>my birthday
>sit alone in front of my computer the whole day
>only people who even remembered it are my parents
>"friends" went out without me

should I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the problem? Get new friends if you need them. Overrated tho.

Im 18 yo.
I dont have friends maybe one but he feels better with others.
I always sit alone.
I dont celebrate any holidays including my b-day.
> i gona kill my self at end of August i will post on Sup Forums before i do it. I will stream it at perescope. Really noone needs me or even care. And nothing will change.
>Dont kys you will need see how i will do it. This is not bait.

The problem is that my life is fucking pathetic.
It's go to work, go play games till I fall asleep and repeat. Don't have a girlfriend. Only shitty friends and don't know how to make new ones.
I know I have to go out but I just can't talk to people. All the people I know wouldn't even give a shit if I would be gone and I don't know the point of continuing and keep going.

birthdays are stupid
its the day that people pretend they care about you to only go back to ignoring you the next day. its nothing special op u arent missing much

Sounds like me, but instead of killing myself I have chosen to see this life to the end while doing drugs and whatever else I feel like doing.

You never know what's around the corner. You can get nice kicks out of many activities and substances while waiting for the better times.

Birthday is just one day closer to death

You know, user, you could always get a pet. It will feel like you got someone there for you all the time, just saying

It's a wonderful day what you talking about it's the first and only time I was balls deep in mommys pussy that's worth celebrating in my book.

Happy birthday you fag,
Fuck your friends, download tinder and get some

happy birthay. I havent had birthay party last 6 years, and no one has mentioned about it in 5 years.

Yes kys op you know it makes sense lad.

Dude you have parents. That's better than I was doing at 25. Consider yourself lucky

Wanna be friends op?

Thanks for all the replies but I think I'll just do it.
Thanks for the good times Sup Forums

you shouldn't kill yourself. hold on, your time will come.

>life doesn't happen TO you, it happens FOR you.

That is the dumbest thing I've heard this week...granted op. Shouldn't off himself yet but ...yeah you are stupid

You wont do it. You dont know even what is pain. If you would do it you would do it already. You wouldnt let anyone to know that. Just bait.

I'm going on two decades ..

>go outside and smile
Life does not just happen to you, you need to go out and put yourself in situations you are not comfortable with. you make your life, so go out and make it

I just lost all money in poker which i need and i cant find part time job in summer. I really dont have anything now and i dont feel even bad. Consantly thinking about suicide and cutting made me not to feel fears.

>look how many things want to kill you, spiders, snakes, just about everything
>life is a huge asshole
>tell life to fuck off and just do you

staying alive is the best way to say fuck you to life

Dear op, answer fairly: do you need those fuckers you call friends? Are they worth wasting moods and time? I bet the answer is no. Ending your life because of people's ignorance is just a way to build up their self esteem by basically showing them that they control you. Be stronger, OP, love you

you mad faggot? how does it feel to suck the same black men with your mother?

Earth actually is flat stationary plane which shows that Bible actually is right and there is afterlife. Im maybe brainwashed but it only help lose fears. I will wait if nothing changes i will end this life.

>Calls someone mad
>While being mad
> Having your Jimmie's this russeled
> Mfw

Happy bday OP. I hid a bottle of vodka specialy to celebrate with you.
Now give your minge a whipe.

don't put everything up for chance. think how it will hurt your parents. they will cry, they will think they failed, they will blame themselves.

Happy birthday and no, you should not kill yourself.

hehe, kid got owned and dosen't know how to respond. I hope you and your mother enjoy your time with the black gentelmen.

Fuck birthday parties

Listen to this guy and me OP. At least you have parents. So stop being a whiney bitch.

Make a facebook, start adding people from middle school and high school that you remember being cool with even if it's just a handful. Put decent pictures of you on there. Start getting adds from friends of friends who remember you (more than you think) accumulate friends, make a post every now and then seeing if people want to hang out and do something, grab drinks, catch a movie, get food, hit nearby beach or lake if you don't live in that area. Don't talk about shit they can't relate to the entire time so they'll be willing to hang out again, slowly build relationship with them. It won't happen in 1 day. It's really not hard to make friends and keep them. That being said, I never do shit for my birthday, I haven't since I was like 15. Every other year or so my friends will make a day of it and we'll drink n hang out. I hardly hang out with friends in the first place, only if they ask and even then most of the time I don't do it. People are overrated, OP. Birthdays are overrated, OP. They require effort, you put in no effort. You get no result. Having no friends to remember your birthday is not worth killing yourself over.

>Make effort to get friends.
>Stop being an emotional brat.

If this is how you are all the time, you're going to have a hard time.

OP will ignore this solid piece of advice and continue throwing pity parties instead of birthday parties

Don't hurt yourself, there's still a lot of good pussy to lick. youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM

No shit so I lost my dad at 16 my mother at 25 have no family or friends and I'm homeless and even I don't throw pitty parties like op

> Autism intensifies
>Still laughing at the the mad goy
>Oi vey
Pic related

At least you have a job dude.. Save up some money and take a vacation without those pricks.

Thems is trips and they be true

My parents haha.
My dad left me years ago.
My mom dont care about me. She is whole time drunk and dont even come home. Living in really bad situation. I am just being who waste things and thake others places. Without me will be better and i wont bother anyone even you writing this comment wasted your time by talking to me phatetic uslesess creature. Noone ever showed any interest in me and wont. All i want is gf which will be happy because of me. Which is in bad situation and i would be able to help her. There isnt any thinf that makes me happy. Shes happienes would be all i need. I may sound lile completly fag but looks like i am. Tired of shit like i. I i just keep bother anyone.