Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

i bought a vape to quit smoking, now i vape and smoke

Yeah I used to smoke cigs for years, got on the vape train and that got me to quit smoking cigs but now I'm just trading one vice for another. So I dropped vaping all together. It's possible OP.

Used to smoke a pack of Luckies a day, then I became nauseous from smoking them so I had to change brands. Started smoking Marlboros, after a week they made me nauseous too, so I started smoking prince, after a week of them I got nauseous again. So in short I had to stop smoking because every damn cigarette made me nauseous.

damn bro
how many years?

I haven't had a smoke in 6 months, I was a smoker for 6 years. Smoking at least a pack a day at the littlest. I came off it cold turkey, I just woke up one morning and just said "fuck this" and let me tell you Sup Forumsro, I feel so much better, I can breathe better, my taste and smell have returned to normal. I've been exercising too and noticing myself return to the shape I was once in. Quit, have determination to quit too, have a buddy help you. ANYTHING, just quit.

I mean my lungs can't really handle smoking at all... so i should really quit, i just keep coming back. any suggestions?

your gonna die bro

>implying you're not going to die

Sounds like your problem is you need to have a better mental determination to get off cigarettes. You have to find something that motivates you, it's hard but you sure as hell can do it if you try.

i enjoy a good smoke when a friend brings some by or after i drink from time to time i never understood why it never gave me a craving for them i mean i enjoy what they do but my body doesnt demand it afterwards so i basically smoke like a casual person drinks or even less than that.

i'm gonna live way longer than you bro. enjoy the tar in your lungs

In before you die before the smoker, KEK

I reach it with Tabex!

I used to smoke a big pack of jps a day, also rolled with red marb tobacco and blue rizlas. Bought a shitty vape pen, didn't make me quit, bought a good vape set up (iStick Pico and Aspire Cleito) and in 2 days I couldn't stand cigarettes. Now I have an Aspire Archon and use it with a Smoant Battlestar RDA or an iJoy EXO RTA. I seriously taste and smell more than I did before.

its just willpower, i can go months without smoking and then start up again with no consequences, its either that or im just so incredibly lazy that because i have to go outside to smoke that i just cant be bothered and stay inside and not do it instead

This sounds like that pasta where they keep naming anime characters

English faggot

nicotine gum, try again and again and again and again. worked for me eventually.

how often does the Sup Forums community have to rotate to not notice that this is a pasta

You'll understand everything I said when you start vaping.

I actually do vape

lmao smokers are pathetic, you just have to quit.

Nice, what's your setup?

I'm not a Sup Forumstard tbh, I'm a Sup Forumsentooman and a /fit/fag, it's just that Sup Forums and /fit/ have become constant circlejerks over mundane shit that I have started coming to Sup Forums more and more as there's always something interesting going on in here.

My dad managed to quit smoking.
When he died from lung cancer.

The money he spent on cigarettes could have made a real difference
in my poor family's life, but he was too selfish.
Plus, since he died young, my mom lost his social security and retirement benefits.
Not to mention not having him around to take her on trips, fix little things around the house, etc.

One day when he was in the hospital dying,
I came in to the room to see him trapped in his hospital bed,
literally crying my name.
He had tried to roll over and pee into some jug,
but got his penis stuck in the bars and he couldn't move.
I had to pull it out for him.
The only thing he said was,
"it wasn't always this small - that's what cancer does".

For him, the worst part of dying in a hospital
was that he couldn't smoke any more.

I quit in January after 14 years of two packs a day.

You just gotta make smoking a cigarette seem as unappealing as possible. Really hard at first, but it gets easier.

yeah i quit. i decided my breathing was causing me panic attacks and i'd rather live life without being in an anxious rage every day. started drinking a lot water instead. been 9 months since i quit and i had a cig last weekend, had 2 drags and got rid, it was disgusting, you don't realise how bad it smells and tastes until your away from that shit.

pack it in OP, spend that money elsewhere, i started going fishing.

copypasta faggot end yourself

ITT: virgins that vape
kappa

True story.
And funny thing is, now both of us know how pathetic your life is.

Any cigar smokers here?

send me your fathers ashes for proof them dipshit

Nope I'm a cock smoking FAGGOT.

>Hospitalised for a prolonged period of time
>Not having a catheter

Sure, Its a legit story, kiddo

Quislings for quilters

Started vaping, it was the only thing that got me to stop smoking. I was then able to stop vaping after about a year because vaping made me feel like an idiot but it worked. Also, I saved a lot of money which was a good motivator

Are you, me?

Me too. But someone stole my vaper so I came back to smoking

Yes me, I'm you- I mean me.

Used to smoke a pack a day
Tried to quit twice first time unsuccessfully
Started vaping and quit that 5 months after
I started vaping when I changed jobs and quit altogether when changed apartments
Best bet is to break the habit when some other significant change is happening on your life