can't ever imagine it's terror only grows exponentially the longer you stare, cultivating at some point where the soul's throat bleeds, and vocal chords pop from the screaming.

So you keep staring, now that you've seen the dark, you need to understand it, overcome it, be greater than the being that toys with your worst fears at the gates of a never ending downward spiral, in the hopes that knowing the worst will allow you to appreciate the opposite without apprehension.

really? Is one of the most known quotes. First two books are awesome, then it kinda loses the momentum.

It doesn't work like that though, youll never make it to the bottom fast enough to swim back to the surface and live to tell the tale, you can close your eyes and sink, but it doesn't take away the never-ending black, the vast emptiness that holds your unexperienced worst nightmares, that lurks down below.

I keep dreaming I'm flying over the water, oceans that never end, I'm going fast enough to maintain altitude, and swoop down to feel the force I exert send a ripple through the waters.
Maybe if I hold onto it, one day I won't wake up as a turn my head to the sky and see a good that never falters, and a king better than I'll ever know.