That's a big medal

That's a big medal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0
tomcruise.com/blog/2013/06/13/tom-cruise-sitting-on-top-of-the-burj-khalifa-real-or-photoshop/
youtube.com/watch?v=afS5ks54tms
youtube.com/watch?v=0oUhezul-b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OT XVIII SUPREME BEING WHEN

Reminder that will defend this so called documentary which doesn't interview any Scientologists but re-creates what "might" go on inside.

Why would I want to watch a reeanctment and not actual interviews to fully get to the truth?

What was the result of Chanology? It seems like Scientology is more powerful than ever before, were we rused?

kek they literally made up that award just for him

>louis theroux: """my""" scientology movie
>FILM BY JOHN DOWER

This is the video that started it all. Someone leaked it and scientologists got youtube to take it down. Anomalous ensues

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

Normal sized medal. Tom is just very tiny

>you will never be a beloved superstar with the power of a giant rich cult at your beck and call
JUST

So it's like the Nobel prize? Tom Cruise is literally dynamite?

His thetan level has got to be over 9000!

This.

Tiny Tom Cruise.

I know... I know. I just... I know. What I know... you know.. you have to know

Mark Rathbun is in it you faggot.

And the stories about Miscavaige laying down beatings have been corroborated by lots of former members.

do you have any idea how hard it is to get an interview with a Scientologist?

if they say anything that can be potentially read as a criticism of the "Church", they run the risk of being labeled a "suppressive person" and will face lawsuits up the ass while being kept from seeing or communicating with their own family members

Why do people hate scientology? Are they just insecure? Projecting fears when they see power in front of their eyes.

Scientology will be the unofficial religion of the United States in the near future. Screen cap this.

Oh wow some people voluntarily choose not to bash something they genuinely enjoy and find valuable at the risk of not being able to do it anymore, better become concerned even though I have nothing at stake and this is totally within ethics, morality, and the law

Teeny tiny, itty bitty, Tom Cruise

when have cults or secret societies ever been good for the common man?

Tom Cruise is now Americas #1 actor who literally can't do anything wrong. Death can't even catch him.

Average morning for cruise

flat earth confirmed

Since the mystery schools literally molded western civlization into existence as they wisely kept the advanced tools of science from man's grasp

Sons of Liberty

Secret societies are a benign thing.

If you're gonna post that pic, post the right one, you moron.

nice fake pics

>tfw literally trying to meet one
I went this morning to their post here in my city and no one was there
I've been there three times now
Idk if it's been abandoned or what

I dont think people hate it as much as they hate how scammy and seedy it is

that's a good goy

>reptilianhappymerchant.png

i would fall off of fear and die

They ain't fakes.

tomcruise.com/blog/2013/06/13/tom-cruise-sitting-on-top-of-the-burj-khalifa-real-or-photoshop/

>this man suffered a spontaneous explosion

>tfw have that bad a case of small man syndrome you have to sit on the tallest building in the world to feel better

didn't he do the rock climbing without a net in MI2?

serious question, what's tom's official OT level?

For Xenu

Does the alt-right believe that every person on this earth should have access to armed drones carrying nuclear weapons and orbital satellites with tungsten rods? Let's be honest, it's necessary for an elite to have control

i was just memeing

i despise the alt-right

you're a fool though if you think the elite have your best interests at heart, we are livestock to them

perhaps in the beginning the mystery schools had noble intentions, but they became pyramid schemes fairly early on and attracted all the wrong kinds of people into their ranks

the secrecy wasn't about protecting anyone anymore, it was about giving certain cheiftains the edge over the other clans, manipulation, psy-op bullshit (also of course to hide all the torture and human sacrifice)

The MI theme is so incredibly catchy

Gee I wonder why insider testimonial from an organization widely considered a cult might be thought of as unreliable.

>Does the alt-right believe that every person on this earth should have access to armed drones carrying nuclear weapons and orbital satellites with tungsten rods?

Nuclear arms are still arms faggot.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Nigga what the fuck are you even talking about? This thread is about scientologists and how awesome it would be to run a cult Marshal Applewhite style. Which makes me sort of curious of something. Are there current cults out there? Seems like when I was a kid there were all kinds of fucked up cults but in recent years coverage of cults have dropped off the map. Is the media just not covering them now or what?

>Marshal Applewhite style.

Like the old QB at UT?

Cults are no worse than the massive amount of Virtue-Signaling charities that exist to raise money by running 5ks at a profit.

At least the Scientologists will get you off the dope and buttfucking.

Even though Tom Cruz is a crazy cult leader, I still can't bring myself to hate him.

more like they got some dirt on cruise and make him be their face outwards

Excuse me

>why do people hate (20th century cult)
really makes my neurons fire

>you're a fool though if you think the elite have your best interests at heart, we are livestock to them
depends who you consider the elite. if you mean your states representatives and senators, the statistical data shows they vote with their district and state constituencies most of the time. if you mean billionaire capitalists, they are beholden to what people are willing to buy.

Lol at this sweetheart

fascinating really made me think. i guess basic economics and democratic politics arent real

>Sons of Liberty

Tom Cruise is literally a living God.

youtube.com/watch?v=afS5ks54tms

CAN'T RUSE THE CRUISE

>literally a god against fear

If this isn't proof of Scientology's truth then i don't know what is...

When is this getting released? It premiered last fucking year.

>he fell for the common man meme

He's more of a mascot than a leader.

Underrated.

Scientology isn't even that bad, the jargon just creeps people out. The whole "auditing" process is literally just psychoanalysis, seeking out "engrams," which are again just repressed memories and non-productive thinking patterns etc. All of this is done to achieve "clear," which they get from the Clear button on a calculator, getting rid of all the now-irrelevant calculations and equations. They believe in reincarnation and aliens and shit too which is dumb but the actual practice isn't a big deal. Hubbard was trying to combine psychology and religion and ended up creeping everybody out instead with the aliums.

>mascot

>isn't even that bad

What you just described is what the rest of the world calls "brainwashing"

What do they have on him brehs?

How can we save him?

He's definitely acting.

What is he laughing about? his behavior seems very odd

This. He's basically their golden child. They may have a little dirt on him, but really he stays there because they treat him like a king, since he's their new Travolta (who actually is probably deathly afraid of what they have on him, like his desire to touch peepee).

Cruise is super rich, and gets treated like a King by a crazy cult who have set him up with a fucking harem while he dirt bikes with the crazy leader. Whether or not he believes it (he's a bit off, but he's always been described as an intense but decent guy) is another story.

watch the BBC documentary

They interviewed plenty of scientologists, but as soon as they were found to be talking to scientology critics to get the other half of the story, all the scientologists they interviewed requested that their interviews not appear in the documentary.

yeah, why would anyone hate an organisation built on blackmail?

I wonder how hilarious it is to get put on the bad boy list by scientology and have fucking middle age people with video cameras sitting around your home trying to trigger you

What the fuck is his problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=0oUhezul-b0

I'll just leave this here

Same. But at the same time, I can't love him, because he's a crazy cult figure.

Joke's on them. I don't care who knows I sleep in an oxygen tent that gives me sexual powers.

For you