Discuss the practicality of owning a kitchen beetle

Discuss the practicality of owning a kitchen beetle

Another example

What?

given the evidence you have provided, i wish i owned a kitchen beetle.

can he cut my pasta for me?

i always snap it in two and end up with shrapnel everywhere

Incredibly impractical to own just one beetle.

You really need a swarm of beetles if you want to get anything done

Kitchen beetle > my wife

Why does your beetle walk by only that exact section of broken wall?

is he just a kitchen beetle or do i need one for every room?

looks like he/she/xhem/xer/xur is a fucking idiot

Too small, need larger beetle

Omg a kitchen beetle thread. Haven't seen one of these in a while.

I wouldn't want an untrained kitchen beetle in my kitchen, user

Chill the fuck out. Kitchen beetle knows what he's doing.

Nothing makes a more delicious dish than the hive mind.

deliver evidence. those 2 pics only show him/her/xhem/xer/xur being a useless autist bug

fuck off hes trimmed OP's pasta and you can see the pace at which he is getting in position to remove the skin from some veg.

Why do fucking people break their pasta? DO NOT DO THIS EVER!

I know it is because your retarded mom did it, but DO NOT DO IT EVER!!

Ye like the ant one for example... WITH THEIR FUCKING EGGS INSIDE yes you start seeing pictures don't ya ?

Did he crush them so they all broke, or did he just let go?

my mom died when i was 11 i dont remember anything about her other than the wheelchair

why shouldnt i do this? what are your reasonings

nigga if i want shorter pasta ill do what i want faglord

This is the kind of attitude that's not capable of owning a kitchen beetle.
What a shame

Kitchen beetle is useful, kitchen beetle deserves love.

Dafq dis beetle stronger than 50% of basement nolifers, fck, including me also

i wish i had a kitchen beetle

ive just got a house cat and shes a cunt, adorable but shes a cunt

i feel like a kitchen beetle could be the friend i need

oh mr Samsa

from he walls and the knife, I can tell it's Japan.
(+beetle)

build it a weight lifting set

just let one end cook for a second if the pot's too small the 'uneven' cooking won't be noticeable. also the shrapnel.

Holy shit Kiddy McTwelveCocksinyourAss, get a fucking sense of humor. Your responses are beyond cringe.

I would like kitchenbeetleâ„¢ to open cans, be able to stir with a spoon, and cut/dice vegetables.

fuck you i do wat i want

moar kitchen beetle plz

Neat

Idk why Paul makes me lol

post a pic of kitchen beetle doing cooking things

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THE KNIFE BEETLE!

Are you tired of not having a large arthropod in your kitchen? Tired of constantly wishing there was some sort of insectide around to help? WELL NOT ANY MORE!
With our new patented kitchen beetle you too could have 6 more legs, and one powerful set of jaws in your kitchen. Need a knife brought you you? Kitchen beetle has got you, need some peeling done? Kitchen beetle is there!
Using our patented technology, designed in Germany this all in once device allow you to accomplish so much more!

BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!

Call in the next 32 seconds and you can get not one, not two, BUT 10! Extra knife beetles for the low price of some grade A Colombian cocaine!

Kitchen beetles have played a detrimental part in the history of the human race. Most people have forgotten this.

So sad

THIS IS A SHILL DO NOT RESPOND TO (((THEM)))

Um its a xim you gender assuming nazi fuck.

I used to be all for the kitchen beetles, until I came home early from holiday and found him entertaining a caterpillar.

I can't have any of that pedo shit mang

Can someone please photoshop a kitchen beetle in his hand

Idk man.
Check out this ancient bronze Chinese statue of a kitchen beetle. Seems like it might hold some weight.

What models of kitchen beetles are there? I've seen the grabby one, and I saw one that can probably open cans, but are there any others?

I had a kitchen beetle once, it was very helpful. She had a family that I let stay with me as long as they did work too, and I gave them food in return.

Overall, 10/10 would recommend kitchen beetles over mexicans

stop spreading your manipulative plague you dirt monkey

they have been subject to oppression throughout history and you wont stop the uprising of today with your petty, age old tactics.

I've seen folding beetles, bathroom beetles and even closet beetles. Kitchen Beetles are by far the most useful product from the line imho

my kitchen beetle is in the shop right now. it's doing repairs on my car. :/

fag

Well damn

i may be a fag but i'd rather have slightly shorter spaghetti in my anus so it only just tickles my prostate

I traded in my fingerbox for a fully decked out kitchen beetle back in 09. Gotta say it was worth it

You do it so it all fits in the pot and gets evenly cooked, you fucking dumbass.

Whould that happen to be a VW Beetle? Foreplay?

Egyptian jewel of a devoted kitchen beetle bringing a tomoato to its owner.

I actually really want one of those beetles. They're unfortunately quite illegal in Canada, though. No one sells them, and even trade shows and the like won't sell them anymore since they would get raided all the time. You'd think the cops would have something better to do than stopping people fom selling cool ass beetles, but I guess not.

Shit sux.

How'd the egyptians train their beetles so well?

If you're not trolling, then kys.

The ancient Egyptian Scarab was a very convenient, multi use kitchen beetle. Before the toilet was invented, the kitchen beetle would also ball up and remove feces for their owners

>triggered pasta identified

you are subpar food to rice anyways

Who is this asshole and why is he so shitty with spaghettios and peely-dealios?

Or you use a bigger pot...

Where does he sleep?

He has a special cabinet

The beetles chose to help them cause they were dope

LONG NOODLE MEAN LONG LIFE
--Martin Yan, star of Yan Can Cook

test