Is he /ourguy/ Sup Forums?

Is he /ourguy/ Sup Forums?

>nig dates cops daughter
>cop shots nig
>goes to court
>mistrial
>nigs lives matter goes berserk

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/mistrial-ex-tulsa-accused-killing-black-man-article-1.3310098
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah. He's a murderer.

can i get a link or some more info. this sounds pretty funny so far.

Yes, good. Had some balls.

>nig dates cops daughter

Absolutely disgraceful.

That's a good parent. 11/10 saved his daughter from becoming a degenerate

>11/10 saved his daughter from becoming a degenerate

What prevents her from fucking other niggers? She is a degenerate for dateing nigger in the first place.

get back to Sup Forums faggot

If we're supposed to be so supportive of Islam and stuff, why not just call it an "honor killing", for restoring honor back to his family whose daughter dishonored said family? Stoning the daughter to death is optional...

Hey, it's perfectly acceptable in Islamic countries! And we're supposed to embrace Islam and its ass-backwards 300BC culture! So now it's an "honor killing". BLM SJW losers got nothing now.

The fact that her dad literally killed her first bestiality partner should be a lesson she won't soon forget....

If she dated a nignog, then i doubt she is smart enough to learn the lesson you think she could.

Holy shit this is kinda close to my town!

This is the epitome of Caucasian fragile masculinity and their subconscious need to fuck their daughters.

>their subconscious need to fuck their daughters

Stop projecting user.

nydailynews.com/news/national/mistrial-ex-tulsa-accused-killing-black-man-article-1.3310098

Holy shit that article is laced.

What the HELL does skin color have to do with any of it?

The guy was doing god's work. Stupid whore daughter will have unprotected sex with the monkey because she is stupid and a whore and needs to be loved. Gets pregnant, brings another mongrel into the world to get benefits, spread STDs and generally be a cancer on society. By killing this one nigger, her hero father has saved countless lives and indeed the entire human race.

Had his balls all up in that cum-skinned slut. Cop mad because he couldn't get any of that ass.

Right, because women never ruin their lives from dating white men.

I doubt you're capable of comprehending how delusional you are.

the boy looks white tho??

Damn son. You mad.

An unexpected white pregnancy is fine because the kid will grow up with all the advantages of not being a nigger and be productive to society, even if that productivity is in the murdering of other niggers.

They'll be white trash instead which is the same as being a nigger whether you understand that or not.

White trash is at least 3 levels above being a nigger. There's white trash, retards, aborted fetuses, and then niggers.

This isn't journalism...
A man went to get hsi shitty daughter out of a shitty neghborhood because she was going down a bad path. A greasy as fuck looking guy came at him, he fired.
The article brings up race non stop, and then says "this is part of a string of police executions on blacks".... wut.

This.
Is.
Fake.
News.

You forgot deaf people

Actually, retards are above white trash because they have an excuse for their ineptitude.

I'm guessing you're white.

aborted fetuses cure disease and further important research. You might want to rethink your tiers

Spotted the nigger.

Thats why all white girls are getting that nigger dick. Haha!

Why the fuck are you all so racist and retarded

Noooo... no, no, no, no...

Niggers are born niggers, and as we all know, niggers gonna nig.

White trash are people who were blessed to be born with white skin but CHOOSE to act like niggers. White trash is technically worse than niggers.

No, I'm just not a dumbshit like yourself.

>
It was a fucking murder, despite other instances the 19 year old victim was killed in cold blood.

Black men:
>Far more likely to beat their wives
>Far more likely to murder their wives
>Far more likely to beat/murder offspring
>Far more likely to induce abortion via violence or forced alcohol/drug use.
>Far more likely to leave wife, especially pregnant or after children
>Far more likely to spread STD's

White men:
>Far more likely to have a job
>Far more likely to have credit
>Far more likely to "do the right thing" in accidental pregnancy situations (i.e. stay and help raise the damn kid, or at the very least be in the kid's life)
>Far more likely to be financially, emotionally, and legally stable.

But tell me again how women are just as likely to ruin their lives by dating white men...

Sources: CDC, FBI, etc.

Yeah, but we're not talking about white men vs. black men. We're talking about white trash vs. niggers. There is a difference and I suggest you learn it.

Are you that scotish fag again?

is she sitting on his big black cock?

Dating white trash is still better than dating a nigger, for all the reasons previously listed.

She's giggling, so it's probably not that big. But otherwise, yes.

Police are just as bad as niggers.

I'm not mad. I just hate niggers.

black guy murders white guy.
adds to statistics.

white guy murders black guy.
mistrial.

>cites statistics.

Spotted the cuck.

If white trash behaved like you say most white men do, then they wouldn't be white trash.

What you're missing here is that every race has its shit-tier sect of people. You can focus on any sect to 'prove' your point, but the reality is that it's not a matter of race why people behave the way they do. Most black and white people just want to live peaceful lives without struggle and strife.

Have you noticed that white trash and niggers are also overwhelmingly poor as shit? Poverty has a chain reaction that leaves people susceptible to crime and degeneracy, and there are a lot more poor blacks than poor whites as I'm sure you're aware.

That's daddy issue-fueled rebellion. They know any good father's nightmare is their daughter fucking a baboon so they do it on purpose. Shame on the father but it's hard not to have a child rebel somewhere between 11-20 years of age. I guess it's better to have a sub-par dad than none at all!

Who cares? No excuses for niggers. Their skin is Brown. Which is different than mine. So, fuck em.

> blue skin master race

Dad's who kill, just subpar. Not awful, not evil. Just, subpar. Oh dad, you silly killer.

If you raised a whore you're a failure. If your daughter has to get love from somewhere else, you're a failure. He should've killed them both. Now she'll probably just find a new one to whore with. Gg cop. Kill all niggas and kill all whore raising whites.

>mfw white supremacists cite stats in a country where they're never jailed for half the crimes they commit

Because whites are the superior.

shitty parenting 101

Shh! They're trying to make excuses!

Isn't it 600 AD?

Exactly. The father should just cut his losses and shoot his daughter for the sake of the race.

In Europe, yes.

>black people make up roughly 13% of the US population
>black people make up roughly 50% of the US prison population

Poverty is not the only factor leading to crime, violence, etc... Let's not also forget that black culture in the US still revolves heavily on "street life" and such, and encourages young blacks to commit crimes, use drugs, and develop into total shitbag niggers contributing nothing to society and clogging up the legal system, all while being taught that "the white man is the evil in this world, the black man is owed everything because slavery, rah rah BLM Al Sharpton, etc."...

White trash culture's music of choice is often Skynyrd or Country music, which is fairly innocuous... They usually keep to themselves, and are mostly concerned with the size of the mud tires on their truck, whether or not they got some Pabst in the fridge/cooler, Copenhagen in their lip, their gran-daddie's shotgun is oiled and ready to go shoot sum cans, and whether or not the trailer park is gonna get sucked up by the next Turnayder...

White trash > Nigger, every single time.

This girl is responsible for this kid's death. Sad as hell. She lured him to his death.

She knew her father would kill the kid.

She was using him for bbc sex and got him killed.

Fucking sick of this.

Doxxing this bitch.

>never jailed for half the crimes they commit
>never jailed
>half the crimes

Fuck off, nigger. Go listen to your black jesus Al Sharpton some more, and suck that welfare titty.

White trash at least don't go around murdering in the name of gang turf.

White trash, generally speaking, don't go around murdering... Sure, white trash will get into scraps and fights, but they don't go actively seeking people to kill like niggers do.

This is blatantly false. I lived in a white trash community that was super small but had several drug and passion murders every year. We even had a very minor serial killer.

You guys forget nigger crime rates are so high because of the rap culture.

You also forget that white trash and black trash deal in prostitution, abuse, drugs, gun-running, and other trash-level things.

>generally speaking

My state is largely comprised of white trash, and has none of those problems. The meth and prostitution usually come from the reservations, and murder is pretty rare in the whole state. Still, murders do happen, and all skin colors do meth around here, even the few black people we have...

However, our population is roughly 90% white, yet our prison population again is largely blacks and natives, unless you factor in all the white trash drunks in the county drunk-tanks...

Crimes of passion are one thing, but actively seeking, joining, and being part of a criminal organization (say, a street gang), is a far different ballgame...

STOP trying to make excuses for niggers; niggers are niggers, and will forever only be fucking useless niggers.... White trash, on the other hand, has the possibility of producing brilliant, motivated minds via offspring (something black street culture all but guarantees doesn't happen), or can become middle-class/upper-middle... Whereas if you give a nigger money, all you got is a rich nigger.

this could work....