It's 4 am on a Sunday and I think I have testicular torsion, what do I do lads?

it's 4 am on a Sunday and I think I have testicular torsion, what do I do lads?

lay on your back on your bed, with legs spread. it will usually untangle on its own.

Emergency room. Before your nut dies a horrible death.

Yes this please listen.
You'll be in terrible pain and your nut will croak

actually OP is a eunuch faggot, so you shouldn't be worried

Are you able to walk?
If so, it's probably mot testicular torsion.

Advice from my GP.

this
I have some condition that makes my nuts a bit more loose than they should be, I have torsion too frequently and that solves it everytime, although it might take long for the pain to completly go away

Happened to me in 2012, go to the hospital or you'll lose a ball user.

hospital immediately

hospital bro
i had torsion in the womb and it died before i came out
ive only had 1 ball my entire life

hospital brother, you don't question pain in the nuts that severe.

er same thing happened to my friend and the testicle is at risk of dying

that seems pretty unlucky since balls are up in your bellyish area prior to birth

ikr rip me

they had no idea until after they dropped and the doctor was like fack its dead

Just remain calm, dont get your nuts in a twist

Did they remove it surgically? Because I believe having a dead testicle hanging around may cause cancer.

yeah its gone
uniball my whole life

If you only think you have it, and you're posting on Sup Forums, you don't have it. See

Stand on head and shake hips. It will untwist

Untwist them dumbass, just turn in the other direction.

ball is life

GO TEAM VENTURE!

i had that. go to a fucking doctor. or if you're american have fun losing a ball

ER right away. Get away from the fucking pc and go. It happened to me. I was lucky and still have my nuts, because I went right away. You literally have a few hours before your nuts die, unless you go now.

lul

This. I had surgery when I was 13 to correct it. You'll lose your balls dude.

Really? They said I have to be careful, but did not know that. They said if I feel pain again, I have to go to the ER right away.

Can you please explain in more detail?

post it on Sup Forums and wait for stupid faggots with no life to tell you what to do while your ball falls of

My nephew got kicked in the balls so hard he got that. I feel bad for the kid, he's turned into a beta shut in like me when I was his age. He's almost 13 now.

Nurse here. Get your ass to the emergency room ASAP!

been there done that go in and get an ultra sound they also usually throw in a complete work up with std tests.

get to the hospital you have 6 hours till it dies. get the surgery.

Run to the hospital before the tissue start dying... at that point you'll lose a testicle... talking you from experience, and gladly doctors managed to save mine

I just had surgery to fix this issue. Before when I could feel it happening i would jump around a bit and that would get it to sit back in its normal place

OP, just pinch you nose and blow cartoon style, it'll unwind

Just run around in circles till it comes good

>hurr durr ER
yeah if you want to pay a fortune for something you can solve yourself
if you are rich sure go to the doc, but all you gotta do is lay down with your legs open and it should be good in a few hours

>dat feel when both my testicles turn around pretty much freely all the time and torsion and de-torsion themselves frequently

I really should have surgery for this, but it doesn't even bother me anymore.

I just jump a bit or flick them around and they go back to their previous location.

Sometimes I get it bad so i have to keep doing it for some time and get worried, but I never failed it.

Sometimes, after these troublesome twists, it hurts for a few days, but only a bit.

Life is though, I guess.

go to a hospital, you need surgery!!!!

Happened to my left nut when I was younger, decided to ignore it and went to sleep. The next day my nut was still sore and so I went to the hospital where the left one untangled itself but then the right got tangled instead. I laid there whilst the doctor was complaining about how my left one had only 30 minutes to live and I am pretty sure my right one untangled itself out of pure fear.

spin the other way.

Medfag here.

You don't, "think," you have testicular torsion. You know.

Twist! Twist! Twist! Twist!

Thought I had this a few months ago.
Went to the emergency room and was seen by all young female doctor& nurses all surrounding me looking at my cock after they asked me to pull it out.
Then they had me have a testicular ultrasound, which was also done by a female technician who was still quite attractive. She poured a hot lube all over my balls and began to rub the ultrasound device all up and down them and slightly up and down my shaft. I'm not sure if she was supposed to basically jack me off with the device and hot lube but she did. She told me I have perfect balls afterwards and even told me that she thought I was cute.

So in the end it turns out nothing even happened to them and everything was okay, ended up having a hot lube massage by a hot ultrasound tech and was an overall 8/10 experience, would recommend the testicular ultrasound to everyone though it felt amazing and I almost came all over her arm.

If trips u don't go.

OP Please go to the hospital. I'm worried about you.

I had testicular torsion DON'T WAIT. I WAITED, I'VE LOST MY RIGHT NUT. Really, don't wait.

DON'T TRY TO UNTWIST IT EITHER. I tried and made it worse.

kek

Claim officer health insurance here. Please go to the ER

dude I had that and it gave me so much anxiety.
Now a doc sowed them to the ballsack, didn't/doesn't hurt at all and no more worries, get it done

This happened to me a couple months back, had to have it operated on, they stitched my balls to the inside of my sack so they don't twist again.

God speed user, let the hot nurses fondle your balls.

==GO TEAM VENTURE!==

I was in agony for 3 days until i went to the hospital. I don't know why i didn't go, i should have. But once i did they where like "Yeah that testicles dead".

I had a nurse do that.

But it was a man.

He was clearly gay.

And I was underage at the time.

You sure it's torsion OP? I thought I had torsion too but it turned out I have a fucked disc in my spine that shit pain into my groin and testes area

I had to have a complete physical when I was 12
My doctor walked up to the nurses station and asked which nurse wan5ed to do my physical
This short chubby nurse who was kind of young raised her hand really quick and said "I'll do ut" with what sounded like some urgency

Pretty sure she was a closet pedo
I got a half chub for her anyway and I'm pretty sure I heard her take a deep sniff when checking out my balls

masturbate with your left hand today. That'll fix it.

i tried
it hurt :(

Feels almost like a sharp Charlie horse near your pelvic floor? Could just have pulled a muscle, but dude if you're worried go go go that's ridiculously easy situation to get into and is very serious. We don't know your balls or your pain threshold. If you say your balls hurt in a way they shouldn't be, you go get those balls looked at.

Ok might as well as here:

About three weeks ago i got this incredibly sharp pain in my right nut, it stayed for a couple hours. Ever since then both nuts have been kinda sore, fairly sensitive to touch.

I dont like doctors. Will I die?

Cat’s Foot!
Iron Claw!
Neuro-surgeons scream for more!
At Paranoia’s Poison Door!
21st Century Schizoid Man!

No but your balls might.

Get an appointment with a urologist immediately!
I had testicular torsion when i was a kid and your testicles will die if you don't get it corrected. This shit is no joke user.

wait wtf how do i know if i have this shit or not?

your nut basically noosed itself, and is not getting any blood. after a couple of hours without blood, it is dead

It hurts like a motherfucker, trust me you would know if it happened to you,

grab it and twist to the opposite direction

thank mr skeltal

There is no "think" when it comes to testicular torsion. You fucking know when you have it.

jerk it until blood comes out

cut sack open untwist it by hand then sew yerself back up, job done

Ok so this happened to me 2 and a half years ago, I had a torsion and I went to the walk in centre and got referee for an ok same day. I had it stitched down and ironically enough, 3 days ago I had said sticjes removes due to pain and irritation. Get it checked asap dude. I nearly lost mine

Go to the hospital immediately if you think you do. Waste no time listening to faggots in this thread telling you to stand upside down or lay down.

Your nut is literally being choked to death.

bruised my left testicle. took 4 months for the pain to go away. Doctor explained that my morning erections kept aggravating the condition.

Fucking morning wood.

Go to the hospital - NOW. same thing happened to me. I needed an emergency operation.

Stop letting feminazis tell you how to sit and save your balls!

I had something like that after I met my first wife, sex 12 times a day twisted up the tubes inside called Vaz and a bulge of back flow cock sauce formed and thickened now there is a lump like a second smaller testicle in the same nutsack

You don't "think" you have it. That shit is painful as fuck and your ball grows huge.

Go to your doctor immediately and get transferred to a hospital.

This always works:
Retract your balls by clenching your pc muscle, then see what direction they tend to rotate towards, be absolutely sure and then rotate towards that direction