OFFICIAL LAUGH AT AARON THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why? He doesn't play defense

He's only had like 5 minutes of possession time

>massively underthrow a wide open receiver because you're the worst quarterback in the league
>bitch to the refs

Kek

Sharon Rodgers has scored exactly 0 points for his team today

>muh possession time
You say that like that's NOT his fault

The Falcon's first drive was more than ten minutes.
Aaron can't will the defense of the field, or will the ball into Ripkowski's hands

>can't move the chains
>keeps his defense on the field
>"""pro"""" QB
>can't pass

Remind me why people think he is a good QB?

He could throw a 2 yard pass to a wide open receiver on 3rd down.

I'd tell him to go suck a dick, but he will anyway.

"Run the Table" -Phrase
l: Win a string of games because and get lucky to make the playoffs, then choke when it actually matters

E: "We're going to run the table, just like we do every year"

>rodgers
>"elite"
>1 (one) ring

OH HOHOHO

Can we all agree that Matt Ryan is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers? He beats him in every stat and hasn't blown any throws like Rodgers has.

Holy shit this is getting embarrassing hahaha. Time for Aaron to retire

Rodgers hasn't blown any throws. Ryan has thrown high once

Lmao he just got shoelace tackled and fell on his butt like the babby he is. Poor poo poo pee QB. Rodgers is utter shit lmao.

TOP FUCKING KEK
LE CHUCK IT MAN BTFO

Help! AaAron Rodgers has run out of meme plays.
What do, Sup Forums?

Poo poo pee pee QB laughing my butt off

Trade him to the Browns for a conditional 3rd

wew this exposed

>ex-teammates go out of their way to bitch about you
>own family hates you
>will never get more rings than favre
>closet homosex

JUST

Le throw it deep and get intercepted man

I'm sorry, but did the Packers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Packers are still playing right now and they have been the best teams in the NFC for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a NFC Championship game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Packers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 10-6 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if they didn’t get fucking unlucky against the Cardinals. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Packers win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Packers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Which one? Matt just threw one that a non-retarded defense would've snagged.

>this much damage control

Aaron is dogshit, fuck off and start looking towards the draft

Eat shit puckers haha

Only a matter of time before Munn marries him and takes half his wealth

Tbh I don't blame him that much, his receivers aren't fully healthy, defense can't get off the field so that puts more pressure on him, and his offensive line is playing terrible

hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not a Puckers fan, fuckwit.

And there's another should be INT.

Cut the bull shit.

JUST

>but m-matts not perfect

He's still miles better than Aaron.

>Bu bu bu

>Gets tapped in the ankle
>Falls to the ground

>FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS

Overrated

Green Bay Poo Poo Pee pees

You do know that this makes the Cowboys look even more pathetic

He's probably false flagging to be fair.

Matt's good, but he's surrounded by talent. Aaron has shit all but a line and a mangled Jordy Nelson, and that line hasn't been playing well in this game.

AHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOHEEEEEHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

THERE ARE """PEOPLE""" WHO THINK THIS CLOWN DESERVES TO BE IN THE SAME CONVERSATIONS AS BRADY

>can't run around for 15 seconds and meme chuck it
>gets exposed to shit
>m-muh weapons

Literally worst QB left in the playoffs

How? We got fucked over by the refs and this is what it looks like when the fudge packers aren't getting carried by the refs.

EXPOSED

If that INT at the end wasn't negated by the refs the Cowboys would've ran the clock out and won the game.

how many does Ryan have?

>Rodgers isn't even a top 3 QB in the 4 QBs remaining

B-b-but he's t-the GOAT!!!

I like how this board went from saying Rodgers is garbage and that Brady is the GOAT then saying Rodgers is the greatest and that Brady is an overrated hack...AND now Rodgers is the worst QB of all time. Why are you fags so inconsistent

Cry more. You can use the Packers' sleeves to wipe up your tears.

You do realize when the Matty Ice decimates the Packers "defense" and Aaron Rodgers has the flu, so that's another advantage to the Falcons. You're gonna look pretty fucking stupid when your pathetic team gets destroyed. It's pathetic that you have to rely on "muh history", last time I checked the Falcons were the best team in the NFC with the most explosive offense. Why the hell would you think any different, this is a team built to win, the Packers barely made the playoffs and beating the Cowchokes in the playoffs is meaningless because THEY ALWAYS CHOKE. Good luck living this down when you are exposed for an idiot after the Falcons walk all over your shit 10-6 team. Beating the Lions LOL, they lost Megatron last year and you still barely got to the playoffs over them. Your team is pathetic, your thread is pathetic, your argument is pathetic and you are pathetic. I hope the Falcons win 42-3 just so you can look even more foolish. It's hilarious that you'd start this thread knowing that your team is inferior and if you don't know your team is inferior you clearly ignored the entire NFL season. Rodgers is gonna choke, he won't be as accurate and he's gonna throw at least 2 picks. It's embarrassing that you made this thread and that will be proven by the end of the day. You are the most easily mockable person on Sup Forums, you're the most mockable person on Sup Forums, fuck you're as mockable as Chris Chan. Your autistic thread is just gonna get bumped to page one for the next day after the Packers get exposed like they did at the beginning of the season. God, how can somebody be so autistic yet still literate to form a sentence with 10 words in it. That's absolutely amazing and I'm sure your caregiver is amazed at your progress. But if you're gonna practice your formulation of words do it somewhere else, or keep it in the generals where the cancer can be contained. That's all I have to say to you, I hope you learn and better assess what kind of shit you post....

There are different groups on here, and people are only vocal when they are currently being proven right

>If that INT at the end wasn't negated by the refs the Cowboys would've ran the clock out and won the game.
>If only the refs didn't make the right call we would have won
Umm it was a clear holding. Maybe it wasn't pass interference like they called but it was definitely at the very least holding, which is why Rodgers threw that ball in the first place

are all Cowboys fags this retarded?

OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP CRYING BEFORE RODGERS THROWS ANOTHER PICK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

0 POINTS

ZERO (0) CERO POINTS

>luck out and play against an overachieving team of shitters aka the NY gnats
>get massive ref help against the cowboys
>green shit "fans" proceed to imply he's not over the hill
>get exposed by the falcons

LMFAO what an embarrassment.

Yes.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dude, that game was a clusterfuck for the refs that went against both teams.

>Zero fucking points
>"I-It's the defense!"

Why is it the defense's job to maintain a 0-0 game when a meme QB can't even get us a field goal?

Finally the nationwide Aaron Rodgers circle jerk will come to an end

I really really feel bad for him.

>Sup Forums is one person

You're retarded.

>PIGSKIN QUARTERBACKS

>Rodgers is already 33
will he break Peyton's record for playoff losses?

Honestly I don't blame Rodgers this much, his receivers are dropping balls like crazy, defense is playing like shit so that forces packers to abandon the running game, and OLine is getting raped by Atlanta

Guys, I'm confused. Does running the table mean losing before you even get to the Super Bowl? It seems like a lot of teams do that every year. Why did the media make such a big deal about it when Rodgers did it?

What's more embarrassing?

Choking in the NFCCG? or getting blown the fuck out in the NFCCG?

trick question, it's having both happen to you within the 3 year period.